Dolphin Atx

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I have heard that DolphinATX is Aaron Lewis.

Avoid until proven otherwise.

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
All email addys for Will Henley aka aaronlewis, oceanvein, eldridge, wolvie, etc etc, have been "bark40oz@...." - email addy for dolphinATX = "bark40oz@cox-internet.com."

DolphinATX posted a bunch of pics of himself in various threads - identical individual to oceanvein/aaronlewis/wolvie's LiveJournal at www.livejournal.com/users/bark40oz.

Exact same writing style, exact same musical interest posts. I'm 100% convinced that these are the same person, and I think anyone who spent a lot of time last year dealing with the aaronlewis situation will come to the same conclusion.

Why do I care? Because I had to spend 8 months trying to get a refund from this deadbeat, and so did a lot of others. A search for "aaronlewis" will tell you all you need to know.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I step into the chatroom and this is what I saw:

18:29:46 [ClassicMode1985] a what

18:29:59 [dolphinATX] im aaron lewis

18:30:19 [GunstarHero] are you related to carl lewis?

Fanshiro

n00b
Well I don't know what he is trying to imply, but he is still active in dealing so just let you guys know.

Whether he is scammer or legit, I think it is best for me to avoid him. Just to let other newbies know, beware of him.

dolphinATX

Banned
if you are not comfertable with me there is no reason to deal with me at all.
i will send first on anytrade or sale that i am involved in.

but if you want to deal with me read the "second longest thread" that i posted above.

Fanshiro

n00b
I got confused half way reading your thread really.
some people r bashing you, some people r complementing you??

but anyway if you are serious about dealing the US KOF 2000 with me, and willing to send to me first, PM me again.

dolphinATX

Banned
i will send it too you first and see what you think, i think it may be a ngf one, i got it off ebay a couple years ago.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
People, avoid this idiot by all means.

Whether or not you get your games depends on if he takes his medicines in time and if the welfare check of his mother was enough to pay for the shipping.

Sad but true.

He scammed me for $200 and I'm STILL in the process of getting that back.

dolphinATX

Banned
ok marrton you said you sent the package and the number you gave me said there wasnt anytracking info purchased, ive called and called and went to the post, your stuff never made it here, have you even put a trace on the package?
- 6222674286=this is the artilce number that you gave me.

you didnt send money you said you sent mvs carts.

which every package that was sent to me was refused, i have proof that every package was.

proof.jpg

thisis the letter stateing i did and have refused every package sent to me since
7-24-03.

heres some numbers for you to "hurry" up your process
arkansas postal investagtor-501-945-6720
rogers post-479-636-3301
and my number-479-986-0390

what else do you need to realize that i never got your package?
just ask and i will give it to you.
and like i said if your package is never found, i would be more than happy to reemburse you for loss, but you wont give me any anwsers.
ask me more stuff about it. i can not be any clearer than this.

get ahold of anti, he sent me a vega jr, that he thought i stole from him, it was in customs the whole time and never had the balls to say that he was wrong about it.

oh and heres the number in amsterdam i called to see if they could help me
which they told me that its against hienikens policy to use thier shipping for personal use.
amsterdam 31-71-545-6111
also call audry at the post here she will be more than happy to help you find your package.

one more thing, your scare tatics are getting lame, i know if they find out that you used there money to ship videogames they would be takeing discplnary action against you.

just ask me anything you want, i will provide you with anwsers.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
WHOA! I almost sold this guy something, I'm glad he didn't show anymore interest. What a close one! :help:

Well, I can't say anything good or bad. I have a transaction in the process with him right now. I have not yet sent the money so I am kind of unsure now. However, I am always willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Seeing how it is almost even with the people who both like and dislike him. If I decide to go through this transaction I will keep everyone up to date on how it goes. I am going to PM him one more time before I send money just to clear a few things. So I am not going to flame him or anything and hope this all works out all right. However this is a small tranasaction so I am not too worried. Anyway, dolphinATX if you are reading this, a PM has been sent to you. Thanks!

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Oh well, I posted a thread about wanting a sc200 psu, and dolphinATX pm'ed me saying that he had one for sale, and that he would send me a pic and a shipping to Spain quote. Since he was a n00b he offered to ship first. He pm'ed me I think 2 more times telling me he hadn't forgotten about this and would tell me the total shipped cost soon. After that he just disappeared. I pm'ed him once more to know if he was still serious and no reply.

I really wonder if he had that psu to begin with... :oh_no:

Robert

20 Year Member
So Dolphin Atx is the 1535481454 th account of Aaron Lewis. Good to know. At least I liked his tattoos.

Cassius

Benji, everyone loves Benji!
he offered me his ms3 jap version but i was unsure due to the price of it (very very cheap) guess ill ask him to send it first, that way ill know if it even exists or not :oh_no:

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Cassius said:
he offered me his ms3 jap version but i was unsure due to the price of it (very very cheap) guess ill ask him to send it first, that way ill know if it even exists or not :oh_no:

Stop wasting time.

I traded that game with him a year or so ago.

needless to tell you I never received it.

I think at least 10 other people traded that game with him as well.

The guy is on drugs and medicine.

This is what those 2 do with you :oh_no:

Talk about a close one. I was just about to send him a money order for $70.00 for some AES cases the other day. But right before I decided to go to the Post Office I looked to see what was new on the forums and found this post. I questioned him about his past and decided not to follow through right before he got banned. Oh well another harsh lesson learned in life on my part.

Robert

20 Year Member
But is it possible to prevent a new account from him by checking the IP and banning his IP? I don't know if it's possible but it would avoid this kind of problem.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Some users can get around the IP ban.

You can switch IP's really easily with America Online (AOL) accounts, and there are also proxy servers that you can use to transmit a different address.