FS: EspGaluda pcb SOLD GONE BYE BYE!!!!

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I HATE selling this game but I need new tires BADLY 2 of them blew out on me today :mad:!! Might as well get all 4 taken care of. A place not to far from me takes paypal so this has gotta go :(

$400 shipped in the US OBO or 4 225/45/R17 Kuhmo brand tires
will ship to other countries at shipping cost
comes with actual Art and acrylic casing that holds the pcb from touching the cab.

esp1c.jpg

0615002243.jpg

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
pm back sir.

@ Tonk- sorry sir I really wanna keep this whole thing together. Sorry about that sir :(

Pm back to all the parties.

Redfield is a great buyer.

and is hopefully getting a great game.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Wow, wish I'd gotten on a couple hours earlier.... LOVE that game.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I saw this come up at 1am. I was the first person to see it. I thought ahhhh not right now. WHAT A MISTAKE!!!! I was I would have bought it. That is a FANTASTIC game at a FANTASTIC price. Enjoy

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
BUMP - getting a little shady on this deal.

Please provide a delivery confirmation number that it was finally shipped, please.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
LAWL.

That was a damn cool case....it's a shame the board died.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTy7COPfaAk

Proof.

I'm not liking this situation.

I REALLY hope a refund is issued for this board.

I have the EXACT case and there is NO FUCKING WAY the screws came undone.

And number 2 - that thing should NOT have been shipped installed in the case.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTy7COPfaAk

According to the video, it wasn't shipped in the case... I'm lost. Anyhow, I think it's a bit early to be freaking out and making a video where you act like a jerk so incredibly close to finding out the board was dead for sure.. Seriously, you posted less than an hour ago you knew it was dead. Batman hasn't even been on in the mean-time, and you upload a video like that..?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
WTF happened with those screws ? This is the most important problem to me.

About the PCB:

Ok, from that video, the guy is using a supergun AND a HDTV.

From my experience, some HDTV will NOT play Cave, Raizing and Seibu PCBs. If he have a neobitz in that supergun for exemple, it's gonna be tough, like very though to find a proper HDTV. Some HDTV won't let you play any PCB at all. Try a CTR is you have one.

If you want to be 100% sure that the game is dead, You gonna have to try it out in a real cab.

On last thing. For the love of god don't put your electornic setup on a carpet.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Was it shipped in the Case but not screwed in?

or was the PCB wrapped separate from the case?

Thats the bit thats puzzling me.

He must have wrapped the PCB, no ones that stupid?!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have the EXACT case and there is NO FUCKING WAY the screws came undone.

Truth on both points, that case was mine and there is no way the screws came undone.

I was about to say PGM hardware on an LCD typically don't mix and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it didn't work (I would actually expect it not to in all honesty, I tried about 10 different LCD tvs before I found one that would work with my supergun with ketsui and galuda), but I just went through the other thread where it was tested in a cab, But the guy with the cab seemed clueless...Send it to TonK, sen it to Vlotron, or me and you'll get to the bottom of this.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Maybe it needs an nvram clear, odd it booted up once on the cab or at least played some sound.. Need to try it in another cab.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
1. @ sammybean. I made the video as soon as I got the game. Why? because this has been a complete nightmare since I sent payment. Sure enough as soon as I told batman that the board was dead I was asked to send pics and whatnot of the serials. I was prepared. And yes I was acting like a jerk in the video, you would if you just spent 350 on a dead PCB. In the end this didn't matter to batman because he feels I could of easily swapped serials. And yes it was shipped inside the case. Just like the pic batman put up, except well, there were no screws to hold it down. That added to the anger in the video. I would made a video of it in a cab however I didn't even think about it at the time. Another member from here tested it so I figured that was enough proof besides the pics.

2.@ Coryoon, I'd also love to know where the screws went as well. That is the one thing that has me confused. I heard it rattling the entire way from my apt office to my apt. I knew it was bad news. I wasn't ware that an HDTV would be an issue. Sadly I don't have any CRT's to try it on. Doubt it will work as the cab didn't.

3. @Tonk, I am more than happy to send it to you if I don't get a refund. If it works then great. I need to get a cab then. If it doesn't like I fear and I don;t get a refund then its going to get bad.

4. The board wasn't on the carpet. It was on top of the acrylic case the entire time.

I have apologized to batman for any harsh words that have been said in PM's and in the video. So far we are still on the same page. I don't want any flaming yet, just a resolution. If a resolution isn't found well then flame on....:very_ang:

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
also for future reference you wouldn't want to have the acrylic case on the carpet either

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Truth on both points, that case was mine and there is no way the screws came undone.

I was about to say PGM hardware on an LCD typically don't mix and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it didn't work (I would actually expect it not to in all honesty, I tried about 10 different LCD tvs before I found one that would work with my supergun with ketsui and galuda), but I just went through the other thread where it was tested in a cab, But the guy with the cab seemed clueless...Send it to TonK, sen it to Vlotron, or me and you'll get to the bottom of this.

My mom has an old CRT that I'm going to pick up Thursday. Maybe the results will change

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Was it shipped in the Case but not screwed in?

or was the PCB wrapped separate from the case?

Thats the bit thats puzzling me.

He must have wrapped the PCB, no ones that stupid?!

The PCB wasn't wrapped up, the acrylic case was, but the PCB was inside the case without screws so it didn't matter.