Discontinued items you wish were still available

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I"ve recently been trying to find these taco ball branded chips called reaper ranch chips. I emailed taco bell about them and looks like they were discontinued. Its a bummer when this happens, I thought it would be a neat thread topic though. So what are some things you wish were still on the market today.

reaper_ranch_246x355.png

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Last night before I went to sleep I found out that Amy's Pesto and Cheese pizzas have been discontinued. It looks that way at least.

I told myself the best way to deal with this is to just boycott their products...but IDK.

My favorite product variant gets discontinued 7 out of 10 times anyway. You'd think I'd be getting better at dealing with the disappointment but I'm getting worse.

Products that I like that have been discontinued off the top of my head are

Skittles Crazy-cores
Barbecue Fritos
Pepsi Blue

And don't get me started when the packing/logo on a product gets changed!

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
3D Doritos
Ecto Cooler
PB Crisps
Snapple Elements
Yikes pencils and erasers
Cool Trapper Keepers
iPods other than iPod Touch
Paul Frank T-shirts
The Y2K aesthetic

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Last night before I went to sleep I found out that Amy's Pesto and Cheese pizzas have been discontinued. It looks that way at least.

I told myself the best way to deal with this is to just boycott their products...but IDK.

My favorite product variant gets discontinued 7 out of 10 times anyway. You'd think I'd be getting better at dealing with the disappointment but I'm getting worse.

Products that I like that have been discontinued off the top of my head are

Skittles Crazy-cores
Barbecue Fritos
Pepsi Blue

And don't get me started when the packing/logo on a product gets changed!

They no longer make barbecue fritos!! damn i haven't even thought about those because usually i buy the flaming hot or jalapeno versions. Maybe you can find a pack on ebay. Some one is currently selling the taco bell chips i want for a cool $55 right now

@fakeXsound They actually still sell 3D Doritos in mexico. I tried these ones, and they aren't exactly the same, still good, but yeah I want the OG ones back as well
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Doritos-3D...336627&hash=item1f13b51065:g:oyoAAOSwfBpfOEMC

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
They no longer make barbecue fritos!! damn i haven't even thought about those because usually i buy the flaming hot or jalapeno versions.

Yeah well, your habits as a consumer have likely contributed to the discontinuation.

Flaming this...
Jalapeño that...

BORING
3D Doritos
Ecto Cooler
Paul Frank T-shirts

3D Doritos "came back" but there was something about them that wasn't like a 3D Dorito at all.

There was an Ecto-Cooler limited reboot summer of 2016.

At least they still make Lisa Frank, right?

Last edited:

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I wish they still would produce the legendary icelandic sweets called “Blár Ópal” it was discontinued in 2005 because it contained to high amount of chloroform and they did not find any substitute for it..so it was discontinued

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I'll think of more, but I know these for certain.

Creme Savers
Tums Freshers
Altoids Sours

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
PB Max, Big Peach, Dr Pepper Red Fusion...

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
The only hyper processed trash that i can recall eating was when i was a kid and didn't know better...
So i guess i miss pizza chips and ectocooler? Cookie crisp before they revamped the recipe and it tasted like shit?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
There are so many collectibles i wanted but all are sold out. Too many to list.

Do you guys remember those hypercolor shirts, i would buy those again. It would go great with my one strap overalls.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I swear I've seen the Hostess Pudding Pies down here...maybe it was just the fruit...

It’s very possible they’ve come back, but to be honest I haven’t bought any Hostess products in years. Loved these as a kid tho.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Jello pudding pops
Flintstones Push-Ups
Minute Made soda
Jumpin' jack doritos
Sour cream and onion doritos

Some various fast food stuff like Taco Bell's Montery Jack chicken soft taco or Hardee's Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger...

fake

15 Year Member
Yeah, Count Chocula is season and only shows up in certain stores. It should be hitting shelves over the next few weeks along with Frankenberry and BooBerry.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The ludes in wolf of wall street looked pretty fucking fun

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Cod in restaurants rather than pollock or whitefish.
Willy Wonka's Scrumpdillious candy bar