Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Those really look beautiful!!!

How I would have loved to have a "Raz" signature in my manual.... *sigh*

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
MVS are now sold out also.

aessnap_zpstwteqbkh.jpg

mvsbox_zpspua1kxce.jpg

mvscarts_zpsnqkpezj1.jpg

Amazing. Seems like some of the major gaming outlets should pick up on this. This doesn't happen everyday.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
MVS are now sold out also.

CONGRATS TO YOU and JEFF!

I am TRULY happy this has happened...

Thank you..... EVERYONE that has contributed to this thread and the CS 2 project....

xROTx

PS. I am sorta sorry I threatened to ban a few folks during the process... but hey... it's just the way to get this sort of stuff thru here on NG.com...

EDIT: Jeff... take note my friend;)

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Awesome news! Thanks to Raz and Jeff, and anyone else involved! Can't wait!!!

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
To those that have ordered, its getting very close now :) To those that have not, there are a couple of MVS kits left.

If there are no other delays then it looks like shipping may start this weekend :)

I have been handed a couple of pictures to share, more coming soon hopefully. I will visit neo-geo.com chat later today (around 19:00 gmt) if anyone has any questions.

Dude, those pictures rock. I'm really excited. This is a solid example of delayed gratification. I just managed to move without downsizing so I can't wait to rip open my AES box when this comes in the mail.
Keep it up man.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
The day has come those who have ordered are waiting for....

Shipping has started!

As I mentioned before those who ordered first have priority in the shipping queue. I'm not 100% the time period will be for each order to be shipped so its best not to ak about that just yet, Jeff will ship as soon as he can.

Here are a couple more photos of the final kits.

Attachments

• image2cs2.JPG
    image2cs2.JPG
    413.9 KB · Views: 247
  • image1cs2.JPG
    image1cs2.JPG
    464.3 KB · Views: 252

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Absolutely beautiful.
A great project from start to finish with help & input from some of our best members here.
Hats off and a thousand thanks to all who showed interest in it, worked on it, helped with it, pre-ordered it, and got involved with it.

Many people here may not know or have long since forgotten, but this one's been in the "can it be done" and "will it ever be done" stasis since around Thanksgiving of November 2001 when Jeff Kurtz stunned the world with a limited 5 cart release of the first ever known conversion build of a the CD Zintrick to cartridge format.

Keep an eye on that too now!
:)

(I'm one of the proud owners! LOL)
image.jpg

Last edited:

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Many people here may not know or have long since forgotten, but this one's been in the "can it be done" and "will it ever be done" stasis since around Thanksgiving of November 2001 when Jeff Kurtz stunned the world with a limited 5 cart release of the first ever known conversion build of a the CD Zintrick to cartridge format.

Keep an eye on that too now!
:)

Keep an eye on it because a version with music might just be possible/happening? I hope that's true! ^_^

TMOSteel

20 Year Member

Shipping has started!

As I mentioned before those who ordered first have priority in the shipping queue. I'm not 100% the time period will be for each order to be shipped so its best not to ak about that just yet, Jeff will ship as soon as he can.

Looking forward to my MVS copy but I gotta admit those AES carts look real nice.

Anybody working on a shockbox insert for sale?

LewiesFat

n00b
WOW amazing work really glad i joined this forum. I cant wait to play crossed swords for the first time when my multicart arrives, reminds me of chivalry medieval warfare. If you ever do a second run on mvs carts i would gladly pre order one!

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor

Shipping has started!

So excited and glad I never got to play CS2 on the CD now this will be an extra awesome experience on the MVS
Thanks Again for this !!

mikew

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Thanks Raz and Jeff! I got my kit yesterday and it's of superb quality! The NOS SNK cardboard box was so crisp and sturdy it took some time to open it as it makes such a tight closure. The artwork, cart and labels are perfect as well! Great works guys!

Attachments

• cs22.JPG
    cs22.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 151
  • cs21.JPG
    cs21.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 151

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Thanks Raz and Jeff! I got my kit yesterday and it's of superb quality! The NOS SNK cardboard box was so crisp and sturdy it took some time to open it as it makes such a tight closure. The artwork, cart and labels are perfect as well! Great works guys!

It really does look amazing. Can't wait for mine to arrive! That cart looks sooooo clean!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Damn you already got it?! Congrats man can't believe people are getting them this quick.