Fuck Yeah Vita!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Chasm getting a LE physical release on Aug 6 via playasia

I missed Xeno Crisis because I waffled for a few days, but Chasm is a good game.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Bump. Chasm and Pea Collection are on pre-order at play asia.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
it's a unique RPG and one I always meant to go back and finish. I've bought 2 now. The first I sold for $150....so, it might be a smart grab

I remember when this one was a pain to find, but thankfully it got a couple reprints. I still haven’t got around to playing it either. :D

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Nice!

Pixeljunkie hooked me up with these gems, I'm excited to give this system some love
403a659502793981fa13f6e74032cc25.jpg

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
awwwww yeah - Tokyo Xanadu was damn fine, highly recommend playing through that one.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Really man? I couldnt get into it. Felt like a poor mans loh with ys combat. Maybe i'll give it another shot.

Might be my lack of experience with the genre, but I thought it was polished with great music and visuals and I was sticking around to the end which is rare for me. I love LoH, but I've yet to actually finish one. Then again I liked Caligula as well, but also have yet to finish. I peak at about 20hrs or so in a game, it has to REALLY hook me for me to see it through the finish line. I dumped about 40+ on Tokyo Xanadu.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Damn! Congrats man. My vita stuff is in a box in the attic for now.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Current State of Vita is crazy. Everything Vita has shot up in price outside the consoles themselves. I'm real happy for the Vita, but the community is obviously struggling with the prices. On the upside, there's a handful of groups for some of the online games again.

We are down to the last 1, 2? physical releases.
Super Meat Boy was gone in 1-2 seconds. LRG claims not many bot buys, but that's doubtful.
VVVVV is supposedly printed. Likely waiting for simultaneous release like SMB.

Personally, I'm selling the games I've finished playing. These prices are too good.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Current State of Vita is crazy. Everything Vita has shot up in price outside the consoles themselves. I'm real happy for the Vita, but the community is obviously struggling with the prices. On the upside, there's a handful of groups for some of the online games again.

We are down to the last 1, 2? physical releases.
Super Meat Boy was gone in 1-2 seconds. LRG claims not many bot buys, but that's doubtful.
VVVVV is supposedly printed. Likely waiting for simultaneous release like SMB.

Personally, I'm selling the games I've finished playing. These prices are too good.
if i weren't in the middle of a move I'd be doing the same.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Do you guys knowing if the Japanese versions Dragons Crown, Muramasa and Odin Sphere have English language options? Japanese prices for these 3 still seem pretty reasonable...

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
ask Atari collectors how that went...
Well to be fair everything before nes is a pile of shit. Look at nes and up and the prices only keep creeping and creeping. I remember selling a slug 3 for around 600 way back and in the day and yet that would be consider an amazing deal now.