ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Another sacking in the EPL. This time it's Unai Emery's turn. https://www.arsenal.com/news/unai-emery-leaves-club

Black Friday special on Pochettino? One left.

Arsenal don't deserve Poch. The way Gazidis and Kroenke gave Emery nothing, no good players at all, it's proof that the club is happy to just get that big fat tv licensing cheque from the PL each season. There's no commitment to winning from the top. They deserve a manager like, idk, Allardyce or Hughes.

Here are some other names available:
Allegri
Spalletti
Blanc (this would be a rational fit coming off Wenger)
Pardew
Henry
Luis Scolari
Juande Ramos

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Arsenal don't deserve Poch. The way Gazidis and Kroenke gave Emery nothing, no good players at all, it's proof that the club is happy to just get that big fat tv licensing cheque from the PL each season. There's no commitment to winning from the top. They deserve a manager like, idk, Allardyce or Hughes.

Here are some other names available:
Allegri
Spalletti
Blanc (this would be a rational fit coming off Wenger)
Pardew
Henry
Luis Scolari
Juande Ramos

Unai was terrible, full stop, and just another manager who not only has no clear strategy (I guess grimacing on a sybian was his strategy), but took on the job probably with the knowledge that the idiots on the Arsenal board would make all the purchasing decisions.

Hughes hates Arsenal and he'd never come. Hell, Hughes is the kind of manage Utd deserve. And hearing Gary Neville talk about the situation is like hearing Trump lecture me about being true to one's spouse. Its all comical. If there's anyone that's speaking any sense about the whole issue, it's Bob Wilson: We need to buy a fucking spine and get a defense. Sokratis is a joke, and somebody should send David Luiz packing. DL is literally the architect of Germany's mauling of Brazil in the World Cup and we thought it was fantastic for him to play at Arsenal? Jeez....

And then I hear Viera's name being thrown around....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Unai was terrible, full stop, and just another manager who not only has no clear strategy (I guess grimacing on a sybian was his strategy), but took on the job probably with the knowledge that the idiots on the Arsenal board would make all the purchasing decisions.

Hughes hates Arsenal and he'd never come. Hell, Hughes is the kind of manage Utd deserve. And hearing Gary Neville talk about the situation is like hearing Trump lecture me about being true to one's spouse. Its all comical. If there's anyone that's speaking any sense about the whole issue, it's Bob Wilson: We need to buy a fucking spine and get a defense. Sokratis is a joke, and somebody should send David Luiz packing. DL is literally the architect of Germany's mauling of Brazil in the World Cup and we thought it was fantastic for him to play at Arsenal? Jeez....

And then I hear Viera's name being thrown around....

Vieira please. After he settles in at Arsenal, does he go to Inter or Man City?

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Man city 2 Newcastle 2
Goals by De Bruyne and Shelvey in were both contenders for the goal of the season, look's like city may have given the title to liverpool.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Vieira please. After he settles in at Arsenal, does he go to Inter or Man City?

Neither, because the Arsenal board won't get him.

Those fucks will probably get some twat like Jardin, and then blow top four again.

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
Another Liverpool win.

I never wanted Utd to win so bad before in my life [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Neither, because the Arsenal board won't get him.

Those fucks will probably get some twat like Jardin, and then blow top four again.

Jardin a twat? I don’t think so.

Just keep calm until Napoli sacks Ancelotti.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Wait, could it be that you both mean José Leonardo Nunes Alves Sousa... Jardim?

Anyway, I wouldn't call him a twat either, but he's probably no PL material.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Interesting that Atalanta is clutching to third place in the Serie A. No one gives two shits about that stupid team. Some people just need to learn when to fuck off to Uefa Cup.

Now they made it to CL's round of 16. You used your shinning well, lad.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I'm kind of surprised about the Arteta appointment. Happy for morale, but not sure if he'll turn things around. Howz he gonna get forwards to defend like Citeh if...y'know, Arsenal hate defending? I love Mikel, but this is a big undertaking...

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
The Arsenal swagger after beating United is just adorable.

Anyway...

Liverpool just went a calendar year unbeaten in the league.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
West Ham sacked Pellegrini for Moyes. At least Fabianski is back.

David Moyes says winning is "what he does", and added that the club's owners had showed "a lot of class" in bringing him back for a second spell in charge.

Hmm...

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Liverpool still marking the march and really, the title is all but certain. Citeh still making a slide and man, I love what Mourinho's doing for Spurs. A class act he is. :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Liverpool still marking the march and really, the title is all but certain. Citeh still making a slide and man, I love what Mourinho's doing for Spurs. A class act he is. :D

Mou stands a good chance at getting sacked. He has lost the touch.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Mou stands a good chance at getting sacked. He has lost the touch.

Do you think Mou's methods are to blame or his attitude towards players? We all talk about the Mourinho 3 year grace period, but just wanted everybody's thoughts on this. He's always had that track record of: trophies - slip - then car pileup.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Mou only takes up teams that can help him win a CL. He made the noughties Chelski, but since then he takes over other manager’s work and manages until the team loses him. I think he’s a fraud.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Mou only takes up teams that can help him win a CL. He made the noughties Chelski, but since then he takes over other manager’s work and manages until the team loses him. I think he’s a fraud.

I tend to agree...

Look what happened at United... He spent a LOT but still couldn't get it right...

I like managers who can get the best out of a team with limited to no resources... like Wolves Nuno Espírito Santo...

I will also confess as a Liverpool supporter that our funds are sorta high... but I also feel Klopp has got the best and more out of the players he brought...

xROTx

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I tend to agree...

Look what happened at United... He spent a LOT but still couldn't get it right...

I like managers who can get the best out of a team with limited to no resources... like Wolves Nuno Espírito Santo...

I will also confess as a Liverpool supporter that our funds are sorta high... but I also feel Klopp has got the best and more out of the players he brought...

xROTx

I respect Klopp and I think that's also down to his ability motivate players. Each and everyone of those fuckers in L'pool would die for him. He's always pumped and he just seems to have a way of making his team believe in themselves.

Mou, on the other hand, is...well, some failed psych major who tries to psychoanalyze bus parking. I've also read a few analyses where he's tends to suck the fun out of playing football, hence his 3 year grace period.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
I wouldn't be surprised if they're lining up Poch to take over come end of the season, but the problems at Man U won't be fixed even if he gets the job.
Change needs to start at the top..."Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap!...you know"

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I wouldn't be surprised if they're lining up Poch to take over come end of the season, but the problems at Man U won't be fixed even if he gets the job.
Change needs to start at the top..."Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap!...you know"

Poch to ManU would be something. Not sure if it'll go well with Woodward but hey, who knows?

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Poch to ManU that will get them to 3 or fourth place in the prem