For sale: Professional made mvs replacement labels

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
LS's labels are really well done and high quality. They aren't cheap paper one's either.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thank you for your feedback. We will use your feedback for future improvement. Do let us know if there is anything else we need to know to improve this area of concern.

Kind regards,

LS

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Thank you for your feedback. We will use your feedback for future improvement. Do let us know if there is anything else we need to know to improve this area of concern.

Kind regards,

LS

You still haven't answered my question, cuck.

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Those look nice. I especially like that it doesn't have those weird serials with NGxxxx on the sides.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Those look nice. I especially like that it doesn't have those weird serials with NGxxxx on the sides.

The NGH numbers? I assume that those are designed so people don't print them out, apply them to the cart, then turn around and try to sell the cart and claim its "authentic."

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0

Kind regards,

LS

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0

Kind regards,

LS

When's the last time you were intimate with a woman where she didn't ask you to watch from the closet?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Leave the thread be lads...

You can troll LS in the other forums... There are far worst members than LS... so, just relax...

xROTx

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I don't know if you do requests LS, but this lad could use one for Baseball Stars 2.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Leave the thread be lads...

You can troll LS in the other forums... There are far worst members than LS... so, just relax...

xROTx

This is a valid question that he refuses to answer:

Why did it take you 2 months to post this picture?

You would think that if you gave at least half a shit about something you're asking people to pay for that maybe you would have put this picture up when you made the thread in MAY.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Let's not make an issue out of it... it's a small detail...

Storm in a teacup... aka... not important in the great scheme of things...

xROTx

If he's offering a service, then he should be forthcoming enough to offer a demonstration of what he's asking people to pay for. It's only right.

I don't understand why it took him 2 months to post something that he, really, should have posted in the first place.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
If he's offering a service, then he should be forthcoming enough to offer a demonstration of what he's asking people to pay for. It's only right.

I don't understand why it took him 2 months to post something that he, really, should have posted in the first place.

Oh I know Filthy... most normal people would show the product from the beginning like Lions3 with his 3D stuffs...

However... it's Jung... and well, he's not the brightest bulb in the pack... so let's leave it at that...

He's offering a service... like NTM, Xian Xi, Lions3.... etc etc... not our fault he's dumb...

xROTx

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Oh I know Filthy... most normal people would show the product from the beginning like Lions3 with his 3D stuffs...

However... it's Jung... and well, he's not the brightest bulb in the pack... so let's leave it at that...

He's offering a service... like NTM, Xian Xi, Lions3.... etc etc... not our fault he's dumb...

xROTx

Why should his ignorance give him a free pass?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I can't believe that. Name one!

Dion... ChrisR... Trieu... That faggot that sells some VMC sorta thingy:keke:

Why should his ignorance give him a free pass?

In the market place... I'd prefer not to stress too much about shit...

Especially when I feel it's nothing much of a concern... so... I'd "appreciate" letting LS be with this particular thread...

He is fair game on the main forums... the market is mine... and until I find someone I trust enough to run it then let's say I'd like it the way I want it...

xROTx

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
This place is a fucking joke. You'll shit on the good people and protect people like this shithead, and then tell everyone to fuck themselves because it's "just the way you want it."

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
This place is a fucking joke. You'll shit on the good people and protect people like this shithead, and then tell everyone to fuck themselves because it's "just the way you want it."

Examples... NOW!

Tell me the good people I have fucked over recently... and why LS doesn't deserve to have his market thread protected...

You want to make an issue of it... let's play ball...

1. Who have I fucked over recently.... that in your eyes are good people...
2. Why does LS NOT deserve to have his sales thread under the same conditions I place on anyone elses sales thread...

Make it snappy...

xROTx

PS. I want you to remember when this is over... YOU asked for this...

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
You locked Ope when he didn't give you an answer you were happy with regarding a situation that you maybe shouldn't have gotten involved with in the first place.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
You locked Ope when he didn't give you an answer you were happy with regarding a situation that you maybe shouldn't have gotten involved with in the first place.

Ope and I... have a "relationship" away from the main forums... it has always been chat based...

I have learnt that letting a situ fester is worst than letting issues carry on without resolution... I learnt this from the kernow warz... the chat warz... the Darksoft warz... etc etc... (SHIT... I have been in a lot of Warz)...

Opes and I talked in chat... and it was resolved...

The situation was Opes appeared to have backed out of a deal... with another respected member... I brought the whole thing to a head... resolved within 2 weeks... and everyone carries on...

Opes is still here... He explained what occurred... i accepted that... he still comes into chat...

I DO NOT LET SITU'S FESTER! For example... this non-issue was created because you refused to let Liquid carry on his sales thread without harassment...

As the current Market Mod... i cannot let that happen... so after asking nicely... you still wanted to push the point...

This is where we are now Filthy...

xROTx

PS. Your Beef with Liquid should be taken outside the market place...

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I love how as a "community" we shit on each other's sales threads.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I love how as a "community" we shit on each other's sales threads.

To be fair, FR didn't come out and shit on his sale's thread. He just asked a question in FR fashion and LS answered with some copy and paste answer. It's either LS fed up with FR or LS being a smart ass. Either way, this FR and LS feud never fails to entertain.

On topic though, LS's Labels are nice and high quality vinyl labels. Buy his shit.