FS: Consolized MV1B - $240 Shipped

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Selling some MVS stuff that just doesn't get used.

Pictures Here

Consolized MV1B - Board is in decent cosmetic condition. Has the same controller ports found on an AES and some MVS boards. Has S Video and RGB out. It also has line out for audio. Comes with a PSU, S Video cable, and RGB scart cable which separates the audio out. All the cables come with premium hook and loop tape cable ties, which make this bundle worth the price of admission alone. It works very well and will provide many hours of entertainment. Does not include any games, but can work something out if you're interested. $270 > $250 > $240 including shipping.

Can include an undamned DB15 to USB adapter for a nominal fee.

Garou - English holo label with serials scratched out. Has mini kit-style box. No real damage to speak of, works great. Sold for $250.

Prefer to use Venmo, prefer to ship within the US, but will ship wherever if you pay the shipping costs.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Up, just want to remind you that the CMVS comes with some really nice cable ties. I'll get pictures posted in here before too long.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Price drop, this is a dumb low price for what's included. Buy ✌️

Added a pic of the unit without a game inserted. Picture also clearly shows the cables and premium cable ties.

The Webmiester

Pvt. Picklestein,
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Paid for Garou, just waiting for you info so I can send a shipping label! Excited to own this one.
BTW first deal I've done on neo-geo.com in like 10+ years?

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Garou is gone! (Sent package dims/weight to you earlier today, btw!)

Another price drop on the CMVS. Buy my shit!

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in this. I currently just have an original boxed Neo Geo AES Gold system (unmodified). With how much AES games are these days, would probably be a good idea to focus on MVS. :unsure:

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
This is long gone, thanks though