BLAST CITY CAB! Amazing condition!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Sorry for bumping this 1 year old thread and NO its not for sale but i wanted to show what i got and what i had to do to get it in true "Amazing!!" condition. I couldnt get the original posted pics and my new pics into a new thread in the Arcade forum. But i would appreciate it if a MOD could move this there for any further discussion.
On a side note, once i finally got the cash box door open the play counter showed 4341 plays. She's barely broken in:buttrock:

Good job NipRing, I feel you man, I've received both my japanese Blast City cabs in bad shape with cracks under the panels and all kind of scratch and stuff. I've disambled them completly, removed the side arts, sanded every single parts with a sanblast machine to remove the rust and all, bought a lot of brand new parts and painted aboslutly everything (separatly). I've fixed the cracks with some epoxy bumper fixer, sanded both cabs many times and after many primer and paint job, they are litterally brand new now. I've bought new Side Arts from Sean over arcadeotaku.

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry for going off topic a little, but does anybody know where i can get a copy or original of that top art. The thing that says blast city with clouds behind it>? Thanks

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Ask Sean over arcadeotaku for a copy, he can probably help you out.