FS: Dreamcast, Modded PSOne, PCE and homebrew games, a little bit of everything.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I got back into "retro collecting" recently, but have had a change of heart regarding what I wanted to collect, so I'm selling some systems and games to help fund other hobbies. Prices include shipping within US. Prices are negotiable, so I'm open to offers. Not really looking for any trades at this time. If anything interests you, shoot me a PM. I'm quick to respond. Thanks for looking!

Mega Man: The Wily Wars from Rose Colored Gaming (Pink color, complete) - $150 - Please excuse the picture, this has been opened and played. Not new.

StarFox 2 from Fishy Face Games Full color box, manual, and SNES cart Only played once for a couple of hours - (SOLD)

Daimakaimura (Ghouls n Ghosts) for Super Grafx (HuCard only) - $70

Splatterhosue PC Engine (complete, small crack on jewel case) - (SOLD!)

Macross Famicom - $10

Retro Freak Console Limited Edition Amazon version (console is in Famicom colors, comes with two contorllers, controller adapter to use original system controllers, system and all cords, original box). I'll also throw in the Macross game for Famicom - $250

Sega Dreamcast, VGA Box, VGA/PC audio cable, composite cable, one controller, one VMU, Virtua Figher 3tb (JPN), Code breaker boot disk (originally bought from Wachenroder)- $150

Modded PS1 (with original box), PSOne LCD, Policenauts PS1 JPN import, Dance Dance Revolution PS1 import, Chrono Cross US black label - $120

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
someone buy that Daimakaimura. I don't know how long I can resist from PMing...

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Can you hold that splatterhouse? My friend Marty may need it.
Please hold it for me now and I'll contact him.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Is your friend a member here? Cause ggallegos have been looking for one of these for a while.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
5. Items that may NOT be sold through the forums

5.1. Any item that violates established intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark or patent, is prohibited and subject to immediate removal by Moderators and Administrators. These include, but are not limited to:

5.1.1. “Bootleg” versions of games, including but not limited to those on MVS.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Your heart's in the right place wyo, but I'm pretty sure the rules went out the window some time ago.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
5. Items that may NOT be sold through the forums

5.1. Any item that violates established intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark or patent, is prohibited and subject to immediate removal by Moderators and Administrators. These include, but are not limited to:

5.1.1. “Bootleg” versions of games, including but not limited to those on MVS.

I'm pretty sure the copyrights, trademarks and patents are expired on the games you may be referring to. I'm sure Fishy Face Games and Rose Colored Gaming wouldn't have sold them otherwise. They're two very big names on the homebrew and romhack community. I see members selling home brews, rom hacks, and repros on here all the time, so I'm not sure what your issue is.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Ya neither Star Fox 2 nor Mega Man were released in the U.S. so I don't see an issue with repro's of those.
GLWTS, op

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm pretty sure the copyrights, trademarks and patents are expired on the games you may be referring to. I'm sure Fishy Face Games and Rose Colored Gaming wouldn't have sold them otherwise. They're two very big names on the homebrew and romhack community. I see members selling home brews, rom hacks, and repros on here all the time, so I'm not sure what your issue is.

No, the copyrights are not expired, and yes, they are selling bootlegs without the IP holder's permission. It's just that the companies don't care one bit.

Carry on. Lots of repros for sale on the boards, we only have problems when someone is selling a boot as original, which is not the case here.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
No, the copyrights are not expired, and yes, they are selling bootlegs without the IP holder's permission. It's just that the companies don't care one bit.

Carry on. Lots of repros for sale on the boards, we only have problems when someone is selling a boot as original, which is not the case here.

Yeah, no way are these original and I'm not selling them as such. I thought that much would be obvious, but apparently not. I've been a long time member and I know the sales rules quite well. I'm not trying to poke a hornets nest here. If a mod or admin has an issue with my sale, they can let me know and take it down. Otherwise, just let it be.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Damn $70 for looseSGX GnG? (I got one $25 shipped from JPN last year)
$150 for a DC?

GLWS

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Damn $70 for looseSGX GnG? (I got one $25 shipped from JPN last year)
$150 for a DC?

GLWS

I think $150 for the DC bundle is fair considering what all it comes with. If you look at the market for Daimakaimura complete, I think I'm offering a fair price for a loose HuCard.

If you don't like my prices, then make me an offer. Otherwise, don't shit on my sale. Not cool.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I think $150 for the DC bundle is fair considering what all it comes with. If you look at the market for Daimakaimura complete, I think I'm offering a fair price for a loose HuCard.

If you don't like my prices, then make me an offer. Otherwise, don't shit on my sale. Not cool.

Whats not cool is to buy something from someone, then to almost immediately turn around and sell it for a profit within days of the transaction...and on same forum no less.

I sold you all that Dreamcast stuff (minus the controller) for 107 shipped within the last 2 weeks. Pretty sure that controller isnt worth 43 dollars...

I mean its your stuff dude and you can charge what you want but I have to admit that this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Whats not cool is to buy something from someone, then to almost immediately turn around and sell it for a profit within days of the transaction...and on same forum no less.

I sold you all that Dreamcast stuff (minus the controller) for 107 shipped within the last 2 weeks. Pretty sure that controller isnt worth 43 dollars...

I mean its your stuff dude and you can charge what you want but I have to admit that this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You sold me Dreamcast, Code Breaker, VMU, and Virtua Fighter 3tb for $80 shipped
You sold me the DC VGA box for $30 shipped
I'm throwing in a VGA/PC audio cable that I paid $10 shipped
I'm throwing in a DC controller that I paid $30 shipped

Do the math. I'm not trying to be dick or profit off our transaction. As I said, I had a change of heart and that's why I'm now selling it.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
You sold me Dreamcast, Code Breaker, VMU, and Virtua Fighter 3tb for $80 shipped
You sold me the DC VGA box for $30 shipped
I'm throwing in a VGA/PC audio cable that I paid $10 shipped
I'm throwing in a DC controller that I paid $30 shipped

Do the math. I'm not trying to be dick or profit off our transaction. As I said, I had a change of heart and that's why I'm now selling it.

No it was $107 not $110. Your rounding up.

Also yeah i didnt see that you were offering an aux cable and vga cable. if you paid 10 for them then i think you over paid but thats just my opinion

As for the controller. Is that controller brand new or does it have the original box or something? 30 bucks seems like a lot for a dreamcst controller.

Anyway its no hard feelings dude I aint trying to shit on your thread. Its just that ping of what felt like "this guy just took advantage of me" that i had to get off my chest.

it appears that its not the case. Carry on. GLWTS

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
SSt7NMq.gif

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Self policed market forums, that's basically how things work here for small time stuff. Fairness always comes first, if you're getting crapped on it's usually for a good reason so sit back and enjoy your popcorn or maybe just avoid all the BS and make few small price changes.