Define "gamer condition"

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I wish I had never sold you anything. Ended up buying a KOF game from you described in excellent condition with a fucked up insert that I kept to myself.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Yes you faggot. I did not realize how much a full snes boxed system was worth. I later on ended up selling to you at the price I originally offered which was $125. As a fuckin favor. You low balling fuck.

Love you too, bro!

Trollface.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Fuck you and your pictures bro. You are the biggest scumbag on this forum. Admit you are here just for the market place. I have dealt with you a few times and I'm disgusted that I ever dealt with a shit like you.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I wish I had never sold you anything. Ended up buying a KOF game from you described in excellent condition with a fucked up insert that I kept to myself.

LOL, fucked up? I think not, you collectard flipper. Send it back to me for a refund then go buy another one on eBay for $50 more.

BTW, the SNES had a chip on it but did I cry about it? No.

Anybody else want a piece of me?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
LOL, fucked up? I think not, you collectard flipper. Send it back to me for a refund then go buy another one on eBay for $50 more.

BTW, the SNES had a chip on it but did I cry about it? No.

Anybody else want a piece of me?

Flipper? What have I purchased from from here that I flipped? If anything I always lose. I was going to sell you a Last Hope Pink Bullets mvs kit that I had for sale for $340 which I paid $385 for and was willing to sell it to you for $320. You wanted $300 for it shipped. Chip? You lie you piece of shit. The system I owned was in excellent shape with no chips. I have never lied to any seller here when I mentioned something was in very good shape. I take my reputation seriously and would never lie to any member here. I sold you a complete non yellowed boxed snes w/ super mario world boxed snes system for $125 with no chips. If you had mentioned the system had a chip I would have taken it back and provided you with a full refund.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
ThreadDelivers.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
By the way, the only reason I sold you the boxed Snes was because I purchased a rgb modded snes mini. I wish now I would have sold it to some noob for the price I had sold to you.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Flipper? What have I purchased from from here that I flipped? If anything I always lose. I was going to sell you a Last Hope Pink Bullets mvs kit that I had for sale for $340 which I paid $385 for and was willing to sell it to you for $320. You wanted $300 for it shipped. Chip? You lie you piece of shit. The system I owned was in excellent shape with no chips. I have never lied to any seller here when I mentioned something was in very good shape. I take my reputation seriously and would never lie to any member here. I sold you a complete non yellowed boxed snes w/ super mario world boxed snes system for $125 with no chips. If you had mentioned the system had a chip I would have taken it back and provided you with a full refund.

It wasn't worth mentioning because regardless of your angry words tonight, you're a decent dude.

You've tried to bargain me down on stuff too, so what? Jesus Christ, chill the fuck out before your keyboard melts.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It wasn't worth mentioning because regardless of your angry words tonight, you're a decent dude.

You've tried to bargain me down on stuff too, so what? Jesus Christ, chill the fuck out before your keyboard melts.

I'm not a decent dude, I'm a motherfucking Solid dude. I will goto war for any solid member on this board. You to me are done. You sell some noob who really isn't a noob a game without properly describing it and than want other members to suck your dick. Man the fuck up and take care of business.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
For all that are curious. This is a picture of the SNES

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'm not a decent dude, I'm a motherfucking Solid dude. I will goto war for any solid member on this board. You to me are done. You sell some noob who really isn't a noob a game without properly describing it and than want other members to suck your dick. Man the fuck up and take care of business.

I said I'd make it right, man. You probably missed it because you flew into a rage.

Sorry you feel that way. Thanks for all the boxed consoles!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You should have never let this get this far. You should have taken care of this instead of creating a thread about it and then getting butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with you. Yes, Gamer's condition is Shit but being that, this is NEO-GEO dot motherfucking com, say the manual has a stain on it and the fucking case is blasted and has a shit load of tape all over it. Someone might still buy it from you at the price you offer and some might not but at least your not covering shit up.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You should have never let this get this far. You should have taken care of this instead of creating a thread about it and then getting butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with you. Yes, Gamer's condition is Shit but being that, this is NEO-GEO dot motherfucking com, say the manual has a stain on it and the fucking case is blasted and has a shit load of tape all over it. Someone might still buy it from you at the price you offer and some might not but at least your not covering shit up.

I posted about it in the open forum. That's the opposite of a cover up.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I posted about it in the open forum. That's the opposite of a cover up.

You wanted other members to stick up for you. You should have taken care of this between you and the seller instead of bitching about it openly. Who the fuck do think you are?

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
No, I was curious about what other people thought.

Hold on a sec, is Reso your shemale alter-ego? Might wanna ease up on the hormones pal or at least stop posting until you get used to coping with PMS.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I have nothing more to say to you. You are done to me.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Game plays 100% but condition is "acceptable". Serials most likely missing, label has writing or torn and shell surface has moderate scratches.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Gamer condition -- a member's state of mind after using teh marketplace, which makes you wonder: was there ever drama without its involvement? Pure rhetorics...

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Gamer condition........ my World Heroes 2... card& instruction manual only lol. Also the KOF 2000 I bought years ago, it's like if someone had been doing Yamazaki's special on the cart.

62c78dfc3908b6c82edbbe223e3876d1.gif

PS: Anyone here has or can get a nice scanned World Heroes 2 insert so I can print it over here? lol