[FS] DEAD!!! super turbo jap cps2 board DEAD!!!

garou81

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a jap super turbo boardset for sale I bought the board as working but by the time it got to me it was dead. Battery looks good(no leaking) no burned chips. I have to assume the board suicided on its way to me. Both the A&B boards are missing the case. 215.00 shipped in the US

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have a jap super turbo boardset for sale I bought the board as working but by the time it got to me it was dead. Battery looks good(no leaking) no burned chips. I have to assume the board suicided on its way to me. Both the A&B boards are missing the case. 215.00 shipped in the US

Dead board, no shell for either.. Yep, $215 is a legit price
:thevt:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Super Turbo Door Stop Hyper Fight Special. - $215 shipped!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Sounds like a Korean Special to me.

Not a good price OP. I can get a working one from YAJ for under that.

Lemony Vengeance

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I was being sarcastic.

Basically speaking, this is a parts sale. It will require a LOT of investment to get these boards back up and running: EEPROMS, Burner, Phoenix code from Razoola. You could have asked for more if you had the shells for them..

When you attempt to boot do you see a solid color screen?

If so, I'll offer you $50 shipped for the lot.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Battery looks good(no leaking) no burned chips. I have to assume the board suicided on its way to me. Both the A&B boards are missing the case. 215.00 shipped in the US

- Battery doesn't matter at this point if it in fact suicided.
- A picture of the screen with the game powered on can help verify it suicided. Otherwise, it could be something else.
- No shells is a huge hit on price besides not working.

Without verifying it is just a suicide. It is basically considered just a parts board at this point.

Lemony Vengeance

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
^this.

Also, my offer of $50 shipped was a forum joke. I am, however, interested in taking this off your hands. I'll pm you.

garou81

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dead board, no shell for either.. Yep, $215 is a legit price
:thevt:
wow that was uncalled for, please explain how my board assuming it is suicided is worth 50 dollars. I think I could find a shell for 30.00 and a have the board reprogrammed for about the same thats 60.00. 60+50 =110.00 Please tell me where you can get a working st board for 110.00

Sounds like a Korean Special to me.

Not a good price OP. I can get a working one from YAJ for under that.

With all due respect show me. This board is from yaj

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
wow that was uncalled for, please explain how my board assuming it is suicided is worth 50 dollars. I think I could find a shell for 30.00 and a have the board reprogrammed for about the same thats 60.00. 60+50 =110.00 Please tell me where you can get a working st board for 110.00

With all due respect show me. This board is from yaj

Do yourself a favor, deal with the frequent locals... they're trying to help you. (you are only here to dump your junk in the sales forum occassionally.)

I'll zap you without batting an eye. I don't care what you say in your defense.

Lemony Vengeance

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
wow that was uncalled for, please explain how my board assuming it is suicided is worth 50 dollars.

my offer of $50 shipped was a forum joke.

The board is DEAD. It doesn't matter what it USED to be because phoenixing it makes it a bootleg, plain and simple. You can pretty much turn it into any game from there.

Lemony Vengeance

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Incedentally, VT is right. If I didn't drop the $50 shipped bomb, someone else would have.

GLWTS, especially since you think you're only going to be out $15 on this.

Tacitus

Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
Incedentally, VT is right. If I didn't drop the $50 shipped bomb, someone else would have.

GLWTS, especially since you think you're only going to be out $15 on this.

My tolerance for the bullshit that "market only" members bring here is minimal. I wasn't going to ban him, he wanted it.

Fuck that guy. Take that garbage to klov.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
you cant find an st board for 200.00 anywhere zap me

So you wanna be ignorant now.

I sold a US Blue ST for $200 within the last year. The price hasn't gone up that much.

Also the HUGE DIFFERENCE

Mine wasn't missing shells, had a new battery and actually worked, besides being clean as hell. Blue is also not sold as much as Green. Your board is just parts atm and isn't worth a damn thing until its VERIFIED SUICIDED.

TLDR - Your board isn't worth shit let alone $200

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
yeah i see how this guy is since maybe with alot of investment it might be fixable he wants more then it worth.

Lemony Vengeance

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
So you wanna be ignorant now.

I sold a US Blue ST for $200 within the last year. The price hasn't gone up that much.

Also the HUGE DIFFERENCE

Mine wasn't missing shells, had a new battery and actually worked, besides being clean as hell. Blue is also not sold as much as Green. Your board is just parts atm and isn't worth a damn thing until its VERIFIED SUICIDED.

TLDR - Your board isn't worth shit let alone $200

I PM'd him and offered $100, he replied with this:

garou81 said:
Lemony Vengeance said:
Sorry for the abrupt attitude. :) I'm interested in the boards for parts if the price is right... How does $100 shipped sound?
That was kinda fucked up how you dropped a load in my thread now I got all these assholes pm'ng me "Hows 55.00 shipped sound".... I spent about 230 getting this board from yhj to my door. I know I can get a case and someone to program the roms for 80 bucks. If im going to sell I want at least 160 shipped.

I replied with this:

Lemony Vengeance said:
Then by all means man. You're the one trying to drop shit in our laps to make up for your screw up. Incidentally, you haven't spent much time around here.. If I didn't do it, someone else would have, especially because of that price tag.

$160 shipped is way too much for parts. Good luck man. You're going to need it.

Seriously, he was looking to be out as little money as possible on this. What a tool.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
230sounds like a every day price

if i bought this 200 + 80 to program it + case lets say 50 dollars. 330 total

how can he justify 100 dollars over the every day price of 230???? and i would have to do the work in hunting down all the people and contacts needed

if he just droped the price minus the 130 it would be 70 dollars and break even for the next guy. so 50 dollars price would only be covering the leg work and the time the next guy would do.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just a prime example for ppl getting into the hobby.

I don't care how much you paid to get it.
I don't care how much they list for on Ebay.

Don't join this hobby if you can't handle selling at a loss, prices fluctuate.

ALL CPS2 BOARDS CAME WITH SHELLS. IF IT DOESN'T WORK AND IS MISSING THE CASE ITS NOT WORTH MARKET VALUE.

YOU FUCKED UP IF YOU OVERPAID, YOUR LOSS.

Enjoy your ban!

TO ADD:

10 feedback as a seller, 0 as a buyer. You gave 2 feedback in return. Not only do you not give 2 shits about this forum, you can't even give all your buyers feedback as well.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
No reason for that guy to be here. Glad he's gone.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Just noticed this thread. Lem, you're waaay too patient. Fuck that douche. good riddance.