FS> SNK, KOF, SAMURAI SHOWDOWN Official Trading Cards Japan

Nakoruru.Leona

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS [GOOD DEAL]> SNK, KOF, SAMURAI SHOWDOWN Official Trading Cards

Hi thanks for your visit..

I'm selling my private collection that have been collected since about 8 years ago..

The King of Fighters 98 Official Trading Card Album + All Cards Set + the KOF Chronicles [KOF94-95-96-97-98] Perfect Edition Clear Plastic Cards released by Japanese leading Hobby and Trading card supplies > Broccoli

Conditions :

- All the Cards are in very mint Condition/like new fresh from the pack to nine pocket sleeves, the Collector's eye and kept condition, so don't worry about the condition
- The Binder condition is near mint, some light stretches will be found on the surface, but it doesn't matter at all, ordinary people will not find the minus, only the collector's eye consider about these stretches..

What you will get :

King of Fighters 98 Official Trading Cards
- The Binder Promo Cards x2
- 1 Promotion Card
- 9 Special Foil Cards
- 18 Gold type printed Cards
- 54 Common Cards
- Some Duplicates

The KOF Chronicles Perfect Edition Clear Plastic Cards
- 9 Special Clear Cards
- 72 Common Clear Cards

1 KOF'98 Official Card Binder

Here's some photos :
98-01.jpg

98-02.jpg

98-03.jpg

98-04.jpg

98-05.jpg

98-06.jpg

98-07.jpg

98-08.jpg

98-09.jpg

98-10.jpg

Anyone interested ? just please send me PM or mail to o.nithoan@yahoo.com for faster response :) :)

----------------------------------------------
I also want to let my precious Authentic Japanese Rare Cap < Prize given to selected store, not for sale in the past..

There are 3 caps [Red Color]
- Fatal Fury
- Neo Geo
- The Lone Wolves Return

they are used by me for several times, very good/mint condition, only a little dirt, , NO essential and markable damage, personal use and collector's kept items, so don't worry about the condition..

Here's the photos :
neo-04.jpg

neo-03.jpg

It's time to let my Samurai Showdown Card Full Set go.. released by Broccoli in 1998..

The condition is very good/near mint/mint/perfect based on each cards.. no folded, torn, or remarkable damage, the collector's item.. so don't worry..

You will get :
- 1 Promo Card
- 9 Special Foil Cards
- 18 Special Rare Cards - Gold printed Type Cards
- 54 Common Cards

here's the pic :
kn01.jpg

I also have these limited promo cards, there are 3 card, you can buy in spare or take all, up to you..

SNK Trading Card Round 2 KOF'98 Limited Promo Cards

Condition : Near Mint/Mint, Collector's items

here's the pics :
kn02.jpg

kn03.jpg

kn04.jpg

kn05.jpg

kn06.jpg

kn07.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD DEALING PRICE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SNK KOF'98 Broccoli Card Full Set + KOF'98 Official Binder = $ 95
SNK KOF Chronicles Broccoli Special High Grade Edition Clear Card Full Set = $ 90
SNK Samurai Spirit/Showdown Broccoli Trading Card Full Set = $ 85
SNK Official Prize Caps [3 pcs] = $ 75
SNK KOF'98 Limited Card = $ 25 each

All asking price above includes the shipping fee with Registered Air Mail Worldwide, with tracking number, if you want to be shipped via higher grade method e.g EMS, UPS, FedEx or anything, you can contact me for the adding fee..

Purchase multiple item will get more discount on item itself and also the combined shipping fee cut, really awesome :D :D

Payment through Paypal only < the safest way for you to pay for online trading & business, eBay Listing is provided if you want, but there will be extra charge..

any questions you can send me pm or mail to o.nithoan@yahoo.com for faster response

thanks bro for the visit and your time, have a nice day, let's :down::downf::forw: :down::downf::forw: :B::B: :downf: :B: :C::C: :forw: :forw::forw: :D::D: PERFECT !

Last edited:

Nakoruru.Leona

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi welcome :) :)

Anyone interested just contact me... the asking price is negotiable, you can make your best offer if the asking price can't meet your expectation...

all best offers will be considered and responded promptly :p :p

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
the kof 98 binder its complete? all cards
The price are negociabble?
i think its high

I´m on Spain
If you want sell it and reputation on eBay or other forums perhaps we can make a deal
but you must down the price :(
Thanks!

Nakoruru.Leona

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the kof 98 binder its complete? all cards
The price are negociabble?
i think its high

I´m on Spain
If you want sell it and reputation on eBay or other forums perhaps we can make a deal
but you must down the price :(
Thanks!

Hey thanks for visit, yes it's negotiable, pleas just send your best offer if you are interested to my PM or mail, I'll be interested to get review :p :p

Nakoruru.Leona

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS> Gamest SNK Official Trading Cards Round I + II [Retail Selling]

Hi ! thanks for visits..

I have some Gamest SNK Official Trading duplicate Cards which was released in around 1997 and 1998..

Seems hard for me to complete those cards, so I decide to let it go in retail selling..

Maybe suitable for you to complete your set and just trying to start collecting them :)

These what I have :

.A.​
gmst01.jpg

.B.​
gmst02.jpg

.C.​
gmst03.jpg

.D.​
gmst04.jpg

.E.​
gmst05.jpg

.F.​
gmst06.jpg

.G.​
gmst07.jpg

.H.​
gmst08.jpg

.I.​
gmst09.jpg

.J.​
gmst10.jpg

.K.​
gmst11.jpg

.L.​
gmst12.jpg

.M.​
gmst13.jpg

.N.​
gmst14.jpg

.O.​
gmst15.jpg

.P.​
gmst16.jpg

.Q.​
gmst17.jpg

.R.​
gmst18.jpg

.S.​
gmst19.jpg

.T SPECIAL FOIL CARDS.​
gmst20.jpg

No minimum trade..

Common Cards $ 0.5 each
Special Foil Cards $ 5 each

As I can't read japanese alphabet, mostly will be found in the cards, so I use codes.. you can see every pictures has its code, e.g A, B, C and so on..

And I use 9 [Nine] pocket sleeves in every pictures, the number code count will be :

1 - 2 - 3
4 - 5 - 6
7 - 8 - 9

if you find one your are interested, you can combine the pics code and number in the pics, like : A3, or J2, or K8, and so on.. won't be difficult, will you ? :D :D

Asking price is not including the Shipping fee...

Shipment through Registered Air Mail costs a flat rate : $6 Worldwide, up to 15 cards..

buying one card will cost $ 6 shipping rate, and buying 15 cards will cost the same...

Payment through Paypal only, any questions , please drop me a PM or mail to o.nithoan@yahoo.com for faster response :) :)

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day, GodSpeed :glee: :)

additional information :)

All cards are in very good/near mint/mint condition, no noticeable damage found
buying more means more discount

Last edited: