Gaming chair, seating, etc..

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
While there is a thread for arcade stools, what type of seating do you use in your gaming room/mancave/arcade?

Do you have an office setup with an office chair?

Do you game on the couch?

Do you go all out 40 Year Old Virgin/rocking that custom gaming chair?

Do you have a Capcom Mini Cute facing your favorite toilet? (Electricgrave, I'm looking at you)

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
If I'm in the living room I just sit on the couch but while gaming in my office at home I sit in this really old worn out Lay-Z-Boy recliner that is the most comfortable chair ever.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Back in the 90's (at least I think it was in the 90's) Ikea made a nice swivel version of their POANG chair. Their furniture used to be a bit higher quality, too. That's what I use. It sits right in front of my PVM, but I can also swivel around 90 degrees and watch TV. I'll try to take a pic when I get home. It really is a nice chair, and a lot nicer than the POANG chairs that they sell today. (I feel like Tasuke, capitalizing POANG. But that's how they do it at Ikea. POANG.)

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Hahah. I was actually going to come back and edit my post to correct that. Thanks. Dat umlaut. Or whatever the swedes call it.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Haven't developed any bed sores yet. Probably attributed to the cheeto dust.

All purpose bed.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I use an incredibly comfy futon for all the console games in the throne room. Portable gaming usually occurs on the couch, toilet, or bed.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
In the living room I just sit on my comfy couch. In the office, I just use my office chair, but I did get one that is comfortable for playing games on the pvm. I would like a nice comfy chair, but I need to move the chair between the pvm, my computer desk and my mod work desk easily.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
LO8HO51GAK2V9K4S-rszw640.jpg

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
This, I have the rocking chair version. That thing is comfy as all get out. Get a footstool to go with it and you are all set.

Ive seen that rocking chair. Looks awesome. My swivel chair can also tip backwards so I get kind of the rocking chair action. My chair is right up on the monitor so no room for a foot rest, but I put my feet up on the built-in where the monitor sits.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I bought one of these fuckers:

4087895-420

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The tallboy cab requires standing up. Everything else can be played on a sofa.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I usually just sit in the chair at my computer desk (it's just a normal one, nothing special about it), as my PC and my TV with all the gaming consoles hooked up to it are right next to each other. Otherwise, depending on what room I'm in and what I'm playing, it's usually a bed, the floor, or a couch. I've never had a special piece of furniture only for gaming.