Custom NEO GEO mini MAME

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This auction is for a custom built mini MAME. It's like 3 feet tall. For the ultimate NEO GEO on the go action just like Keith. Play it in your bed, toilet, front yard, strap it to your waist if you're burly and be like Keith.
Click here to go to the auction
The 2 headphone jacks in the front work and the memory card slot is for a USB. So you can have 2 players. one just uses a controller. The NEO GEO MVS decals will be added to the sides.

It was built by my brother Josh the same manly guy who made the rig for the NEO GEO music video. He knows science and build stuff know abouts. I'm an idiot and can only be ugly and make dumb videos. The cabinet is in Massachusetts. My brother will delivery it or you can pick it up if you're in New England. Otherwise shipping is available.

Picture7-1.png

Picture8.png

Picture6.png

All the money will go to our friend Alyson's heart surgery. She needs serious help right now. She's a hardcore gamer and a babe!
Alyson.jpg

If you can't bid but still wanna help you can read her story and donate here.
http://www.raiseitnow.com/3529/support-alyson-ghizzonis-heart-surgery/

Thanks for looking!
Nathan

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Aww, sorry about your friend..hopefully it goes for a good amount!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Good luck with the sale and to your friend on her operation :buttrock:
Donation sent

Last edited:

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
love your show, BTW

and yeah, she is a Babe. Rawr! hope everything goes smooth for her. hate to lose another gamer like with these circumstances.

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Wowza, this cab is just a stone's throw from me. I don't think I could muster up the cash in such a short period of time. . . We'll see.

Good luck with the auction. I hope you raise plenty of money for your friend.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Bump.
Cant we sticky this? or put it in a more visible section? If folk on here can spend hundereds or thousands on some games surely we can put some cash to this worthy cause? :)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
good luck for your friend, like how u can plug in a controller too

Pat505

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
When i was donating I noticed she got 101% of what the goal was, from someone who has been in that position super congrats! I hope the rest helps with the other stuff except the surgery like medication and doctor visits shit adds up real fast and adds up to alot.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
:multi_co: I now offically owning this game! Thank to Siven0Seven to allow me own this machine!. This is so awesome and becoming one of my 5 mini cabs collections!!!! :multi_co:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow.... that's a crazy lineup.

Jakks Pacific in a wood cab.
SF2 in a Moppet.
1P Neo Geo MAME w/ 6 buttons

Last edited: