EspGaluda pcb issues

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Well going from my memory, the 2-slot being MVS pinout has 1 pin for Speaker R (+), and 1 pin for Speaker L (+).

The same pins on a JAMMA board are of course: Speaker (+) and Speaker (-). Some boards might be not care about this difference. But I'd never directly connect a JAMMA board to an MVS harness, especially the boards that are known to be picky (such as PGM)...

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Was at work all day sorry for the late reply.
I'm paying him back on Wednesday, I'm going to inspect the board myself.
Will let VBA take a look also.

Contacted Channelmaniac and I want him to check it out, worse case he fixes it and I got my board and art and case back again.
Which I'm more then happy with.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Ewww... Not more Cave issues... :(

It's normal to see game boards with the tops of the chips sanded or ground off. Manufacturers do this in a vain attempt to keep the board from getting bootlegged.

The dead battery on that board is a sign that the board hasn't been played a lot. It's a rechargeable battery and is only charged when the game is on. On that particular board I don't believe it has any suicide issues so a dead battery should make it act a little wonky at worst.

Before you pronounce it dead, hold the switch on the board on for a few seconds then turn the game on.

RJ