Conan has Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing Mortal Kombat X

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Damn dumb play call by Bevell, they should have done a run w/ Lynch or read option w/ Lynch & Wilson. i dont see him having his job next season, especially blaming his WR. Butler did make a good play on it...Was an exciting game that we could have won but we will be back next year. Go Hawks!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
i dont see him having his job next season, especially blaming his WR.

Meh. You blamed a game ruined your PS3, when it was most likely the console itself. Even more so if it was a fat model.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Meh. You blamed a game ruined your PS3, when it was most likely the console itself. Even more so if it was a fat model.

Wow you took that seriously? You must be great at parties.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
While waiting for your detailed response.

#StupidityGate

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

Can't blame a deflated ball on that one. XD

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Wow you took that seriously? You must be great at parties.

It's what I call Dry Sarcasm, as ppl confuse it as being serious. It actually does pretty well at parties, with the right subjects of course.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
One of the worst play calls in Super Bowl history. At the 1/2 inch line, you pound that rock in there with Lynch or if you are going to pass, you throw a fade in the corner using Matthews since he's the tallest of the receivers. Playing 3 receivers at the goal line, you basically told NE it was a pass with the slot receiver going for the slant. How many times has that type of play been intercepted in that kind of manner? Answer: way too many times.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
One of the worst play calls in Super Bowl history. At the 1/2 inch line, you pound that rock in there with Lynch or if you are going to pass, you throw a fade in the corner using Matthews since he's the tallest of the receivers. Playing 3 receivers at the goal line, you basically told NE it was a pass with the slot receiver going for the slant. How many times has that type of play been intercepted in that kind of manner? Answer: way too many times.

100%

You have the best, strongest RB in the league...a fresh set of downs and you're a few feet from winning...

At that point, the flash/glam approach isn't needed. Carroll is an idiot, relying on an ok QB to thread that needle is stupid...and it cost them everything.

His tendency to groom thug-ball teams really showed when those classless clown picked a beef on the next to last play of the game. Keep it classy...pick a beef with the winning team after you make two stupid plays in a row...brilliant...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
#StupidityGate

Irvin trying to punch a player in the head that is wearing a helmet.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
#StupidityGate

Irvin trying to punch a player in the head that is wearing a helmet.

Seriously...what in the fuck is it with that? I just don't get it. time and time again, morons on the football field with punch another player in the head/face...WHEN THEY'RE STILL WEARING A HELMET! What can you possibly get from that? A broken mitt?

Reaching inside the facemask? Sure...it's filthy but I can see that, at least its effective. Punching someone with a brick-shithouse on their head? Retarded.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
TLC - WTF?

Everyone knows she was in Salt n Peppa

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
TLC - WTF?

Everyone knows she was in Salt n Peppa

I thought she was the 4th Destiny Child.

Also that fight at the end was embarrassing...Frustrated Seahawks but no excuse to otherwise great game. Wilson is not just an ok QB, he is in the top 5 right now maybe 3. We will be back next year!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Agree with everyone saying go Lynch at that point in the game. Run him 4 times for Christ sake, no one would blame anyone for trying to have Beast mode pound it in there and fail. The guy is clutch.

Also that fight at the end was embarrassing...Frustrated Seahawks but no excuse to otherwise great game. Wilson is not just an ok QB, he is in the top 5 right now maybe 3. We will be back next year!

What's sad is had they kept their cool and not jumped on that play, they just had to keep the ball behind the line on ONE PLAY, they could have had a safety and maybe 10-20 seconds to try and get to field goal range after the punt to win the game. I like Seattle's nature of always pushing & being aggressive, but times like this is where it is a detriment.

Patriots played the superior game most of the day, unfortunately.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member

That's retarded...The whole team was trying to get Lynch the MVP, they were saying it all week. Also on 1st down they gave the ball to Lynch & he almost scored. If they wanted Wilson to win MVP that badly they wouldn't have run it on 1st down. They went with the pass play because they didn't want to burn a timeout in case Lynch doesn't score. By passing, if there was no one open Wilson could have thrown it away to stop the clock & then run it twice. Wilson saw Lockette open, the guy Butler in NE made an amazing read & executed it. People should be talking about that instead of the call. Congrats to him for making an unbelievable play, a play i will never forget. With that said, they should have ran the ball.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member

What a fucking stupid theory.

If that was the case why didn't he attempt a QB sneak or Play Action on one of the downs. We are talking about a QB that is quick on his feet and has a good arm.

I'm sure on the previous play they told Lynch in the huddle to stop at the one yard line as well. :thevt: