Capcom Humble Bundle

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I'll probably pay for the mid tier. I always wanted to play the resident evil remaster

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Ya mid tier is a great deal $7~ for Strider, Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil 0 Remake, Dead Rising off the record, Resident Evil 6, Umbrella corps + Deluxe, and the shitty Devil may cry reboot.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Would be in there but i have all these games. Sucks they didint include Dead Rising 1

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
It looks like the version on Steam is either new or a remaster. It came out less than a year ago. It is probably why it is not in there. Usually new games don't get to be in the bundle, especially from AAA developers/publishers.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
It looks like the version on Steam is either new or a remaster. It came out less than a year ago. It is probably why it is not in there. Usually new games don't get to be in the bundle, especially from AAA developers/publishers.

yeah it just came out a few months ago but that hasnt stopped games from being bundled before. Off the top of my head i know Capcom themselves bundled RE0 and DMC4SE in previous humble bundles when they were still fairly new.

Or they could have just put it in the highest tier and i'd have still bit. I guess its possible they might add it later.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I went for the whole package. Plenty I will play there for a mere $12.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lbYj685.png

PEW! Thanks Germany for protecting me and my susceptible mind from these horrible games :rolleyes: