Fatal Fury beat em up fangame

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Stumbled across this Fatal Fury 1 beat em up fangame. It’s been around for a few years but it looks like a fun play for those interested:

Made with the OpenBor engine

Was this made by a member here?

Last edited:

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Stumbled across this Fatal Fury 1 beat em up fangame. It’s been around for a few years but it looks like a fun play for those interested:

Made with the OpenBor engine

Was this made by a member here?
Thanks for posting this. I think I messed around with this at some point. I believe there's also an OpenBor World Heroes tag fighter too. I love a good belt-scroll brawler.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Always thought SNK badly misses the boat with a KOF BMU. Whether it's Geese, Mr. Big, Krauser, Rugal, NESTS or any of the other fighting game franchises, there is plenty of street fighting revenge and rescue material to make a great game.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Looks like fun. I'll have to check it out.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I’ve seen that before on YouTube that definitely does look like fun.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Thanks for posting this. I think I messed around with this at some point. I believe there's also an OpenBor World Heroes tag fighter too. I love a good belt-scroll brawler.
There's one for Street Fighter 1 aka Fighting Street, too. I often think of how there's a whole community of dudes making beat-em-up spin offs of obscure games that we never even hear about.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
There's one for Street Fighter 1 aka Fighting Street, too. I often think of how there's a whole community of dudes making beat-em-up spin offs of obscure games that we never even hear about.
I have a real soft spot in my middle-aged heart for Street Fighter 1. Apparently, some dude is doing a port of it to the Mega Drive (check YouTube). With fixed controls, it could be fun.