DavidG whining thread - why did he steal money from people? where did the money go?

da66en

Zero's Secretary
c8PIg.png

Maybe it's not you, but that's nuts, man. Fucking nuts.

honkytonkpinball

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I'm sure he can afford to buy the moderate stuff now, including a box of English MS1 carts that he forgot he picked up from a board meeting.

And those KOF2000's which came out 5yrs after he left.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

When asked how he sleeps at night, having stolen so much money from members here, I figure the answer should be "on a mattress filled with $100000 in cash."

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
He doesn't. He just stays in bushes --watching you.

When Tonk comes back, there will probably be just one giant post with Google street view images, and no text.

Everyone will know what it means.

SSS

neo retired

When they were on the verge of bankruptcy, they said "remember that cool bro, DavidG? Let's hook him up with some merch even though he hasn't worked here in half a decade"

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
:lolz: yes! we can sell him a whole crate of 24 for $240 - that should get us out of this hole!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
When asked how he sleeps at night, having stolen so much money from members here, I figure the answer should be "on a mattress filled with $100000 in cash."

There's got to be more to this than that. Otherwise, why has he not been banned from this site? All this secret squirrel shit is annoying.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
There's got to be more to this than that. Otherwise, why has he not been banned from this site? All this secret squirrel shit is annoying.
If he were banned, there'd be no opportunity to come back and explain his side of the story.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I have 2 questions:

1. What was the original title of the this thread? (I'm interested that's all..)

2. Why hasn't chamane posted his report if he is still so aggrieved? (did I miss the report somehow?)

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Anyone find it funny Shawn is benefiting from these conversions?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I just think converters are a bad idea in general, all that shit hanging out of the cart slot putting extra weight on it, can't be good for the contacts. Looks awful too.

This was not an issue with converters for other cartridge games, but because MVS carts are so big, I think it might be of concern here. In particular, I don't like the way the Daedalus makes MVS games hang off the front. It goes against the flow of the AES. I think the MVS converter 2 is more stable because games go in at the top. If it was not for the scaling issue, I would prefer the MVS converter 2.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Why, I remember 10 years ago, when the mere admittance of having Neo Geo ROMs was enough to get the village mob frothing at the mouth.

How times change.

Selling multicarts is okay too it seems.

lol go with the times, gramps.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have 2 questions:

1. What was the original title of the this thread? (I'm interested that's all..)

2. Why hasn't chamane posted his report if he is still so aggrieved? (did I miss the report somehow?)

The original title was "DavidG Whining Thread" and was composed of posts that were off topic in Nightmare Tony's thread.