capcom v. snk2 ethics

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
OMFG throwing is cheese? Either you must really suck or.. just really suck. I really don't want to get into details because many others have done it for you. Just adding to the people who think you... suck.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
I got news for you, people roll into you for a throw, you can throw THEM as soon as the roll motion is just about over.

Seriously, works every time. And if you miss the timing, you normally end up cancelling the throw they try on you anyway.

Works for me every time I get a roll scrub. I sat there and told the kid "dude don't roll, you'll only get beat faster", he didn't listen. I threw him out of the rolls, next match I picked Haohmaru and just FP'ed his ass as he came out of the roll.

Peace

JHendrix

<small>[ March 05, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: JHendrix ]</small>

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
LOL, I actually told a guy that "your rolling is killing you." It was! I wasn't telling him to be an ass, I was telling him to try and teach him. He rolled, I kept hitting him, so he quit shorty after, during that match. Ugh, noobs.

Spike

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Spike Spiegel:
LOL, I actually told a guy that "your rolling is killing you." It was! I wasn't telling him to be an ass, I was telling him to try and teach him. He rolled, I kept hitting him, so he quit shorty after, during that match. Ugh, noobs.

Spike
I did the same thing, I was nice a bout it. Still kept on rolling, didn't drop though. Kept on nailing the kid.

Peace

JHendrix

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
100% grade A american cheese is a CC with ken that consistsof holding forward and mashing on HK.

fuck that shit.