Can you swim?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
That was different in the 80s in Soviet East Germany. Freikörperkultur short FKK (naturism) was just normal.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
four pages going from blacks can't swim to naked grade schoolers and greco-roman wrestling
goob job everyone

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Well of course this ends in gay stuff like wrestling, even if the Greco-Roman wrestling is less gay than the American stuff.

Garlic Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I went to school and had the Lifeguarding class with black students, male and female, so you guys sound pretty ignorant, lol.

Yup, swimming caps are a thing to protect your hair if that’s an issue.

Maybe this black girl just didn’t want a date with Lonesage.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Swim caps are to keep hair out of the pool filters.

Not one time in this thread did I call anyone racist.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Listen to yourself.

This issue is close to me, for reasons I've already said. The fuck is wrong with you trying to spin this as me being racist.

Garlic Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
The fuck you doing going back to a thread 4 hours later to repeat yourself like a sperg. It is pretty hilarious you’re so wound up by this puzzle of why I think you’re being ignorant.

You said black people don‘t swim and it’s because they don’t like getting their hair wet. You base this on one girl you maybe dated a long time ago.

Do I really need to explain what an over generalisation is?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Reading this thread in reverse order is a strange and thrilling experience.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The fuck you doing going back to a thread 4 hours later to repeat yourself like a sperg. It is pretty hilarious you’re so wound up by this puzzle of why I think you’re being ignorant.

You said black people don‘t swim and it’s because they don’t like getting their hair wet. You base this on one girl you maybe dated a long time ago.

Do I really need to explain what an over generalisation is?
You are truly one of the dumbest fuckers on this forum. Do I truly need to go into more detail with my personal experiences?

It was not just one girl on a date at the water park. It was a lifetime of me going to swimming pools and noticing almost no black people. Then I grew up, worked at a nearly all black company and asked many of them about swimming. It was an eye opening experience for multiple reasons. I have had some deep one on one conversations about this with black friends.

For you to diminish what is a close topic to me, of having black friends go to a pool and then not swim, is disgusting. I have posted multiple articles on the issue of black people and swimming. For you to twist my words into something I did not say is next level scumbag shit.

100 percent bet you have never had invited black friends to swim only for them to decline. You know nothing. Keep on making jokes and simplifying the reality for millions of people to a joke about hair, though. Chucklefuck.

Garlic Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Lol I’m not all reading that. Let it go or put me on ignore if my posts annoy you that much.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Again with the penis. This guy is always talking about dicks. Dick on his mind every day.

Garlic Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
My avatar is literally me sucking on my own penis. Perhaps I’m not to be taken too seriously, rather than the attention seeking Sage-Rage 3 posts in a row you try.

Guess what my gay friend, not everyone online will like you.