ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Is it just me?... or does it seem that VAR, the referees and so forth are wanting Liverpool to win this year....

....because I suspect next near they'll want to rape Liverpool...

It seems to me like one massive "They are so far ahead... let's give 'em the win so we can kick knock them down next year..."...

xROTx

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Liverpool have earned 100 points from the last 102 available to them in the Premier League. That's an unbelievable stat.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Is it just me?... or does it seem that VAR, the referees and so forth are wanting Liverpool to win this year....

....because I suspect next near they'll want to rape Liverpool...

It seems to me like one massive "They are so far ahead... let's give 'em the win so we can kick knock them down next year..."...

xROTx

It’s like when they wanted LCFC to win the league.

Comes off like the league officials are worried that viewership will wane unless records are broken and drama is stirred.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Maybe a "humble" thank you for winning the CL? Imagine the Spurs winning last year: Pochettino would be now with Tottenham, where Klopp is with Liverpool.

Naika

Street Hoop Star

Comes off like the league officials are worried that viewership will wane unless records are broken and drama is stirred.

So I'm NOT the only one who noticed this for Leicester. They got every fucking penalty under the sun that year, and refs were so nice on them for everything.

I'm not watching L'pool that closely, but in regards to the refs and VAR, I wouldn't be surprised. I like the Prem but man, there are days where I feel like it's run by a goddamned mafia with 2 names, the FA and the PGMOL....

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member

Wouldn't surprise me if it would be a Serie A circa 2006 type situation.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wouldn't surprise me if it would be a Serie A circa 2006 type situation.

Welllllll back then it was a cabal doing it, but here I think it’s the league, and they are doing it because there is probably institutional level match fixing.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Welllllll back then it was a cabal doing it, but here I think it’s the league, and they are doing it because there is probably institutional level match fixing.

I'm sure that cunt called Mike Dean is the mastermind behind it all. Fucking Gollum...

Naika

Street Hoop Star
So many to choose from.

If it really is institutional level match fixing, which clubs do you think benefit the most from this and why? We could go on and on about this but just wanted some thoughts from y'all.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If it really is institutional level match fixing, which clubs do you think benefit the most from this and why? We could go on and on about this but just wanted some thoughts from y'all.

Fergie Time... that use to piss me off...

How many minutes of Extra time Fergie needed Man Utd to score...

I will confess... I watched the "offside" decision between Liverpool and Shrewsbury in the FA cup...

I saw nothing wrong with Shrewsbury's goal...

Li_VAR_pool... strikes again...

xROTx

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Fergie Time... that use to piss me off...

How many minutes of Extra time Fergie needed Man Utd to score...

I will confess... I watched the "offside" decision between Liverpool and Shrewsbury in the FA cup...

I saw nothing wrong with Shrewsbury's goal...

Li_VAR_pool... strikes again...

xROTx

VAR.....always cheating...

Naika

Street Hoop Star
So, Man Citeh folks? Any opinions about their 2 yr ban at all?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So, Man Citeh folks? Any opinions about their 2 yr ban at all?

This has been rumbling on for a while now...

TBH... I would suspect a lot of teams do some "imaginary" financing... but to get caught = dumb...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hate to see it happen because the plan is just so bad.

I have heard shit like having each team playing games every day until they wind down the season, which will fucking destroy some player's careers, even with a deep rotation. Imagine having a guy play 3 or even 4 games in a week? The quality may as well be futsal by week's end. And worst case scenario is that an asymptomatic player spreads C-19 to the rest of the league all over again, and we end up seeing it spread out to team staff and their parents, etc.

Economic interests.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I hate to see it happen because the plan is just so bad.

I have heard shit like having each team playing games every day until they wind down the season, which will fucking destroy some player's careers, even with a deep rotation. Imagine having a guy play 3 or even 4 games in a week? The quality may as well be futsal by week's end. And worst case scenario is that an asymptomatic player spreads C-19 to the rest of the league all over again, and we end up seeing it spread out to team staff and their parents, etc.

Economic interests.

Man, the situation changes so much. Very surprised to hear the Bundesliga may start up again at some point. There are dark days for world football, but we have to keep ppl safe...

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
Counting the days until the premier league starts up again and Liverpool finally lift the title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
4e4657f4b5e71fab707ccca45b12f211.jpg

Might win the league today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk