Check out what I found at the Goodwill

scorponok

Not scorporock,
Someone gave them about 50 Saturn games. I picked up this game in near mint condition for $5. :buttrock:

df.jpg

Sometimes you find some good stuff at the Goodwill. A long time ago I found a sealed Sega Master System for $30.

neo>all

Super nO0b
scorponok said:
Someone gave them about 50 Saturn games. I picked up this game in near mint condition for $5. :buttrock:

df.jpg

Sometimes you find some good stuff at the Goodwill. A long time ago I found a sealed Sega Master System for $30.

mind giving us the location of said goodwill :D

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
Goodwill is the shit indeed. I got a sealed Saturn Resident Evil from there once for just 3.25.

neo>all

Super nO0b
The people who work there don't know how valuable the games are and just slap a price tag on it :kekeke:

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
I know of a few Goodwills near me, but they don't have much in the way of used games... :crying:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
I know of a few Goodwills near me, but they don't have much in the way of used games... :crying:

Same here...though admittingly it's been awhile since I've gone to one.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
yeah there's always games & junk at my local DAV/Godwill. the last time i went to the Goodwill there was a stack of comic books in a box so i asked the lady at the front counter how much for the whole thing and she said $20.
anyway, the stack had tons of comics from the 70's & 80's. lot's of good stuff, although one of the comics in particular was Incredible Hulk 181, which i'm sure some of you know about.
good deal eh?

:cool:

neo>all

Super nO0b
I went to a good will and saw this comic, i almost blew my top but i kept my cool and asked the lady how much she wanted it for. It says ten cents she replied i paid her and i bet she's kicking herself now

:kekeke:

cover.jpg

neo>all

Super nO0b
WakuWakuWeirdo said:
yeah there's always games & junk at my local DAV/Godwill. the last time i went to the Goodwill there was a stack of comic books in a box so i asked the lady at the front counter how much for the whole thing and she said $20.
anyway, the stack had tons of comics from the 70's & 80's. lot's of good stuff, although one of the comics in particular was Incredible Hulk 181, which i'm sure some of you know about.
good deal eh?

:cool:

was it in mint condition?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I always hit the thrift stores looking for cool shit like this, but I never find anything :(

Q-

I'll hit one of a few goodwill shops per week myself. I have better luck with scratch tickets. Clothes, bad clothes, and really bad clothes, is all I see at these places. And shoes... why would anyone want to buy used shoes? (well except if they can be resoled, collector vintage, or whatever) I mean used sandals? WTF?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Yea you can get the deals at thrift stores. I never score any games there tho. Saw a used model 3 Genesis for $20, but no cables.

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
Yeah, Thrift/Goodwill stores are tight. The most recent thing I bought from there was a near mint condition Model 2 Sega Genesis & Sega CD combo with everthing except the original box. For $40. I paid $14.90 for it after trading in some NES & Jaguar Games with a discount coupon.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
I love thrift stores. Good find there.

I always goto Value Village...since that place has good stuff sometimes. There prices seem to be getting abit higher on the games though. :(

shir0

Later, Gumm0
I need to just fucking die already its been 20 minutes why am I still typind jesus shut the fuck up already and cut your arm again.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
shir0 said:
I need to just fucking die already its been 20 minutes why am I still typind jesus shut the fuck up already and cut your arm again.

yes, I love this man