CPS2, Naomi, Arcade Panels, joysticks, Everdrive

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Oh my man, are you sick? I wish you the best of luck with the sale and your recovery. Thanks for making those Reccas, awesome get!

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Oh my man, are you sick? I wish you the best of luck with the sale and your recovery. Thanks for making those Reccas, awesome get!

Doing much better these days actually. Getting the energy to clean up the house again- excited. A group of us made the Reccas in (2006?), just sell them whenever I have the time/energy to do so. They sold like hotcakes, then petered out, then started selling again a few years later and I broke even at the 90ish% inventory depletion mark? Don't have many left of those guys- pretty much did it just to have one for myself, they turned out pretty rad. Was going to do a few different games, but I think all of the bases have been covered these days.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Sold stuff bumped down, prices lowered (mostly- save for some shipping adjustments).

Thanks all!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Glad to hear you're doing better, that's great news!

Hey man, I hear you, this hobby feels like it isn't really one to make money on most of the time, if you break even you're lucky.

BTW, I'll take that other Recca, it'll make for a great birthday present coming up on the 15th. PM sent!

Edit: I'll take that Repro BC CP as well if it's ok, just got a BC just a few days ago, BC club represent!

Last edited:

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Glad to hear you're doing better, that's great news!

Hey man, I hear you, this hobby feels like it isn't really one to make money on most of the time, if you break even you're lucky.

BTW, I'll take that other Recca, it'll make for a great birthday present coming up on the 15th. PM sent!

Edit: I'll take that Repro BC CP as well if it's ok, just got a BC just a few days ago, BC club represent!

Thanks again for the purchase!

I adjusted prices and such.

I am looking for an original, cart only (or cart+shockbox) Sengoku 3.