Candy Cab In The UK

neptonikboy

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get a candy cab in the UK? I've been looking for one for months now but with no success. Any help would be much appreciated.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Being in Scotland, your best option would be to talk to IDCHAPPY as he is in Edinburgh and now has 8 Candy cabs I think.

Your best bet is to join the ArcadeOtaku forum as most of the people on there are ieither from the UK or Europ and there are Candy Cabs being sold all the time... I bought both of mine from there.

Good luck.

neptonikboy

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info. How do I contact IDCHAPPY ? Is he a member of the ArcadeOtaku forum?

neptonikboy

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, I've sent him a pm. Hopefully he might have one he would sell, I've been searching for one for months now but they all are in the states. It would be ideal as I live not too far away from Edinburgh.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
he is. he's everywhere.

He is, yes he is.. can't get away from the old boy.

Anyway, don't think he will sell you one as he has only recently picked them all up, but he does know some peeps in Scotland who maybe able to help you out.
If you are seriously after a cab though, my advice is to get on a predominately UK based forum.. arcadeotaku / jammaplus or shmups... you will see that there are plenty for sale.

Last edited:

neptonikboy

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just signed up to the arcadeotaku forum and put an ad in the wanted section. So hopefully I might get a candy cab in there.

neptonikboy

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all your help guys I managed to get a LS Sound 25-29 candy cab. It's got pride and place in my living room for now, here's a pic:
100_0773.jpg

Last edited: