*CLOSE PLEASE*

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Crack, could you please add these to your other Neo selling thread (Metal Slug 2) via updating/editing your original post in said thread.
Not for nothing, but you have to work on your selling technique (as well as adhearing to the selling forum rules to SOME degree) a little bit. If you had 2 threads with different Neo product I wouldn't feel the need to say anything but these are all home carts man.

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Crack, could you please add these to your other Neo selling thread (Metal Slug 2) via updating/editing your original post in said thread.
Not for nothing, but you have to work on your selling technique (as well as adhearing to the selling forum rules to SOME degree) a little bit. If you had 2 threads with different Neo product I wouldn't feel the need to say anything but these are all home carts man.

GOOD call!...

I'll update my selling thread asap...:emb:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
GOOD call!...

I'll update my selling thread asap...:emb:

Thanks man.
I wasn't trying to get on your case but putting all your carts in one thread makes it the easiest on both you and the potential buyers (especially since they are all in the same league being minty english copies). Good luck with the selling.

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks man.
I wasn't trying to get on your case but putting all your carts in one thread makes it the easiest on both you and the potential buyers (especially since they are all in the same league being minty english copies). Good luck with the selling.

No problem...

Tank you :)