DEAR LORDY A NEW X REVIEW citing final fight??

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Ah, I see. I wasn't aware of the black label version. Cool stuff.

Elder

NEST Puppet
Ah, I see. I wasn't aware of the black label version. Cool stuff.

Yeah I think it will be well worth the money, and my viewers will likely enjoy that way more than hearing another reviewer bash the Neo Geo X, although that will likely happen early next year if I can find one by then. We'll see what happens.

pipes

Lollerz at trollerz! The v500a update makes the X beast!!! Lollerz @ Franken Neos!

I have no idea what a v500a is but it sounds like garbage.

Also, this a NGX bashing thread so it appears you are the one trolling.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I'd pay 75 bucks for a Neo X, and I don't want the goofy ass docking station. I do not care about video output; that's what my MVS and Neo CD are for. I just like the stick on it better than my PSP d-pad and sometimes I wanna play Garou at work.

In a dream world it would have better battery life and competent emulation, but this is Tommo after all.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I'd pay 75 bucks for a Neo X, and I don't want the goofy ass docking station. I do not care about video output; that's what my MVS and Neo CD are for. I just like the stick on it better than my PSP d-pad and sometimes I wanna play Garou at work.

In a dream world it would have better battery life and competent emulation, but this is Tommo after all.

v500a

Because I collect consoles, no matter how shitty they are.
I'm not drooling over it, nor do I like it, but I'd like to add it to my collection, that's all.

I'm actually in contact with Chris from AI to get a CMVS as my very first Neo ever.

Why would you even pay $99 USD for this pile of shit?.....seriously. The poor bastards that were duped at launch I can understand but still wanting one after this entire 8 month fiasco is fucking mind-boggling. How can people completely disregard how colossally horrible the X truly is?

How many would have bought this shit pile if it was branded properly?.......the TOMMO X and piss-poor emulation is really what you guys are drooling over. Fucking mind-boggling.

View attachment 6358

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
All I know is that I wish SNK made a 2D Haggar sprite, ala SVC. God knows Capcom won't ever give Haggar a new Final Fight style 2D sprite.

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Because I collect consoles, no matter how shitty they are.
I'm not drooling over it, nor do I like it, but I'd like to add it to my collection, that's all.

I'm actually in contact with Chris from AI to get a CMVS as my very first Neo ever.

Enjoy your immensly over priced Franken Neo. For that price you can get a real neo cab and a stack of carts. I don't understand why people support the destroying or "frankensteining" of original neo hardware. Mvs is bad enough but a modded aes is enough to make baby Jesus cry.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
How many Tiger gamecoms do you own? And why haven't you made me a mod at your proboards site yet?

pipes

When are we getting a sub-forum dedicated to Tiger handheld games? It seems almost necessary since the NGX has a place to fester here.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
When are we getting a sub-forum dedicated to Tiger handheld games? It seems almost necessary since the NGX has a place to fester here.

Can I nominate myself as mod of the Game.Com handheld club forum??

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Much as I like you as the Tommo forum mod pipes, I think your job is almost done here. I don't think that there will be many more posts trying to legitimately discuss or defend this piece of shit console.

pipes

Much as I like you as the Tommo forum mod pipes, I think your job is almost done here. I don't think that there will be many more posts trying to legitimately discuss or defend this piece of shit console.

I wont lie, reading this brought a tear to my eye.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,

I wonder if Tommo watches this site? Seems like they would.

pipes

I wonder if Tommo watches this site? Seems like they would.

Of course they do. It's either this or that shitty proboards site with 50 members including 45 Global Moderators. That place is a wasteland filled with disappointment and low standards. At least here Tommo can get some honest feedback.

You're welcome Tommo and thank you for defecating on this forum, it's members and everything associated with the system we all love and cherish. All the best with your future failures.

Love always,
pipes

Last edited:

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
All I know is that I wish SNK made a 2D Haggar sprite, ala SVC. God knows Capcom won't ever give Haggar a new Final Fight style 2D sprite.

it would be absolutely fantastic to see the game re-done in snk artwork..........Someone shoot it over to NGDEV should only take a couple months and i woulkd happily pay $150 for an AES cart

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
$150 homecarts from NG: DEV? Surely ya jest.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
We can do it by reverse engineering the customer process, All we have to do is get everyone here and in the world to agree to only pay $150 then we will be a buying monopoly, ill send the memo for them to begin the final fight conversion

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Or just do it the easy way. Get all of the European countries to default on their loans and tank the Euro until 450 Euro = 150 USD. Shouldn't be hard as any country south of the alps is already halfway there. XD

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
I knew there must be an economist among us, i just needed to throw out the bait, can we get this underway and ill call ng dev myself