Do you go outside every day?

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
If not, what's your longest stretch of days without going outside, ot counting due to injuries or illness, but simply by choice?

Discuss.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I would have voted for "Two Days" had you made a poll for this.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
When I have classes yeah other than that not really I go out around 11pm or 1am and come back home around 7-10 in the morning.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
When I have classes yeah other than that not really I go out around 11pm or 1am and come back home around 7-10 in the morning.

I don't think he meant "day time" just 24 hour periods.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Errr...ummmm...maybe 1 day.:spock: Most people that do not have some sort of mental disorder don't stay inside for days to weeks.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
stay inside for days to weeks.

as long as possible! my foot plus all the people hurt me inside

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Even at my lowest points, you still got to leave the house to go to the liquor store...so maybe 2 days?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I would have to say sickness aside, I've probably done 4 or 5 days in the winter. If I'm not visiting clients and my fridge and bar are stocked, why would I leave my house? What's out there for me?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I would have to say sickness aside, I've probably done 4 or 5 days in the winter. If I'm not visiting clients and my fridge and bar are stocked, why would I leave my house? What's out there for me?
nonsense.
I guess just like a week and a half during winter unemployment..I guess the grocery store counts.

Dominance9

Pleasure Goal
I work from home so its easy not to leave the house for like 5 days...but I still have to go outside to get to our other building to ship shit everyday minus saturday. At first I thought it was weird not going anywhere for that long. But now Im quite comfortable with it. Like madman said above, sometimes "whats out there for me" anyways. Traffic and assholes?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I don't think I have ever gone 2 consecutive days without leaving my house (meaning actually going somewhere, not just stepping outside) unless I was sick. I have a job, so for that reason alone I have almost no chances to stay home for more than two consecutive days (Saturday and Sunday) unless I take a few days off. I'm actually a total homebody, but I have to at least go to the store or something on non-work days.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I spent a few weeks in the hospital.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
2 days tops, but even then I would find it hard to do that. Midwest winters are brutal but I still have shit I gotta do like get the mail, shovel the driveway, misc BS.

I've been saying for years there is nothing out there for me, but that more in reference to society. In general, I like being outside.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Yes. And I thought it might be refreshing for my fellow members if I made a post without a poll.

Get that shit out of here. You can't have a Pollux thread without a poll. There's nothing to vote for, no choices to choose from. I feel completely lost here.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If I'm on vacation and nowhere to go I can go days without laving the house, otherwise rarely if ever 2 days in a row.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I can't remember the last time I didn't go outside. Either to work, or on my days off for a walk, or out running errands. I admit in the middle of summer I am a bit of a vampire. I might not venture out till sunset, and the humidity gets bearable. I get burnt in about 20 minutes. Lobster red, back to ghost white in a few days, and I fucking hate humidity with a furious passion. I am more of a fall and spring guy. That time if the year I spend the majority of the day outside.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
If I did not have to go to work, I'd never leave my home. Kind of agoraphobic.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I am very prone to cabin fever, I need to go outside at least once a day.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I only got out if my mom needs bread, milk or eggs.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The dog has to go outside, therefore, so do I, as I don't enjoy cleaning his shit/piss off the carpets/floors. That aside, I usually do go into town almost every day.