Flip Shot?

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
This 'hobby' is no different than any other industry; reselling is part of the game whether it be comic books, real estate, auto, fine art, etc. If I hadn't bought any sets, someone else would have and bitching would still ensue. While the haters will quickly carpet bomb this thread with "his prices are OH-MY-GOD-FUCKING-RIDICULOUSLY-OUTRAGEOUS-ASSRAPING-TO-THE-MAX", there are more out there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLIP-SHOT-N...M-SNK-TO-COIN-OP-OPERATORS-RARE-/380563228679

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It does kind of suck that no individuals that want to get just one cart weren't able to take advantage of the good prices though. It's sorta like when a Transformer gets reissued at Toys 'R' Us and you see some guy filling his cart with 10 Ultramagnus reissues, 20 Optimus Primes, 5 Rodimus (No one likes you Rodimus!!) and 30 Starscreams. I guess I can't hate 'cause some folks look at hobbies like a business. Personally I find it, for lack of better terms, unethical as a gamer but then again not every folk that makes money out of situations like these is a gamer. This hobbie is a passion that some share, why would you want to make money out of something that you love and want everyone to get to experience it as well? I feel that this sort of trade alienates people with the potential to get into this amazing hobby and thus create a more prevalent community, full of ideas, full of passion. Believe it or not, we need more arcade gamers, we need more so we can keep on going! The more the merrier 'cause out of the fandom comes folks like Ben Heck, D-Lite, Xian Xi, dubdub, Danox, Big Bear, Channelmaniac, Bobak, Shawn, Kpj and many more that in one way or another have added new dimensions to the hobby. This is a dying industry, it is up to us to continue making this hobby available, better, friendlier and relevant in order to keep it alive.

Just a thought.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The price of admission for new people just gets steeper and steeper.