FS: Zelda Dolls. PCB's, Cabinet, Naomi, etc.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Prices include shipping within the USA, PM me for an international quote and I'll get you one. Thanks people.

Super Contra - Clean Board, audio is kinda gargled. Dunno why. $50 shipped
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1025/scontra.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1768/scontra2.jpg

Ultra Tokan Denetsu (Ultraman Legend) - $50 shipped
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6162/ultraman.jpg

Powerstone Naomi Cart, English Label, includes USA marquee - $80 shipped
(pic coming soon)

Virtua Tennis Naomi Cart - $50 shipped
(Pic coming soon)

--------------------------------
ON HOLD
I really don't want to do this. But I'm putting my beloved Sega Astro City cabinet up for sale. Someone please give me a good reason to keep it.

Heres some pics of it I took a few weeks back:
http://img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1006272.jpg

A few things I should note; the service door and marquee holder are included, just not pictured. The monitor has ZERO burn in and its very vibrant. Theres a slight scratch on the left side of the cabinet. The door to the coin bucket doesn't lock shut, part of the lock is missing, I'd bought a couple parts in hopes that they would be the correct part, but they aren't, a little cutting and they'll fit perfect though. Not really a big deal unless you plan to install it in an actual arcade.

Price is pretty firm at $550 collected. ON HOLD

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
yeah man doesn't this suck. i need the space though. its a cab eat cab world out there (in here)

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
oh by the way, mods, if i accidentally posted this in the wrong forum please move it. thanks.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I sold this cab to alec a long time ago. I can say that the cab is in excellent condition. I actually regret selling it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Astros are hands-down my favorite cabs. Nothing tops them in terms of durability, quality, and ease of replacing and locating parts.

Make sure the buyer performs the ESSENTIAL 68k Astro speaker upgrade. :cool:

QFT

Astros are nice 'cause they cover a small footprint, they have an array of CP's and the speaker upgrade is just too sweet. I know is nice to have candies with a rotating mech but that's only useful if you won one candy and that's it. I have my Q25 with a rotateable mech and I just left that sucker vertical 'cause I have other candies doing the horizontal thing.

I strongly believe that you just need two candies and they should both be astros...Ok maybe 3 and have 2 of them tated.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
damn fool! Cant believe you selling this one... this was one of the OG cabs for you wasnt it?

I can vouch this cab is in great shape and has a really nice monitor, someone will be really happy with this.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
cab's on hold for the time being.

jon - i love it man. only reason i'm getting rid of this beast. that monitor is from another world or something.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok, I couldn't edit the old thread anymore, so I added a bunch of arcade stuff to this thread. Ultraman Legend, Super Contra, Powerstone, and Virtua Tennis. Some fine games here, someone do something.

yuro

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Alec,

I live in Dublin, and would like to be able to check this out. I know the cab is on hold. Let me know.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Sure dude. Its on hold for an old friend from high school, but you're welcome to check it out. Also, I'd cut back the prices on these game boards if I didn't have to ship. Or just stop by and play some arcades, I've *almost* got SF4 running in the cab.