Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
TMOSteel said:
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360.asp

Core: $699.91
Silver: $799.90
Gold: $899.88
Ultimate: $1199.83

All I wanna know is which honcho at Gamestop is smokin' some sh*t and can they please pass some my way?

Who the hell is gonna shell out that kind of $$$? And I don't even get to pick my own games?

I can only hope EB is a little more reasonable (or should I say "rational").

-Michael

I don't buy my new shit online! With prices like that they can keep their merchandize. :oh_no:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
has anyone else noticed all the fucking 360 games are 59.99? what kind of shit is that?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
slerch666 said:
Well, except for the fact that if you actually read before posting, these are the ONLINE prices anyway, so it won't be the walk in customers they are fucking.

So, they fuck online customers with bundles, and fuck every other customer in any of their other 927 creative ways. You should try taking a break from slobbing on the Gamestop cock long enough to wipe the jizz off your face. Too much protein isn't healthy.

slerch666

updyke,
galfordo said:
So, they fuck online customers with bundles, and fuck every other customer in any of their other 927 creative ways. You should try taking a break from slobbing on the Gamestop cock long enough to wipe the jizz off your face. Too much protein isn't healthy.
Well, you mule fucking retard, I have nothing going for Game Stop. I was only posting that if, for a change, you had actually read posts in the thread, you'd have fucking realized that SUPPOSEDLY the bundles are online only.

If you'd also read all the other posts, you'll find that I am skeptical that brick and mortar Gay Stop is actually immune. I had to pre-pay for games for the PS2 launch at EB to ensure I received a system, even though I made the first prepurchase in their system. I can't imagine GS or EB stores NOT doing bundles. They've done it for every other system launch for the past 6 systems, why would they change now? (PS2, X-Box, GCN, PSP, DS GBA)

So before you accuse people of sucking a corporations cock, why not take the time to read for a change, rather than posting without reading and looking like a stroke victim retard?

Oh wait, this isn't a political thread, which explains why you couldn't be bothered to read the posts, since without starting shit with other members you'd have nothing worthwhile to post about in a normal thread.

Me +1.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
slerch666 said:
Well, you mule fucking retard, I have nothing going for Game Stop. I was only posting that if, for a change, you had actually read posts in the thread, you'd have fucking realized that SUPPOSEDLY the bundles are online only.

If you'd also read all the other posts, you'll find that I am skeptical that brick and mortar Gay Stop is actually immune. I had to pre-pay for games for the PS2 launch at EB to ensure I received a system, even though I made the first prepurchase in their system. I can't imagine GS or EB stores NOT doing bundles. They've done it for every other system launch for the past 6 systems, why would they change now? (PS2, X-Box, GCN, PSP, DS GBA)

So before you accuse people of sucking a corporations cock, why not take the time to read for a change, rather than posting without reading and looking like a stroke victim retard?

Oh wait, this isn't a political thread, which explains why you couldn't be bothered to read the posts, since without starting shit with other members you'd have nothing worthwhile to post about in a normal thread.

Me +1.

erm...-1

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
galfordo said:

roffles, slerch just got OWN3D :kekeke: :kekeke: :lol: :cool:

slerch666

updyke,
DashK said:
roffles, slerch just got OWN3D :kekeke: :kekeke: :lol: :cool:
If you say so. Considering what I posted was how Galfordo failed to actually read the thread before posting his retarded comments, which was fact, and what he posted was his assumption that I am a GS fanboy without actually reading the thread, I fail to see how I am owned. But since you are obviously the king of "owning" people, I'll leave the specifics of the Internet owning business to you.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Anyone check out the list of games in the $1200 bundle? A few of those games aren't even launch games. Pay $1200 and have to wait. Hahahahaha.

Matt

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think I'll just wait unit next febuary when stores are trying to dump systems on the cheap.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I hate those ripoff bundles. I passed on them for the XBox and still got a regular system, by itself, about a month after its launch. I refuse to accept EB and Gaystop forced crap bundles. I'm patient, I'll just wait until release and if they aren't around, no big rush. I have way too much stuff to play on my other systems anyway, and Serious Sam 2 for XBox and PC is coming out right around that time anyway! :drool:

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
me wait for EB and Gamestop to start creating an artificial "shortage" of consoles so that they can sell their bundles and then... a miracle, as soon as target sales for bundles are reached the 360 will be available again as console only.

Someone should sue these guys.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Howdoin said:
me wait for EB and Gamestop to start creating an artificial "shortage" of consoles so that they can sell their bundles and then... a miracle, as soon as target sales for bundles are reached the 360 will be available again as console only.

It's best just to completely ignore them. You'll never be able to beat them so just try to stay away from them.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Howdoin said:

Call SPitzer's office

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
DashK said:
has anyone else noticed all the fucking 360 games are 59.99? what kind of shit is that?

Price hike on the next-gen games; I think it was announced by MS at the launch party or something like that.

I know I read that the system and games was gonna be more $$$ than the current XBOX.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
You guys might want to sit down for this one... and if you have an English-language Metal Slug 1 AES cart, you might want to sell it and get one of these:
On Thursday, GameStop.com updated its Xbox pre-order page with the new Omega bundle, $1999.69 worth of Xbox 360 games and accessories when money really and truly is no object. For that significant chunk of change, customers get everything in the Ultimate bundle (or should that be the Penultimate bundle?), plus two extra wireless controllers, a wireless network adapter, a memory unit, a replacement "Fuego" faceplate for the system, and more games in the form of Amped 3, Ghost Recon: Advance War Fighter, NBA 2K6, NHL 2K6, Ridge Racer 6, Top Spin 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Tiger Woods 06, and Frame City Killer.

It's important to note that the same game substitution rules are in effect for this bundle as for the normal bundles. Seeing as GameStop.com doesn't list Ghost Recon as shipping until December 1, there's a very good chance that at least one title in every Omega bundle will be a substitute of GameStop's choosing.

Furthermore, when breaking down the cost of the Omega bundle, one finds that once again the customer winds up paying $27.99 for the 1-year warranty, with no apparent incentive for ordering the high-end bundle.
Source
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360.asp

Sheesh, and all I want is the premium pack, Ridge Racer 6 and PGR3... :oh_no: