Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NhwoRKpi4&feature=player_embedded

philliesfan.jpg

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
lol I heard he called his dad first to get permission to jump the field.

aria

Former Moderator
This kind of human bullfight is much more entertaining than baseball. They should make a gameshow out of this.

One part "Running Man", one part "Don't Taze me, bro!"
See it on OCP TV.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'd sue...

You shouldn't be allowed to use a tazer on somebody like that.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
How about a fastball to his leg. I bet he'd never think to do that again.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
lawl, is that merc with the taser?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I totally wish America was more like China where they deal with minor infractions with the death penalty.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I'd sue...

You shouldn't be allowed to use a tazer on somebody like that.

The debate flares up again, of course- is it safer to use a taser and not have the risks of injuries associated with having to tackle the dude?

Probably will see a lawsuit, yeah.

Phillies organization is investigating whether or not it's okay with cops and security using tasers to stop fans on the field, too, thus I get the impression the cop doing that absolutely did not have express consent of the Phillies to do so when he did it, thus there's probably a decent chance the team (or at least the PD) loses the lawsuit that'll get filed, like you mentioned.

I'm guessing every team in baseball will pass rules against using tasers on the field, after this.

Pretty damn hilarious video, though.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
This kind of human bullfight is much more entertaining than baseball. They should make a gameshow out of this.

One part "Running Man", one part "Don't Taze me, bro!"
See it on OCP TV.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Seriously, the little fucker deserved it. Maybe it'll make people question the behavior if they know that instead of just a tackle, they might get 50,000 volts followed by a stream of 10,000 volts

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think that the security officer was running out of breath....

I don't care what you do, Trip Him, Tackle him... Just don't taze his ass.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
This is funny...almost. I'm so fucking tired of tazers.

They should be used for self defense only. It's creepy that people are electrocuted like dogs as opposed to just being stopped. That boy was a threat to NO ONE and while he shouldn't have done that...a tazer was the wrong choice.

I can't tell from the video, was he tazed again once he fell down?

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I think that the security officer was running out of breath....

I don't care what you do, Trip Him, Tackle him... Just don't taze his ass.

How is the guy going to tackle him if he can't catch up to him?

I don't think I've seen too many physically-fit security guards now that I think about it.

It's just easier to give fats ones tasers so they don't have to run I guess.

Fine with me, I love seeing idiots get zapped.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Norton you know I love you but -

There is too much lunacy that goes on down there now a days. It is getting like an Eagles crowd down there (I will never never go to an Eagles game even if I have Suites tickets). There have always been issues like incidents that happen everywhere across the country, but it has gotten worse in the past few years (someone getting beaten to death in the parking lot over a spilled beer, the puking incident, etc.) When the Phillies were not as successful, it used to be more of a family atmosphere. Now it is an excuse to party and carry on.

It's usually worse there when the New York/New Jersey fans come down here, especially Friday nights when they are here. I heard two horror stories from Saturday and Friday about a Mets fan sitting at Harry the K's and some drunk asshole cold cocked him in front of his kids, which resulted in a multi-person brawl. I also heard a story about someone getting punched so hard into the Mitchell and Ness store in the Alley that an ambulance had to pick him up as he was unconscious. It is FUCKING BASEBALL for Christ's sake.

These are just two incidents from the past few days. I would not take my family down there, these people do not know how to behave.

I'm not saying the kid was drunk (he probably would have pissed all of the beer out of himself when he got tazered anyway.) but a lot of this is the result of beer muscles. Beer will always be sold at the ballpark, it is too big a revenue stream for the Phillies and their partners. One of the big problems down there is the Phillies and everyone else need to stop the tailgating that goes on down there now before, fans are coming in inebriated before they buy beers at the stadium. I know they should not be allowed to buy beers when drunk, but how many times could you just ask a friend to get one for you and no one would know the difference. The Eagles have cut down on the time you are allowed to tailgate and you can't camp out there the night before anymore. I'm sure you could go to a bar and drink of course, but it would cut down on some of it. I went to a Flyers playoff game this year and met up with some friends before the game in the parking lot and watched their friends get drunk and smoke pot before they even went to the game.

Was the force excessive? Probably, but these people and the tazered kid deserve what is coming to them. I think a lot more people should be tazered as it will deter these hoodlums of all ages to stop this nonsense. I know the Phillies head of security (a few people on here can vouch that I probably do, Norton for one) and I saw the three feet+ of tazer wire they shot the kid with. He said there has been a big crackdown on on the field shennanigans since the Monica Seles incident in 1993 (What if the kid went after Albert Pujols?). He also said every minor and professional team from every state except Vermont agreed to allow the use and handle tazers. I can also tell you that the Police in Philly do not mess around with these pricks that get out of control at the ballpark, resist with a Philly cop and you're in for a world of hurt. He also told me that someone who streaked there a few years ago had to register as a sex offender and got fined $2500.

The Chief of Police in Philly said that they used allowable force. The little prick's family should be fined for this and he should be made an example for this inexcusable behavior just like the puking fat fucker, I'm sure some lawyer will get him off though, but he deserved every bit of it, hopefully tazering some idiot kid will wise some people up.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
It would have been immensely more funny if the lazy tasering security guard missed and accidentally hit one of the million-dollar players. Then you'll see their use on the field banned forever.

aria

Former Moderator
Norton you know I love you but -

There is too much lunacy that goes on down there now a days. It is getting like an Eagles crowd down there (I will never never go to an Eagles game even if I have Suites tickets). There have always been issues like incidents that happen everywhere across the country, but it has gotten worse in the past few years (someone getting beaten to death in the parking lot over a spilled beer, the puking incident, etc.) When the Phillies were not as successful, it used to be more of a family atmosphere. Now it is an excuse to party and carry on.

It's usually worse there when the New York/New Jersey fans come down here, especially Friday nights when they are here. I heard two horror stories from Saturday and Friday about a Mets fan sitting at Harry the K's and some drunk asshole cold cocked him in front of his kids, which resulted in a multi-person brawl. I also heard a story about someone getting punched so hard into the Mitchell and Ness store in the Alley that an ambulance had to pick him up as he was unconscious. It is FUCKING BASEBALL for Christ's sake.

These are just two incidents from the past few days. I would not take my family down there, these people do not know how to behave.

I'm not saying the kid was drunk (he probably would have pissed all of the beer out of himself when he got tazered anyway.) but a lot of this is the result of beer muscles. Beer will always be sold at the ballpark, it is too big a revenue stream for the Phillies and their partners. One of the big problems down there is the Phillies and everyone else need to stop the tailgating that goes on down there now before, fans are coming in inebriated before they buy beers at the stadium. I know they should not be allowed to buy beers when drunk, but how many times could you just ask a friend to get one for you and no one would know the difference. The Eagles have cut down on the time you are allowed to tailgate and you can't camp out there the night before anymore. I'm sure you could go to a bar and drink of course, but it would cut down on some of it. I went to a Flyers playoff game this year and met up with some friends before the game in the parking lot and watched their friends get drunk and smoke pot before they even went to the game.

Was the force excessive? Probably, but these people and the tazered kid deserve what is coming to them. I think a lot more people should be tazered as it will deter these hoodlums of all ages to stop this nonsense. I know the Phillies head of security (a few people on here can vouch that I probably do, Norton for one) and I saw the three feet+ of tazer wire they shot the kid with. He said there has been a big crackdown on on the field shennanigans since the Monica Seles incident in 1993 (What if the kid went after Albert Pujols?). He also said every minor and professional team from every state except Vermont agreed to allow the use and handle tazers. I can also tell you that the Police in Philly do not mess around with these pricks that get out of control at the ballpark, resist with a Philly cop and you're in for a world of hurt. He also told me that someone who streaked there a few years ago had to register as a sex offender and got fined $2500.

The Chief of Police in Philly said that they used allowable force. The little prick's family should be fined for this and he should be made an example for this inexcusable behavior just like the puking fat fucker, I'm sure some lawyer will get him off though, but he deserved every bit of it, hopefully tazering some idiot kid will wise some people up.

Say what you will about Philly fans, you did give us one of the best YouTube clips of all time after the Phillies took the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJwh3AgIeY

aria

Former Moderator
the puking incident, etc.

I had to look that up, and this is just awesomely bad:

Fan at Phillies Game Intentionally Vomits on 11-Year-Old Girl
4/16/2010 10:30 AM ET By Ryan Wilson

Michael Vangelo, an Easton, PA police captain by day, decided to take his daughters to the Nationals-Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park Wednesday night. It seemed like a good idea right up till the moment the Vangelos got to their seats.

According to NBC Philadelphia, Vangelo, 43, says from the moment his family sat down, a group of unruly men starting disturbing anyone near them.

"They were yelling vulgarities, obscene language," Vangelo said Thursday. ... I had beer thrown on me and water and then one individual started spitting at the back of my daughter's chair and he actually spit on my 11-year-old daughter," he said.

Vangelo eventually reported the men to the ushers who promptly ejected them from the stadium. And that's when things went from bad to worse.

[Another] fan -- identified by police as Matthew Clemens -- was sitting with another, unrelated group of fans who were also disciplined for acting out when he allegedly did what Vangelo describes as the "most disgusting thing" he's ever seen.

Clemens, 21, positioned himself behind the 11-year-old's chair, stuck his fingers down his throat and vomited on the girl and her father, police said. "He leaned forward, he projectile vomited all over me and my daughter."

Other fans tackled Clemens to the ground ("He was still vomiting on the other fans that were holding him down," Vangelo said) before he was arrested on charges including assault and harassment. Bail has been set at $12,000.

041610-clemmens-200.jpg

Philly needs a cure, and that cure is OCP.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I had to look that up, and this is just awesomely bad:

Philly needs a cure, and that cure is OCP.

He was from out of town, southern New Jersey to be exact. Jersey FTW.

Last edited:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
To those against the use of tasers.

Tell that to Monica Seles or Tom Gamboa.

Idiocy doesn't deserve kid gloves. Tase the fuck out of them. Fuck it.

People don't attack me randomly while I'm at work, if they did, I'd tase the shit out of them.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
People don't attack me randomly while I'm at work, if they did, I'd tase the shit out of them.

Self defense....exactly my point.

I guess all baseball players should carry tazers.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, Ralph, I was thinking about the bottle incident after I posted, And the fact that they grease the poles now during playoffs. And the kid puking. It is almost as bad as the old Yankee Stadium (from when they sucked)

I just don't like tazers. I remember the good old days when Cops were real men and not sissies.

Then came Mace/OC spray. Now Tazers. I wish they would just Cowboy up and start handling thier business.

I see Tazers as coercive force. They are like the old baton to the thigh. Things aren't going your way so you shock the fuck out of somebody. It's like that episode of the Simpsons where they all shock each other.

Anyways, I'm getting my phillies gear out for the NY Mets series. No way I am going to roll in with NY plates.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Self defense....exactly my point.

I guess all baseball players should carry tazers.

All stadium security on the field should.

You break the law, you suffer the consequences. Plain, simple, easy.

There's never a reason for fans to be on the field.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Sorry Qbert, but tazers are a force. Had the security/police exhausted all efforts to arrest that kid before using force? Did he pose an immediate threat to himself or anyone around him? Then why the fuck do you need to taze him?

You're telling me 5+ people can't catch one 17 year old kid? In other industries that would be called being unable to perform your job duties. Maybe that guy needs to get in shape or get a new job.