DigiSexual Marries Hatsune Miku Hologram

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Old News, but am I the only one that finds it mildly disturbing that people like this are allowed to run the streets of society without a mental evaluation?

Norm of the near future???

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Is it OK to masturbate exclusively to hentai?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Another thing Gibson predicted.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
These are the times you need that conservative mom or dad who just smacks their son upside their head and ask them to have some sense and decency.

I should start drinking again this world is going to hell in a handbasket somebody pass me a crack rock.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
so they had that 'custom?' robot chick toward the end and they have those sex doll robots now you'd think you would get that instead of blowing the cash he did humiliating himself with a ceremony? unless that tube thing has other features...didnt watch the whole thing at all.

at least it isn't some miniature clone mutant type of thing.

*digisexual..must mean something like only liking crt images from old vhs tapes(but not old fashioned) I guess.

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
People used to do depraved, weird shit and just be ashamed of it and keep it to themselves. Now people are fucking degenerates and are happy to share it with the world. I want to feel bad for them because they're obviously ill but they make it incredibly difficult.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
One of these freaks are going to be the first to get an AI pregnant with their USB powered vagina plugged into their computer. Just watch.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Marrying a hologram is dumb.

He should just do what I do: masturbate in front of the mirror while cosplaying as Hatsune Miku

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Marrying a hologram is dumb.

He should just do what I do: masturbate in front of the mirror while cosplaying as Hatsune Miku

how about Ouroborosing is that a good name for 'it''? cant remember if you said you could or do.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Old News, but am I the only one that finds it mildly disturbing that people like this are allowed to run the streets of society without a mental evaluation?

Norm of the near future???

I thought i made a thread about this before.Still what else can i say because japan :rolleyes: People wonder why japan population has been in such decline over time.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Meh this kind of crazy shit equates to even less humans getting born (Asians specifically), God Bless that little Jap dude's heart.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Doesn’t anyone just like pussy anymore?

Plenty of people... you just can't get a clickbait human interest story out of fucking a living, breathing woman. Lacks the sizzle and doesn't drive engagement.