Biohazard The Mercenaries 3D

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I just picked this game up and played it for an hour.

It's very fun.

The only thing that's a bit disappointing is the enemy animation. The graphics look good, but the animation looks a bit jerky.

So far I've unlocked some characters and done a lot of missions.

It's only 2 player coop, but so far it's been really easy to host and jump into games. I just had a great one in the church yard with a random player from the Internet.

So far I'm really enjoying this game.

Definitely recommend it.

(Zelda is just a few weeks away ... )

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Fucking pisses me off I have to wait another month before I can play this. Unless the 3DS isn't region locked. But I believe it's region locked, so I have to wait:(

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Fucking pisses me off I have to wait another month before I can play this. Unless the 3DS isn't region locked. But I believe it's region locked, so I have to wait:(

It is definitely region locked.

The game also comes with a demo for Biohazard Revelations. I haven't tried it yet, but some people on other forums were saying the enemies looked like Silent Hill stuff. I'll try it eventually.

I'm relieved the online is smooth and works well. I was really looking forward to something I could play a few rounds on with random people before I go to bed. Zombies DIE!!

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
You shut your damn fool mouth and stop taunting me with your JP 3DS system

/madface

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
I played the demo for Biohazard Revelations last night.

The graphics were nice, but it was only 5 minutes long. I felt like I was just starting to ease into it when it stopped.

The demo was pretty uninspiring and doesn't really give you any impression of what the final game will be like.

I was not happy.

Curt

apostate
How does this compare to Mercenaries on Resident Evil 4? (I was very addicted to that for awhile)

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
I didn't play the Mercenaries enough to be able to judge it.

I just unlocked all 8 characters and got the credits for beating the missions. It took me 6 hours.

There are a lot of things to grind and do after beating all the missions.

This game REALLY shines in the online coop. I'm having so much fun playing with strangers. Some people are terrible and some are really good.

So far this is the first 'real' 3DS game for me. I'm gonna get Zelda next and then probably play some PSP games.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
So now that the game's out, what're people thinking? Let's leave the one save bitching for the other thread if at all possible.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Haven't got it myself cause my 3DS is just coming along in few days (finally)! A frined of mine told me though that it is forgettable if played alone but shines in coop!

See4

n00b
It's a pretty cool pick-up and play style game. But I kinda look at this as a way to tide me over until RE:Revelations. That game is going to be fucking sick!