BIG SALE: MVS games w/ shockboxes and inserts, MAS sticks, Neo pad, etc.

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
There are absolutely NO boots in this lot, and, to my knowledge, only Prehistoric Isle 2 and RBFF2 have label replacements. I have opened each of these cartridges and verified their authenticity.

The prices below DO entail shipping, so my sending them out will not cost you anything extra. I will be able to ship 1st Class Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation within the US. Due to the nature of the circumstances behind this sale, I can only accept Paypal. If you prefer, you can send as a gift payment. Otherwise, please add a 4% fee to the “goods” sale. All prices listed are in USD (U.S. dollars) I prefer to send domestically, but I can arrange an international shipment if you are willing to incur the considerable surcharge. All interested, please PM.

Please bear in mind that these prices include shipping.

Here are the games with prices:

MVS GAMES

Baseball Stars 2 (genuine Japanese label) loose cart: -- TAKING OFFERS

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers – cart only (replacement English label) -- TAKING OFFERS

P1000084.jpg

Last edited:

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
SSII, Last Blade, all the Slugs, Blazing Star, Shock Troopers, Windjammers all SOLD.

ON HOLD: MAS Sticks, Neo pad, extension cable.

We'll all at least (or should) get PMs sent to our e-mail, so I still know who wants what and what's going where.

Last edited:

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Do you still have the shockbox with Blazing Star insert? I want it, if you do. Can you PM me?

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Samurai Shodown IV sold, pending payment.

MVS Carts remaining:

Baseball Stars 2 w/shockbox, insert
Prehistoric Isle 2 w/shockbox, insert
Garou: Mark of the Wolves w/shockbox, insert
Last Blade 2 w/shockbox, insert
Real Bout FF 2 loose cart
Blank Southtown-style shockbox

I have been asked to hold the MAS sticks, the Neo pad, and the extension cable. I will give the interested parties until Monday, noon, Eastern Standard Time, in which case they will be back on offer.

Last edited:

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
In the original thread, I've updated with lower prices on some carts, and I've also listed prices of loose carts without their respective shockboxes and inserts since some of you are interested.

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Garou: MotW and Last Blade 2 have been sold.

Now just three left, and prices have been lowered for a final time:

Prehistoric Isle 2
Baseball Stars 2
Real Bout FF 2

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Prices lowered on the two left: Baseball Stars 2 ($60) and Real Bout FF 2 ($30). Someone snap these up. :)

P.S. No extra charge for shipping.

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Prices lowered on BS2 and RBFF2: Newcomers. Also, take both for a discount ($80 shipped). Help me rid of my last two Neo games someone!