Female Attorney of Anti-Gay Christian Group Arrested on Underage Sex Charges

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
and in contradiction to being a human being.

it isn't though

neither is homosexuality

or even bestiality

they're social taboos, but not against our nature

physical attraction is individualistic and what we're attracted to and why runs the gamut and it has always and will always be that way

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
it isn't though ...

or even bestiality

they're social taboos, but not against our nature

... you fucking serious? Or just one of those 'I'm so enlightened that I believe NOTHING is immoral' types?

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
... you fucking serious? Or just one of those 'I'm so enlightened that I believe NOTHING is immoral' types?

i personally find it immoral, yes

and i also have morals and values that i stand adamantly by

but we're all born with our own proclivities, thoughts, and beliefs and i don't see fit in imposing my personal stance(s) on various subject matter on the rest of the world

nobody has the right to tell another person how to live their own life

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This is hilarious, it really does hit basically every possible variation on the hypocrisy trainwreck .

Ki_atsushi, seriously dude--no need to jump all over Bok on this, I think a fair number of us would've posted this.

Yeah, I do feel sorry for jumping on Bok... I guess I was in an argumentative mood yesterday.

I wonder what the best punishment for this bull dyke pedo would be... 50+ in a maximum security men's facility? Make her pay with booty or something.

She should really get fucked over double for molestation/transporting a minor over the border.

Now, if only TMZ could snap a photo of Michael Savage walking out of a San Francisco bathhouse with crusty eyebrows and a slight limp.

LOL

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Religion, separation of church and state, and human nature are can all be divisive issues, but in a democracy, we should all be able to meet somewhere in the middle...ideally. We can respect individual freedom while still upholding collective morals, but it is a tough balancing act.

Marek

Banned
I bet you wouldn't have posted this if she didn't identify herself as christian. :rolleyes:

Oh come on Ki.

Drugs, guns, lesbian pedophilia? Dude lets be serious. He would have posted it anyway and if he hadnt, I would have.

Religious fundamentalists, regardless of faith, are often pedos. Its a fact. If you want to be a male on male pedophile the place to be is Crown Heights Brooklyn, amongst the Hassidic Jews.

No doubt Its hard out there for a Christian, Ki, with all the hypocritical loudmouths making Christianity seem like a joke, but you represent the decent side of things so its all good.

SSS

neo retired
Religion, separation of church and state, and human nature are can all be divisive issues, but in a democracy, we should all be able to meet somewhere in the middle...ideally. We can respect individual freedom while still upholding collective morals, but it is a tough balancing act.

No, nowhere in the middle. Religion has no place in governing a population, especially one as diverse as the US. I for one find it baffling that we have elected officials in this country who still think the earth is only a few thousand years old.

You want to be superstitious behind closed doors, awesome.

Marek

Banned

Please never speak about United States history or politics ever again.

Mods ban plz.

Maybe 2 weeks in the war room for Duf and Lithy to re-educate this stupid canuck?

90s

Please never speak about United States history or politics ever again.

Mods ban plz.

Maybe 2 weeks in the war room for Duf and Lithy to re-educate this stupid canuck?

Its hard not to talk about the U.S. At least culturally speaking, the U.S. influences a lot of the world through entertainment media. Besides their own nation, many people are probably influenced by American culture more than any other. Some nations like Canada are even economically influenced by the U.S. as well. What can I say? I am interested in U.S. matters. I also like how God fearing some people in the U.S. are and it feels nice to know that there are people like that out there in the world.

I would also like to point out that sending me away somwhere to be re-educated is something that Stalin would do, and not very democratic, even for the internet.

SSS

neo retired
Speaking of cultures, how many has Christianity destroyed?

Marek

Banned
Its hard not to talk about the U.S. At least culturally speaking, the U.S. influences a lot of the world through entertainment media. Besides their own nation, many people are probably influenced by American culture more than any other. Some nations like Canada are even economically influenced by the U.S. as well. What can I say? I am interested in U.S. matters. I also like how God fearing some people in the U.S. are and it feels nice to know that there are people like that out there in the world.

I would also like to point out that sending me away somwhere to be re-educated is something that Stalin would do, and not very democratic, even for the internet.

I have no idea why I bothered reading that post.

You deserve Stalin-esque re-education because you are a fucking moron who thinks that the US was established as a Christian nation, and that secular society should compromise with religious zealots.

Just to re-iterate, you are pitifully ignorant concerning US history. Canada could be a Christian nation, historically speaking, but I dont know or care if that is true.

What you said about the USA, however, is completely wrong, and serves as the base for the so-called "Dominionists" repulsive political agenda. (wikipedia that shit, bitch)

Anyway. You are a terrible noob 90s. Flush pls.

Last edited:

90s

I have no idea why I bothered reading that post.

You deserve Stalin-esque re-education because you are a fucking moron who thinks that the US was established as a Christian nation, and that secular society should compromise with religious zealots.

Just to re-iterate, you are pitifully ignorant concerning US history. Canada could be a Christian nation, historically speaking, but I dont know or care if that is true.

What you said about the USA, however, is completely wrong, and serves as the base for the so-called "Dominionists" repulsive political agenda. (wikipedia that shit, bitch)

Anyway. You are a terrible noob 90s. Flush pls.

Sir, I have seen the error of my ways and will not discuss these matters here any further. Furthermore, on my spare time I will take a closer look at the founding of our friends to the the South and not rely so much on the media for my image of what America is. Nonetheless, this has been an interesting discussion and has helped my work day go by pretty good. You guys take care.

90s

Speaking of cultures, how many has Christianity destroyed?

Probably a lot. Unfortunately, much of human history has been about destruction and hurting each other, be it in the name of religion, ideology, national security, or numerous other reasons and competing interests. I think most religions aim to promote peace and respect for human life, but religion has certainly been manipulated and people have been misled to destroy others in the past, even to this day. Unfortunately, when people care a lot about something, whether it is their religion, nationality, or something else, they can be incited to do things which are in contradiction to their morals.

Edit* I guess this was my last reply

SSS

neo retired
"god fearing"

This little snippet provides the flaw behind your moral values. You follow a code not out of want, but of fear and reprisal if you don't. Behaving good just to earn a reward (a supposed brilliant afterlife). No different than a kid believing in Santa.

Forget who I'm quoting here, but the bible should be one page with the phrase "Try not to be a cunt"

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
"god fearing"

This little snippet provides the flaw behind your moral values.
I grew up thinking the expression was "God-faring." I must have been in high school before ever seeing it in print and realizing it was "fearing," which made no sense to me.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
You guys bagged on 90s a little too hard on here.

Perhaps he was speaking of religion not as a governing entity but rather a cultural identity.

For the record, sticking to your roots only works in countries with racially homogenous or compatible people...like Iceland or Russia or something.

Canada on the other hand is more like a bus station for the rest of the Americas; it takes people from everywhere.
And without people, Canada/America is just a rock sticking out of the ocean...let people decide for themselves what defines them or their country.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Oh come on Ki.

Drugs, guns, lesbian pedophilia? Dude lets be serious. He would have posted it anyway and if he hadnt, I would have.

Religious fundamentalists, regardless of faith, are often pedos. Its a fact. If you want to be a male on male pedophile the place to be is Crown Heights Brooklyn, amongst the Hassidic Jews.

No doubt Its hard out there for a Christian, Ki, with all the hypocritical loudmouths making Christianity seem like a joke, but you represent the decent side of things so its all good.

You nailed it.

Yeah, it does seem that organized religions seem to attract the proverbial "wolves in sheep's clothing". Tragic, because it really does make said religions seem like a joke. It's extremely maddening for the true believers.

P.S.- @ SSS, Not that I really want to stick up for 90s, but God-Fearing does not mean actual fear, but rather reverential awe and respect.

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
For the record, sticking to your roots only works in countries with racially homogenous or compatible people...like Iceland or Russia or something.
Ya sure you have your geography right there?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Well I can tell you that he's spot on with Iceland.

They are so ethnically homogenous that there is a website to make sure potential lovebirds in Iceland are not too close of cousins.

Why?

Because they are practically ALL cousins.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life...cousins-with-genealogy-website/article545461/

And ethnically everything east of poland is pretty much all slavic....any "ethnic tension" in those regions usually revolves around stupid shit like religion or dudes whos last names end with "ski" killing dudes with last names that end with "sky".

Even then, how does geography come into the picture when I only brought the subjects of culture and genetics into a discussion about religion and identity?