Finally here. Neo-Geo Memory Stickers / Decals.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
After much waiting, the decals / stickers have finally arrive, and I am pleased with the way they turned out. As I mentioned in my "Interest Check" thread, I'll be selling these for $10 shipped. If payment is being made by PayPal, I'd like to get an extra buck to cover my PayPal charges. If you just want to send me cash, or international money order, then I won't charge the extra buck. PM me for details regarding mailing address or PayPal address. See pics below, and let me know if you have any questions. You will have to cut out the memory hole and headphone holes with a sharp exacto knife. They have been printed off on a quality Avery vinyl, and it looks like they put a clear protective plastic on the print to help protect it.

1. I put one on my machine.

IMGP0250.jpg

2. Picture of a few of them.

IMGP0251.jpg

3. Close up, so you can see the detail.

IMGP0252.jpg

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Those are great. I totally want some.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
They look good. Do you think you will do a 2 slot version?

Thanks,
Robert

Depends on the response I get for this version. If I get enough response, then I'd consider it, but if it doesn't go as well as I hope, then not likely.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Depends on the response I get for this version. If I get enough response, then I'd consider it, but if it doesn't go as well as I hope, then not likely.

Well then, time to buy this shit up boys cause we all know we wants some 2 slut love.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
nice! didn't see that these were available, you got a pm.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
thanks eccs19, got it and slapped it on the cab, camera phone doesn't do it justice, looks nice and clean, awesome!

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
Hey buddy, got the side art a few days ago, and it looks great! PM me your paypal info so I can grab one of these!

X

XXX Snake Man

Are these still being produced and sold? If so, I would take 2.

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Are these still being produced and sold? If so, I would take 2.

Please look at the last post date before bumping such an old thread. Also, if you had taken a look at the OP's profile, you would've seen that he hasn't been in the forum for over 2 years. It's safe to assume he's not actively still selling them.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am pretty sure Jason Hicks prints these as well. Check out Jason's Custom threads and you should be able to find some.

X

XXX Snake Man

Sorry for the bump of an old thread. New to forums and obviously made an error. Thanks to those who provided useful info.