FOUND ! WTB Sengoku 2 JAP AES manual

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I know that stuff like this is hard to find and the only way anybody would sell one is if they didnt have the game to go with it. Obviously would prefer an authentic one that isn't beat the hell up too much.

This is one of the few AES games I have that is missing a manual, I dunno why this bothers me.

I suppose I wouldn't mind a reproduction, as long as it was a good one.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Original Label. Please let me know shipped price.

Any region.

Edit : Found a copy ! I think I am definitely done collecting shit now.

Hmm. Seem to be collecting and buying more that you let on. Why not just make one big post on what you actually want?

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hmm. Seem to be collecting and buying more that you let on. Why not just make one big post on what you actually want?

Fuck off man.

Fell into some money, started finally getting to some loose ends.

Go complain to a mod.

Edit : Better yet, take it to the war room and try to get anybody interested in how I round out my shitty collection.

Last edited:

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Fuck off man.

Fell into some money, started finally getting to some loose ends.

Go complain to a mod.

I just made a suggestion to condense down all your requests down to one post.... I am not judging on how you use your Stimulus money. No need to get all testy.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That's cool maybe this bullshit will cause more people to poke their heads in the thread and will about to help me out.

That and I got a forum stalker. Flattered.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If you get a lead on good repro manuals LMK. I have 3 carts in the same boat as your Sengoku. Cheers.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I just made a suggestion to condense down all your requests down to one post.... I am not judging on how you use your Stimulus money. No need to get all testy.

Yes, the market is just bustling with activity. We all need to think carefully before posting a new thread in case the server is overwhelmed.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
I might have a reproduction CD booklet lying around at my parent's house. Free if you want it.

I know that stuff like this is hard to find and the only way anybody would sell one is if they didnt have the game to go with it. Obviously would prefer an authentic one that isn't beat the hell up too much.

This is one of the few AES games I have that is missing a manual, I dunno why this bothers me.

I suppose I wouldn't mind a reproduction, as long as it was a good one.

Thanks for looking.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I might have a reproduction CD booklet lying around at my parent's house. Free if you want it.

Thanks dude. I will see if anybody responds to this thread in regard to an AES manual.

But in case nobody does...

How much you want for it?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I think Neooldstore makes repros. If you go on his site that has been under construction forever in the manual section he sells Sengoku 2 aes manuals. Don't know about the quality and never ordered from him before.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think Neooldstore makes repros. If you go on his site that has been under construction forever in the manual section he sells Sengoku 2 aes manuals. Don't know about the quality and never ordered from him before.

I appreciate it, but the site look defunct and sketchy. Anybody buy from him before?

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
FOUND!

lnqIwrw.jpg

NB4NcAe.jpg

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Yes, the market is just bustling with activity. We all need to think carefully before posting a new thread in case the server is overwhelmed.

I am enjoying your recent spate of sarcasm.