FB Group sales... Odd items...

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
Cruising through some FG groups, and I notice a new trend.

Teenage girls selling their underwear/lingerie. Some bathing suits too... I am not one to buy used clothing items of any sort, so maybe I just don't get it.

Other posts by attractive (legal aged) women posting that they are looking to do "odd jobs" for some extra cash... Doesn't take a lot of imagination to come up with some possibilities.

I can't help that this is some sort of front or sting operation. Thinking the cops are on the sites as much as most anyone else...

I guess I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Maybe this is normal these days.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

Teenage girls selling their underwear/lingerie. Some bathing suits too... I am not one to buy used clothing items of any sort, so maybe I just don't get it.

Other posts by attractive (legal aged) women posting that they are looking to do "odd jobs" for some extra cash... Doesn't take a lot of imagination to come up with some possibilities.

I can't help that this is some sort of front or sting operation. Thinking the cops are on the sites as much as most anyone else...

I guess I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Maybe this is normal these days.

Just play it safe and stick to fiddling with your wood.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

Japan already has something like this for years. They even have vending machines for men to buy girls used underwear, some ppl love the smell of it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
naw this crazy shit has been around as long as the internet.
even reddit is full of this stuff.

we live in strange times....