For Sale: Blazing Star AES & Magical Drop 2 AES

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey everyone...

I have a few Japanese goodies for sale.

The prices for each game are firm & do not include shipping - shipping to the United States comes to a flate rate of $19.00 shipped via expedited delivery with tracking. International buyers are welcome...but i will ONLY ship via EMS (express mail service) this shipping method usually runs around $60-85 depending on your location...its fast and very reliable.

I accept "personal" paypal only or you can add 4% for the paypal fee's your choice really. :)

Both carts are genuine SNK originals.

If you need addional pictures please LMK.

Blazing Star JP AES (overall excellent condition)

Snaplock-case is mint...insert is in overall Excellent condition...minor indents near the top and the bottom of the insert due to the crappy design of the case...
slight fingernail indentation near the spine of the insert & a few light white marks on the insert near the top of the spine - Front & back of the cart have common insertion marks/scuffs & the manual has 1 slight spine stress crease.

ASKING $1100 + SHIPPING (FIRM)

005-17.jpg

Magical Drop 2 JP AES (overall mint condition)

This game is pure collector quality - A REAL GEM. honestly looks as if this game was purchased fresh of the rack back in 1995.
The only imperfection that i can see is the back of the cart has a few very light scratches - everything else is flawless mint. This title is exceptionally rare to find in this condition...
most or almost all MD2s have sunfading on the spine & wear or tear somewere...this copy is flawless in and out - so i figured i would ask a premium.

ASKING $900 + SHIPPING (FIRM) - SOLD!

002-21.jpg

Last edited:

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ooof, I needs it! But I'll have to sleep on it before making a decision at that price

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ooof, I needs it! But I'll have to sleep on it before making a decision at that price

for you John...ill hook you up with $50 off + free shipping...just because you have bought over a bazillion dollars worth of games from me...:emb:

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All PMs responded too...

Magical Drop 2 is most likely sold...but Blazing Star is still available.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I got to admit I've been out of the Neo scene for quite a while but... when did Blazing Star's price skyrocketed this high?

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
I got to admit I've been out of the Neo scene for quite a while but... when did Blazing Star's price skyrocketed this high?

not really blazing Star.. here the skyrocket price is all about Magical Drop 2 I would be surprised about that 900 mostly:scratch:

just my tought..

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well, I actually once owned a copy of Blazing Star and I remember it went for less than that price (we're talking about 8/9 years ago though).

I'm not trying to say anything about the sale though! I was just wondering :D

PS. Tom quelle foto? :rolleyes:

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
Well, I actually once owned a copy of Blazing Star and I remember it went for less than that price (we're talking about 8/9 years ago though).

I'm not trying to say anything about the sale though! I was just wondering :D

PS. Tom quelle foto? :rolleyes:

Scusa remember me quali foto Pls...

regards

Tom(ITA)

CraKoKaiN

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
not really blazing Star.. here the skyrocket price is all about Magical Drop 2 I would be surprised about that 900 mostly:scratch:

just my tought..

regards

Tom(ITA)

Quite a few harder to find Japanese carts have gone up in value over the years like...Blazing Star...both Magical Drops...overtop...Twinkle Sprites etc...