bloody petition

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The bottom line is IF little Billy is going to see the video game in action it might as well be UNCENSORED so that he realizes what the real consequences would be to some degree in a sword battle. Lying does more harm than good in this particular case.
I don't support censorship in alot of cases,this topic fall into the 'alot of cases' area.
I believe parents should go to jail for allowing their offspring to grow up stupid especially in this age of information.

-BB

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
The point.

BIG BEAR said:
The bottom line is IF little Billy is going to see the video game in action it might as well be UNCENSORED so that he realizes what the real consequences would be to some degree in a sword battle. Lying does more harm than good in this particular case.
I don't support censorship in alot of cases,this topic fall into the 'alot of cases' area.
I believe parents should go to jail for allowing their offspring to grow up stupid especially in this age of information.

-BB

Dude, you are wise beyond your years. :)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Oh well, I signed. Couldn't hurt, I guess. :)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
3 other people from the UAE signed? I wonder who are they, or how did they get to it .....

very nice

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
Signed. I love Samurai Shodown games mainly for their great gameplay, but for me blood has always been an important part of the series.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Yea. More people who think alike. :) I love the gameplay but hate the lack of blood.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Our resident Bear speaks truth. Plain and simple truth. Always nice to hear, that is.

Akihabara

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
This is pathetic and I refuse to sign.

You should see SS Tenka in real, you should be ashamed for still complaining like a couple of bitches.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
It'll never work. Also when writing a petition it helps to research exactly who it should be going too, not Japanese division specifically.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
J0e Musashi said:
It'll never work. Also when writing a petition it helps to research exactly who it should be going too, not Japanese division specifically.

You're wasting as much time as they are by signing it. I gave up already. :annoyed:

Celes

Kuroko's Training Dummy
What's the point in making these stupid petitions. Everyone knows that they don't work. The No Blood topic is getting annoying. I mean your acting like such babies because red sparks aren't on the screen. Deal with it, blood isn't what makes the gameplay.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Akirahiba, Joe, Celes, how about not posting if you only like to complain? If you only care about the gameplay, more power to you, but there's a number of people such as myself that hate this move by SNKP and am wanting to make a change. The SS atmosphere is completely ruined by turning the setting from something realistic into something cartoonish.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I don't think this petition will ever work, but I signed anyway.

Damn, this is a niche market after all!

I just wonder if anything similar is coming up in Japan too. Do not forget SNKP was FORCED to a very expencive recall campaign basically for the lack of blood/violence in SamuSupiSupe...

Iroshi*Nagasaki

Kabuki Klasher
Abster said:
Akirahiba, Joe, Celes, how about not posting if you only like to complain? If you only care about the gameplay, more power to you, but there's a number of people such as myself that hate this move by SNKP and am wanting to make a change. The SS atmosphere is completely ruined by turning the setting from something realistic into something cartoonish.

First off, I just signed.Now,I totally agree with Abster ,SS is not SS if it doesn't have blood.It's part of the atmosphere and therefor should be kept in tact.If you don't like the petition or you don't share our point of view,don't bother posting a complaint cause we sure as hell don't want read about it.
cyasura1wp.gif

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
THE TRUTH.

Sp0o/\/?! said:
lol, 12 signatures.....

If only there was a way Kuroko could be playable as I take those flags and murderslice Cham Cham/(Nako/Rimu)ruru.

Dude, I know........Wasn't it complete CRAP you for some reason couldn't cut Rimu/ Nako in half in part 3? EVEN with a freaking MAS chip. That REALLY peeved me off.

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
THE TRUTH.

Celes said:
What's the point in making these stupid petitions. Everyone knows that they don't work. The No Blood topic is getting annoying. I mean your acting like such babies because red sparks aren't on the screen. Deal with it, blood isn't what makes the gameplay.

Umm....FYI, It helps to know what you're talking about when you respond to a post.....I very much doubt if Samurai just had blood with no fatalities people would be this upset that it was removed.....the fact is people are upset because it takes away from the finality of a match, as well as the artistic integrity. The finishers are like putting a little exclamation point on the end of a match, regardless of how bloody they are, thereby increasing the tension/drama/ satisfaction, thereby making the conflict, "complete".

Btw, it's fine to offer an opinion that differs from anothers', but saying people are acting like, "little babies" just because this is important to them? Maybe YOU are acting like a little baby by resorting to such immature tactics. Settler. :rolleyes:

Iroshi*Nagasaki

Kabuki Klasher
Haohmaru777 said:
Umm....FYI, It helps to know what you're talking about when you respond to a post.....I very much doubt if Samurai just had blood with no fatalities people would be this upset that it was removed.....the fact is people are upset because it takes away from the finality of a match, as well as the artistic integrity. The finishers are like putting a little exclamation point on the end of a match, regardless of how bloody they are, thereby increasing the tension/drama/ satisfaction, thereby making the conflict, "complete".

Btw, it's fine to offer an opinion that differs from anothers', but saying people are acting like, "little babies" just because this is important to them? Maybe YOU are acting like a little baby by resorting to such immature tactics. Settler. :rolleyes:

I totally agree.

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
THE TRUTH.

Iroshi*Nagasaki said:
First off, I just signed.Now,I totally agree with Abster ,SS is not SS if it doesn't have blood.It's part of the atmosphere and therefor should be kept in tact.If you don't like the petition or you don't share our point of view,don't bother posting a complaint cause we sure as hell don't want read about it.
cyasura1wp.gif

Dude, you know what? It's fans like us that are the only hope that classic SNK titles will one day be restored to greatness- These, "settlers" are killing off the franchises we/ they love just because they have this attitude that says, "Oh well, at least we're getting something." I have said it a thousand times, and I'll say it again-The old SNK NEVER expected their fans to settle.......we always expected the very best, and most of the time, that's exactly what we got, as evidenced by previous titles (Sam 1-3, Metal Slug 1-3, Last Blade 1-2, Magician Lord, etc.) This whole debate is so much bigger than the omission of blood/ gore.......we're talking about Playmore cutting corners to make a buck........and I'm sorry, but that just doesn't fly. Screw them if they won't do it right. I'll just keep playing Samurai Shodown 2 till I die, and then then they'll bury me with the cartridge.

Iroshi, YOU ROCK!!! :buttrock: Keep fighting the good fight, brother. :)

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
Wow.

Akihabara said:
This is pathetic and I refuse to sign.

You should see SS Tenka in real, you should be ashamed for still complaining like a couple of bitches.

WOW. What an AMAZING display of intellect and rapier wit. Do you teach classes on how to post? :rolleyes: SETTLER.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
87 and counting...

What's wrong with sticking a blood option in? If the arcades don't agree with blood they can turn it off themselves. It's a win-win situation.