FS: MS3 AES US version

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
$275 + shipping ($10 US, $25 Europe with EMS only)

Condition - slight bend on top of the fromt insert, will provide pics of all the parts.

Payment terms: cash, check (US only 10 days pending), money order, Money Gramm or Western Union (Europe), no Paypal please.

PM me if interested.

rimm_rs

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3050517547&category=49232

If anyone on this forum see the above link on Ebay, it is the same game.

Vince,

Dude you KNOW this thing has about 6 scuffs on the back, why do you not mention that in either this sale page or on Ebay?

Just becasue you've never played a game, does not make it mint, the fact is the back is in Excellent using the Neostore scale, not mint.

Doing crap like that makes ALL sellers of expensive games look bad.

Ryan

Last edited:

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ryan, get a life and piss off, you spend 7X24 on this pathetic forum and all you do is critisizing others, do you have better things to do.

If you don't like the condition, so be it, others will be interested, everyone who inquired about this game, I've sent them all 9 pics of high resolution, I think that's pretty fair and honest, good luck trying to find your perfect MS3, no wonder many sellers refuse to deal with you, CHEAP and NITPICKY, the worst possible combination.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
rimm_rs said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3050517547&category=49232

If anyone on this forum see the above link on Ebay, it is the same game.

Vince,

Dude you KNOW this thing has about 6 scuffs on the back, why do you not mention that in either this sale page or on Ebay?

Just becasue you've never played a game, does not make it mint, the fact is the back is in Excellent using the Neostore scale, not mint.

Doing crap like that makes ALL sellers of expensive games look bad.

Ryan

Not all games are perfect or MINT.
I have bought factory sealed games, many in my collection,
and even sealed and all, you can see that they come with
small scuffs in the front or back. There's also other little scratches,
even on new releases. No game is really that perfect.

BIG

sony fanboy
Rating - 100%
209   0   0
Originally posted by xtoo_short20x:
even on new releases. No game is

No one can say it better.

Too_short,you truly are a gentleman and a scholar,and I salute you.

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I agree I can't stand people that think they should low ball games when being sold. Talking about "ohhhh there is a tiny scratch deduct $50 and LOOOKKK!! a crease that is 1/4 of a cm $100 deduction!!!!" you would think your in Game Dude. JEEZE people.

rimm_rs

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@VinceWY

And yes,I do check the thread 2-3 tomes a day, you're right. But 24x7 is a little out there, let's stay close to reality. And so you don't try and hit below the belt, yep I am employed.

And being active on these forums is not a bad thing. You have 2x my post count, BTW.

Other sellers DO deal with me (a few examples 16-bit, Bar81, orpheus, neoryu, kenny boy) not one person has said they would not take my money. In fact you were willing to the other day, so that augument is one that really goes nowhere. Nice try, but still weak at best. Why that was said by you I a not sure.

Here's my beef:

You DID send me the high res pix, and they were GOOD clear pix. Why do you not post them for people to see (that ad on Ebay had 2 or 3 pix and as of this writing all make the game look dead new and your ad does not mention carts scuffs. Why not post them? Why not tell people about the flaws up front? I do in my ads.

I bought a Blazing Star for my personal collection 2-3 weeks ago and decided to resell it b/c it was not mint. The guy that sold it to me told me it was mint and I felt ripped off. He KNEW there were flaws and did not mention them. He would not take it back.

I resold the cart, but did the right thing. I told the buyer it was not mint, decscribed the flaws in detail and posted high res shots that showed the flaws. Yes, I lost $150 on that sale, but being honest is more important to me than $. So you bought the game new? I buy that. I bought a Sengoku 3 from Shawn and sent it back b/c it has to many scuff out of the box. The second copy was just fine. My point? If you paid $235 for the game, and can get $1000, that's GREAT, but be up front with people. NO ONE DESERVES TO GET LESS THAN THEY PAY FOR. Read the thread in the General Forum about DrNeoGEo, there you have a TON of people that got screwed b/c the seller left out some imprtant detail and then you'll see that I'm not theonly one that hates it when buyers leaving thing out.

I am sick of shitty sellers and shitty descriptions.

@Jorge
Dude, we're buddies, so don't think I being grumpy at you, I'm not. ;-) I know that new games can be messy, that's why it is important to note "new, but not perfect as the back has more scuff than usual" When you bought that viewpoint from me you said you were not happy about the case had a tray crack so I swapped with a mint case, so I know you understand the desire to get the best for the $. Also bear in mind I offered without you asking to do this b/c I take my selling seriously.

@everyone else
I didn't low ball the guy or cirticise his price in my post. (I would have paid $275 for it were it in better shape, I said to him via PM or e-mail that I would pay $200 in it's condition, but I still passed, so price is not issue.) However, I am sorry if my post offended you. I like the poeople here and just want everyoine to know that the posts people notice are the negative ones like these, but go thru the selling forum and look at all of the bumps I do for people, so there is a lot of positive also.

Last edited:

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
vincewy said:
Ryan, get a life and piss off, you spend 7X24 on this pathetic forum and all you do is critisizing others, do you have better things to do.

If you don't like the condition, so be it, others will be interested, everyone who inquired about this game, I've sent them all 9 pics of high resolution, I think that's pretty fair and honest, good luck trying to find your perfect MS3, no wonder many sellers refuse to deal with you, CHEAP and NITPICKY, the worst possible combination.

If you have nothing to hide, why are you so upset he posted pictures of the game YOU took?

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
xtoo_short20x said:
even on new releases. No game is really that perfect.

Well, that's dandy and all but then it's NOT mint. Tough for you but you can't resell it as mint then because it's not. That's like saying the TV you bought that has some scratches in the screen and casing due to poor handling is mint just because you bought it "new" That's simply retarded.

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Greatkiller said:
I agree I can't stand people that think they should low ball games when being sold. Talking about "ohhhh there is a tiny scratch deduct $50 and LOOOKKK!! a crease that is 1/4 of a cm $100 deduction!!!!" you would think your in Game Dude. JEEZE people.

Dammit, I tried to be nice to you but seriously STFU. Stop coming into threads regarding collectors and spreading your mess everywhere. You have NO idea wtf you are talking about and it's clear you've never owned a high priced cart or collected Neo. Save your useless comments for your own personal mental bbs.

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
All I know is that I have gotten several items of my Neo Collection from Ryan, rimm_rs, and he is right on the money with his descriptions and sells great stuff. To me he knows how to rate the condition of games. Nothing against anyone else here, but just wanted to say that Ryan is a great guy and definitely knows how to rate games and I value his judgement.

rimm_rs

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanx gents.

Listen, The game vince is selling is a nice copy and I am sure some person will be happy to own it, I am not trying to make trouble.

It's just that after the Dr. Neo Geo thing, I am sickof people not beingout there with their descriptions.

I hate being a totla ham, but honesty is the best policy.

Oh, Dave PM, got good news re: the Neo foam.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Bar81 said:
Well, that's dandy and all but then it's NOT mint. Tough for you but you can't resell it as mint then because it's not. That's like saying the TV you bought that has some scratches in the screen and casing due to poor handling is mint just because you bought it "new" That's simply retarded.

I understand. But from my experience (And I don't have 10
measly games I have over 130 homecarts), if I grab a
glass magnifier and start looking around my carts they
will not be perfect. Come one people, not even games straight
from SNK or (Now) SNKP are perfect. Yes there's MINT, but
there's differences between MINT and PERFECT. PERFECT
means it has never been touched from my understanding.

Now let's stop spamming the thread and let Vince sell his game.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
And being active on these forums is not a bad thing. You have 2x my post count, BTW.

He also has been a member of this board about 3 years longer than you Rimm_rs. extrapolate and do the math.

whats with the need to birddog his selling thread? this isnt a scammer's thread is it? The seller did state that he would provide pics of all the parts. Let the buyer decide. I agree with the above post. Mebbe we should add the category "perfect" above "mint" to satisfy the elite collector crowd.

Droid

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bar81 said:
Dammit, I tried to be nice to you but seriously STFU. Stop coming into threads regarding collectors and spreading your mess everywhere. You have NO idea wtf you are talking about and it's clear you've never owned a high priced cart or collected Neo. Save your useless comments for your own personal mental bbs.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Dont fuck with me ass. If you think I'm talking about you then thats to bad, live with it. I'll say whatever I want and you cant do a DAM thing about it son.

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Greatkiller said:
Who the fuck do you think you are? Dont fuck with me ass. If you think I'm talking about you then thats to bad, live with it. I'll say whatever I want and you cant do a DAM thing about it son.

oh no, you're killing me. I mean with that kind of intellect you're right I can't do a "DAM" thing about it. Moron.

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
First of all, noone was talking to you. Secondly, do not hate my opinion becasue I respect mine as much as I respect yours, so fuck off. Thirdly, I do have expensive carts but that doesnt mean I have to keep them stored away and not play them like you.

Bar81

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Look, no one's saying you can't have an opinion but make it relevant Don't come into a thread about collectors saying collectors are stupid and anal. Dude, everyone knows collectors are anal - if you don't want to be one fine; but don't tell a collector what they should and shouldn't be thinking.

rimm_rs

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@droid

True.

Still that's a lot of posts, and as I said before hanign here ios nothing to be ashamed of.

The Ebay auction actually is what irked me more, and I didn not want any member of this site jumping at it and being unhappy.

You know me Tom, I take selling seriously and anything that dmamged the Selling Forum shoud be of concern to ALL of us. At no point did I call him a scammer. I did accuse him of leaving out an important detail.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
rimm_rs, why can't you just STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES SELLING THREADS. I've seen you in almost *every* thread, and in this one you just posted to make a derogatory comment. He offered pictures to people, let those people decide whether they think it's mint - I mean, wtf are you the collector police?

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's too bad Vince's thread is being spammed up but I'd like to give a big thumbs up to him as a seller. I've bought a couple of items from him in the past and his descriptions we're dead on.

I'm not the only one on the board who will vouch for him as a great seller.

rimm_rs

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CTH said:

rimm_rs, why can't you just STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES SELLING THREADS. I've seen you in almost *every* thread, and in this one you just posted to make a derogatory comment. He offered pictures to people, let those people decide whether they think it's mint - I mean, wtf are you the collector police?

I reply:

Befor eI get into it, not that not a sinlge person had even attempted to attack my seling or buying habits, which is what this forum is all about. I practice what I preach and harping on where and when I post is ineffective. Sorry buddy.

READ what I said:I was unhappy about the Ebay ad (which people here might buy), it states:

"I have a copy of US version of Metal Slug 3, this game was bought new, but there're a few flaws, slight bend on top front portion of the insert, very slight bend on the manual (ask for pics), everything else is new and never played. If you're a player, not a collector, this will not be an issue."

So aside from the slight bends in the manual, everything is as new. Come on! By ommiting pix and info about the nicely scuffed back, people take this to mean flawless! Dan't be daft here!

You are right, I DO post in a lot of threads. But if you plan to whine at least present the facts, I also post in other forums a lot, too, so let's not forget that. But back to you statement: I'm in EVERY post? I only own an AES, so I am not in posts about MVS games, CD games, systems of any kind, etc UNLESS I am positng something POSITIVE about the seller or product and in that case, it would be silly to argue that I'd be bothering the seller.

Secondly, you right my post here was not positive, I am glad you noticed- that WAS the point of it.

In the past week I have make some posts in the selling forum, either chiding a seller (this is the only case of that I can remember) OR praising a seller. YES I AM out there, but you might want to make clear that 8 out of 9 posts in recent memory were me being positive and only ONE was negative.

You, my friend, instead of posting could have had the class to come to me privately, but you chose not to.

Before I post ANYTHING negative, I ALWAYS go to the person via e-mail or PM first. Maybe you can learn a thing or two about that by TRYING it.

Now I may have missed one or two posts praising or chiding (I am not counting posts where I bought something or was looking to buy), but here's the proof of what I am saying:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66089
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65967
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65898
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65898
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65978
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65677
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65761
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66215

Now, please think before you speak to me.

@vincewy, I am TRULY sorry about all of the SPAM inyou post, I did not think so many people would jump in. After this I will only reply to people via PM.

If you start a new thread, I will stay the HELL OUT OF IT.

Again you have my apologies. ;-)

Last edited:

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Listen, it's his cart, he's offfered pics, just let the potential buyer be the judge. He was honest enough to give you pics of the scuffs, and he's advertising it has good for GAMERS, not for COLLECTORS.

So why did you even feel the need to butt in?