Finally giving back a bit - Neo Music

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
True, piracy per se has no justifications, however, I can't think of a way to purchase e.g a last blade game or soundtrack nowadays so that it would directly benefit snk, that doesn't take anything away from the fact that Deuce is also overtly asinine and flaming him is good videogameasshole fun.

There are still ways to purchase the soundtracks, and if you do, they'll give you much better quality, but as Praise the Lard pointed out here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198412 the audio isn't always the same. For those interested in buying the soundtrack of Last Blade and other quality SNK games: http://videogameya.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=680097

nice uploads
Thank you.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Are you jealous or something?

I'm enjoying his effort, because without it I wouldn't be enjoying the music.

Why are you such a fucking crybaby?

So is my release of Ghostlop any different?

You seem to be enjoying that.

You're a hypocrite.
I don't know why you're attacking me. Saying what you feel like on the net is not equivalent to crying. I have said nothing about my own efforts. Those are in the past and I have no intention of continuing them.

I appreciate your dumping of Ghostlop because it needed to be done. There is no other way we're going to get to play the protos.

I don't see how hypocrisy enters into the equation. I will gladly take the mp3s down from my site now.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
There's no point in making holier-than-thou piracy posts here, because this forum is full of ROM whores.

Including me.

(thanks wonton)

black_wizardd

Nom-nom-nom 1975, ,
Hey dude, are the audio tracks still available? The links don't seem to be working.

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
this is awesome, wonton

how did i miss this?

also, to the whining d-bags, stfu

i knew alec was retarded, i think we all sort of accepted that, but these other dipshits make closing membership seem like a viable option

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Tell the story

i was kind of hoping for user submitions. i even have an faq on how to do it, i think. i dont think even a single person said hey yeah ill do one! meh.

i still might redo the site and bring it into some current web standards. should make formatting better and user submitions easier.

also considering the rise in popularity of non traditional pcs for web browsing (netbooks, iphone/phones in general, psp, ps3) it would make sense to have a focus on formatting for those devices as youre more likely to carry one of them with you while playing a game as opposed to a full size laptop. because of this the printable version may just be ignored, though i would still like to do that. im also not loving the graphics i made anymore.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
oh shit a world heroes perfect movelist

just the thing I wanted.

:make_fac:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
oh shit a world heroes perfect movelist

just the thing I wanted.

:make_fac:

i had just gotten the game around when i started the site and didnt know any moves.

most people are going to know how to do 90% of iori's moves. but for older games like ffs with less standardized inputs, and obscure games like whp, having a move list seemed more useful. besides the entire neo/snk fighting catalog was going to make its way there eventually.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
i had just gotten the game around when i started the site and didnt know any moves.

most people are going to know how to do 90% of iori's moves. but for older games like ffs with less standardized inputs, and obscure games like whp, having a move list seemed more useful. besides the entire neo/snk fighting catalog was going to make its way there eventually.

:mr_t:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
lack of interest coupled with not being happy with the site's design (ssi) and not knowing enough newer stuff (css or php or whatever web 2.0 thing is newest now) i lost motivation myself.

one of these days id like to continue it.

also incase you bring it up i did tally up the votes for the top neo games. just never formatted or posted the results.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
its still an active thread...:scratch:

if no one bumps it all your hard work you gave back to the community would go unnoticed!

Fair enough, I just thought it was odd that it hadn't been responded to earlier if it was going to be at all. :)

black_wizardd

Nom-nom-nom 1975, ,
I don't know how MegaUpload is with Irish residents, I know that it's not friendly with some countries. What error do you get?

Both Opera and IE are directing me to their respective "Cannot find server" page. I think it might have something to do with my router's DNS settings.

I'm also running a virus scan at the moment, just to be sure.

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Both Opera and IE are directing me to their respective "Cannot find server" page. I think it might have something to do with my router's DNS settings.

I'm also running a virus scan at the moment, just to be sure.

Peculiar indeed.. :( I'm wishing you luck that after peeking through your settings it may work out better. Keep me posted.

black_wizardd

Nom-nom-nom 1975, ,
Peculiar indeed.. :( I'm wishing you luck that after peeking through your settings it may work out better. Keep me posted.

Thanks man.

I think incorrect DNS address resolution is the source of the problem. I've found a temporary solution which is to use the site's IP address instead of the domain name.

Thanks for all the effort you've put into ripping/uploading these AST's, much appreciated.

Now, onwards to Neo-Geo bliss! :buttrock:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
There's a reason few ever bothered to try and upload this years ago. People had restraint. Instead you let some newb come in here and pat himself on the back for supposedly contributing. This site's gone soft. Find something constructive to put your effort into.

For movelists I usually just go to gamefaqs. The dressed up interface of not sonic's was pretty memorable though. Brand new games is where guides are always the most needed of course.

Last edited:

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
There's a reason few ever bothered to try and upload this years ago. People had restraint. Instead you let some newb come in here and pat himself on the back for supposedly contributing. This site's gone soft. Find something constructive to put your effort into.

I said it before, you're not constructive, you're being an ass, get the fuck off my thread. It's fine if you don't care, it's fine if you disagree, but I politely asked you to stop posting more than once. If you don't like it, just stay the fuck away. From here on out I'm not bothering responding to your posts.

SSS

neo retired
I said it before, you're not constructive, you're being an ass, get the fuck off my thread. It's fine if you don't care, it's fine if you disagree, but I politely asked you to stop posting more than once. If you don't like it, just stay the fuck away. From here on out I'm not bothering responding to your posts.

Hey man, all you need to do is click Here and he'll trouble you no more.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
lol It's funny what'll get people's knickers in a twist. "omfg they don't like my mp3z!"