Code of Princess for 3DS Pre-Order

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
its $30 on amazon right now too...don't know if that comes with the LE goodies though....?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Bump

For a limited time (ending July 28th) the eShop version of Code of Princess has been reduced in price to $19.99 + tax.

Edit: bought

*sigh* I wasn't a buyer at $40, the original eShop listing. I wasn't a buyer at $30, the price reduction back in May. But at $20 I can no longer ignore this game. I'm such a 3DSwhore these days.

Hey Nintendo, I hope you purchase Atlus.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member

Man, fuck that. Then nothing comes out on those other systems and we only get Atlus offerings on Nintendo.

Would Dragon's Crown look even remotely how it does if Nintendo owns the parent company?

Does Demon's Souls even get released under Nintendo?

Persona?

What a waste it would be if Atlus were bought by Nintendo.

This may be the worst idea you've ever had.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Game was a perfect buy at 30 for me. Guardian Heroes all over again and not that shit game for GBA either. I'm going to play it again tomorrow.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Man, fuck that. Then nothing comes out on those other systems and we only get Atlus offerings on Nintendo.

Would Dragon's Crown look even remotely how it does if Nintendo owns the parent company?

Does Demon's Souls even get released under Nintendo?

Persona?

What a waste it would be if Atlus were bought by Nintendo.

This may be the worst idea you've ever had.

Sure.

I wouldn't be butthurt if Sony bought them either.

My concern is MS buying and Rare-ifying Atlus.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Bump

For a limited time (ending July 28th) the eShop version of Code of Princess has been reduced in price to $19.99 + tax.

Edit: bought

*sigh* I wasn't a buyer at $40, the original eShop listing. I wasn't a buyer at $30, the price reduction back in May. But at $20 I can no longer ignore this game. I'm such a 3DSwhore these days.

Scooped, thanks for the heads up.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Sure.

I wouldn't be butthurt if Sony bought them either.

My concern is MS buying and Rare-ifying Atlus.

Unlikely, considering MS got their asses kicked in Japan last gen and Atlus predominantly makes niche games for the Japanese market and fans of Japanese gaming.

Sony would make a lot more sense, but honestly, they're probably going to be just fine. My understanding is that the parent company filed for a form of bankruptcy that puts a lot of restrictions on them and has a lot of check and balances in place to make sure they're on the level. They were given permission by the Japanese government to seek aid from other corporations too, so chances are good that Atlus probably won't be affected at all.