Forza 2 AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mungrin

Panko KING,
Man this is the best racing game ive ever played! Im HOOKED!

neo2.jpg

neo3.jpg

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
That's hilarious.....cos that's the first thing I did when I started Forza 2 on Friday....before I'd even raced:

a7064fe3-191e-4e2e-b255-bd426f31ecb.jpg

Obviously it needs a little more work. This was about an hour on Friday night...

So funny somebody else already has one ;)

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
CRX was the whup-all car in Forza 1, so I figured that would be a good safe first car to pick.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
Definetly enjoying the game and I haven't even got online with it yet. Nice cars guys!

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
My wife did an awesome-ass Forza car. It's a James Stewart themed car. For those of you who don't know, which is pretty much all of you (I assume) James Stewart is a Supercross/Motocross champion who's doing really well these days.

SX/MX is the only sport I really follow and that's only because she got me into it. She's been watching since Jeremy McGrath just started to get big.

All of the sponsor logos were done by her, by hand. None of them are pre-existing logos. Only the license plate and James' name were done with premade fonts. Chiggety Checkit!:

JamesSideView2.jpg

JamesOverhead2.jpg

JamesRearView2.jpg

JamesFront2.jpg

Oh and here's a picture of James (he's number 7 now, obviously):

BubbaStewart202.jpg

She did the whole thing in a day. For her 2nd car design, I think it's pretty spiffy. So much so that I had her put it on my Integra as well ("Kitty" plate and all!).

Last edited:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Billkwando said:
That's hilarious.....cos that's the first thing I did when I started Forza 2 on Friday....before I'd even raced:

Same here. On the second day I had the game I spent over four hours making a damn-near-perfect Neo-Geo face logo. I now have it on all of my favourite cars. :)

mungrin

Panko KING,
Bishamon said:
Same here. On the second day I had the game I spent over four hours making a damn-near-perfect Neo-Geo face logo. I now have it on all of my favourite cars. :)
post pics

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
mungrin said:
post pics

I'll see what I can do. I have some images that I've uploaded to the Forza site... I'll see if I can link to them. If not, I'll find another way.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Here we go. First, I stuck it on a Stratos:

stratos1.jpg

I've been working on this 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale, with a race theme:

Stradale1.jpg

Stradale2.jpg

Stradale3.jpg

Any apparent distortion is due to the bodywork/curvature of the car.

I've also stuck it on several other vehicles in the game. It's made up of 108 layers, which seems pretty ridiculous, but I'm pretty obsessive, and I wanted it to scale to whatever size I desired without obvious flaws.

thundr51

Bead Banger
I'd love to make something like that but the only thing that I've managed to make so far was a silhouette of a knight chess piece. (lame I know) Anybody want to gift me a car with the layer on it that I can save? I can gift the car back once I've copied the thing.

It'd be really cool if we could get together to race...it'd be like a "Neo Geo Drift out " or something equally geekish..

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Yeah I'd be happy to hook you up with the Neo Geo logo. Not like I'm the only person with one.

Gift a car to Billkwando and I'll send it back with the Neo jonx. You have a 0% chance of me ripping you off as it would make me look like a 100% asshole. Not that I would anyway.....

thundr51

Bead Banger
Billkwando said:
Yeah I'd be happy to hook you up with the Neo Geo logo. Not like I'm the only person with one.

Gift a car to Billkwando and I'll send it back with the Neo jonx. You have a 0% chance of me ripping you off as it would make me look like a 100% asshole. Not that I would anyway.....

Thanx, I'll set that up when I get home...

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
My list may be full (neo alec just told me) but I'll make some room tonight

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
My wife is at it again.... this is her 3rd car and she's getting better and better.

This time it's a Hamtaro car:

HamtaroHood2.jpg

HamtaroSideView2.jpg

HamtaroOverhead2.jpg

HamtaroRear2.jpg

Yes, the girl likes her some ham-hams. What can I say?

Edit: If you ever try to do a VW Beetle, expect it to be a pain in the ass. The hood art is actually 2 different "sides", the top half of the art is part of the top of the car, and the lower half of it is actually on the front part of the car. The part where the 2 parts are merged is right around the middle of the headlights.

Last edited:

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Your wife is doing some awesome work man. Impressive!

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
tokengamer said:
Your wife is doing some awesome work man. Impressive!

Yeah I know. :loco:

She's teh r0x0rz. She wants to do a Mai car next....she's just honing her skillz ;)

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
neo2.jpg

neo3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How are you guys getting these logos like the neo-geo ones? Having only just got the game I have not yet dabbled into the options etc.

Just they look perfect almost too good to be made from the ground up, excuse me if im wrong and you have all spent hours producing nigh on perfect logos....

mungrin

Panko KING,
I made that car and its far from perfect and im no artist.That car is nothing compared to the others ive seen.The images are made from just shapes.You cannot import pictures at all.Some of these people are real artists.

tab3.jpg

9addd474e57e4b98beb9ad3pd1.jpg

3ec3aa73-887d-4ac5-8937-82fcf0a755d.jpg

bfb890fe-f2fd-4ce7-9df3-5eeb67ebdda.jpg

HulkFront.jpg

172359.jpg

4pvstxg.jpg

33a84d58e7584acea58e718xz9.jpg

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
thundr51 said:
Thanx, I'll set that up when I get home...

I sent your car back. Dunno if you've gotten on to pick it up yet. :)

Those cars above are from that Japanese site I believe. The rest of us will catch up to them soon enough (and in the case of my wife I believe she already has).

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Yup, good times so far as I go through career mode. I've also done some online exhibition races with friends. I want to own every car before I dip into the custom decals and tuning.

Stats:

40hrs driving, 3,500+ miles driven.
500k+ spending cash
228/300 cars owned
28 million in cars owned
428/1000 achievement points

I'm knocking on the door of completing the offline career mode. Eight events left, maybe another 6-8 hours of driving. Lots of cars left to obtain though, it may take several more additional trips of endurance to purchase some of the racing-class cars (which, I may add, are a rush to drive).

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Magician said:
Yup, good times so far as I go through career mode. I've also done some online exhibition races with friends. I want to own every car before I dip into the custom decals and tuning.

Stats:

40hrs driving, 3,500+ miles driven.
500k+ spending cash
228/300 cars owned
28 million in cars owned
428/1000 achievement points

I'm knocking on the door of completing the offline career mode. Eight events left, maybe another 6-8 hours of driving. Lots of cars left to obtain though, it may take several more additional trips of endurance to purchase some of the racing-class cars (which, I may add, are a rush to drive).

Wow! That's insane! I should be hitting level 40 soon, but I have doubts that I will reach 50, what with Dirt coming out this week. I may have to leave Dirt on the shelf so I can spend more time with Forza 2.