Getting Out: 80+ PCB's

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Vacation

Going on vacation from Dec 24th until Jan 2nd, so if anybody wants anything, let me know before the 21st.

Everyone have a great holiday!

AOF

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
40+ PCBs Left

So here it is.
I love these games.
Love 'em.
But after all these years of collecting, it's finally time to sell.
I've made some good friends tracking all this stuff down, and I hope to make some more while selling it.

Already had some good dealings with people on these forums.

eBay id is: art_of_fighting

I want you to be happy with your purchase,

AND

I want to have a good time selling it.

Here are some guidelines so we can make sure that happens.

Contacting Me - I only go online at work, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Eastern Standard Time, so if you email me on Friday night, I won't get it until the following Monday. I will do my best to answer all emails in a timely manner. Please do not PM me. Use this, and only this email address:

artofpeace @ gmail . com

Obviously, remove spaces if you want it to work.

Prices - I did my very best to make sure everything is priced fairly. I asked many people to look over the list and compared prices against many shops and auctions for the last nine months. That said, it is very difficult to know current market value on everything. If you feel a price is unfair, tell me and maybe we can work it out. If you want to beat me up over $10, please leave me alone. Remember, prices include PayPal fees as well as shipping and handelling within the Continental United States.

Payment - PayPal or Money Order, please. Payment must be made within one week of agreeing to buy.

Shipping - I will ship out Tuesday and Friday evenings immediately after recieving payment. If I get your payment Tuesday at noon, it ships Tuesday. If I recieve payment Thursday, I can ship out Friday. Your game will be packed with loving care, and shipped via USPS. Yes, you can get a slight discount by buying multiple pieces at once.

International Shipping - Sorry guys, I haven't had to do this very often, and I can't quote you solid prices. Let me know what you want and how you want it shipped, and I will get you an exact price.

Pic Hunters - I totally understand wanting to see what you are buying, but seriously, it's a board. It's green and ugly and has ROMs on it. If I tell you it's clean in the description, believe me, it's clean. If I tell you it's filthy, you won't be dissappointed. I have listed everything I know to be a problem with these boards, and some things that most people wouldn't view as a problem. If there is some question like "What version of the PCB is it?" and I can't answer, then yeah, I'll be happy to snap a few pics. Not trying to be difficult and I promise I won't ask you to send me a picture of your money order.

Holds - I know what it's like. You find that game you've been looking for, but you have to pay your car insurance this month. "Maybe if I just sell a few things I have lying around, I can scrounge enough cash to buy that PCB." Unfortunatley, something always comes along. I know you would buy it if you had the cash, but if you don't have it, I can't keep someone else from buying it. So yeah; no holds.

Returns - I have bought so many games from shady sellers over the years. The last thing I want is for you to be unhappy. Every board here has been tested and works 100% unless otherwise noted. I will test the board again before it goes out. That said; I have no idea of your setup or skill level. I cannot guarantee the game will work when you get it. I can promise you that it will work the moment before I box it up. If you decide that you want a board that's listed as 100%, and it tests 99%, I will let you know and give you a chance to change your mind. Other than that; all sales are final. All games are original (Except Ninja Kid 2 and Penguin Kun Wars).

Now that all that stuff is out of the way . . . here are the games:

Vertical

Battlantis - $100 - Very rare. If you like Space Invaders or just love Konami, you'll dig it.
Brave Blade with artwork - $155 - I enjoy this game. Wide variety of ships and some cool boss battles.
Cybattler - Has a jump solder. - $125 - Cool game that doesn't get enough love. The final boss battle is pretty neat.
Downtown - $35 - You need rotary sticks to be able to play this Avengers-style beat 'em up.
Gaiapolis - English - $425 - Sold Pending Funds
Last Duel - $55 - Sold Pending Funds
Lightning Fighters - $125 - The US version of Trigon. Game play is reminiscent of the mid-80's even though it came out in 1990. I love some of the music. There is a great 2P, shared weapon system. So awesome. Game is long.
S.A.R. - $75 - There's a dip switch to change the game from rotary sticks to standard 8-way. Blood and guts kinda game. Has a cool ending and a great evasion move. One of SNK's better, and lesser known pre-Neo games.
Speed Rumbler - $65 - Huge PCB. Love the game, but I'm a sucker for top view driving games. Gets my heart pounding.
Super Contra - $75 - Sold Pending Funds
Top Gunner - $35 - Konami. Top view. 2 Player. Jeeps. Awesome game.
Twin Eagle - $45 - After all these years, it seems this game hasn't aged a day. Still looks, sounds, and plays great.
Varth - 99%. - Slight, and I mean SLIGHT graphic problem on some stages. - $100 - There is a slight shimmering effect in the shading of the clouds on some of the levels. It's not bad, but I wanted you to know. You may have heard about how long this game is. I assure you, it's longer than that Wink Lots of secrets and fun 2P action. One of Capcom's better shooters IMHO.

Horizontal

Arabian Magic - $125 - Persian-themed beat 'em up with some really cool moments. Music by Zuntata.
Atomic Runner Chelnov - $45 - Sold Pending Funds
Aurail - Has makeshift JAMMA adapter soldered on. - $85 - This is a very cool and obscure game. I can't really compare it to anything. Has some great graphics here and there. Get's pretty tough. Adapter is ghetto, but works all the way.
Black Tiger - $55 - One of my all-time-faves. Classic platforming action.
Blockout - $45 - Like Welltris. Great techno-like soundtrack.
Double Dragon - $55 - Sold Pending Funds
Dragon Ball Z V.R. with artwork - $200 - Features a boss that Akira Toriyama supposedly made just for the game. Personally, I really enjoy playing it. Lots of fun single or vs. Has the worst end song ever . . . Ever.
Dragon Breed - $200 - Irem; you are Gods among men. Playing this game, you can see where they got a lot of the design influence for Sega's Panzer series. A lot of the armored bug-like creatures look like they belong in the Panzer world. Great graphics. Great music. Great concept. Hard. To my shame, I can get to the final boss, but never beat him.
Dynamite Duke - $55 - Sold Pending Funds
Empire City 1931 - $55 - A sniper game with a 30's mobster environment. I've had a lot of fun with this game over the years.
Gallop - $175 - Imagine if you took Last Resort, zoomed in about 50% and then sped things up. That's Gallop. It's a cool game with tons of atmosphere. You play for speed as much as survival. Great graphics too.
G.I. Joe - $150 - Sold Pending Funds
Growl* X2 - $60 each - An alternate title might have been "Raiders of the Lost Double Dragon"
Haunted Castle - $250 - Sold Pending Funds
Ikari III - $75 - Horizontal beat 'em up that uses rotary sticks. I've beaten it without them, but it's a bitch. The game has a real gritty, violent feel to it, which I love. Some great tunes.
Karate Chatan Yaraku Shanku: The Karate Tournament AKA Karate Chatan Yaraku Syanku AKA Karate Chakun Yaraku Shanku X2 - $300 each - Another crown-jewel in my collection. I went years not knowing what this game was called. Searching. Searching for the impossibly obscure. I stumbled into Try in Akihabara and it was on the demo screen. Elation. Don't think about this game as if it were any other fighter. It is not. It is a game of patience and priority. When you understand how to play it; I mean really play it, it is pure Zen. If you are lucky enough to have a buddy who's also into it, the verus matches are very, very fun. If you are expecting Guilty Gear-style combos or flashy MvC supers, you will be dissappointed. If you are looking to take the time to appreciate something truly unique and add something really rare and beautiful to your library, here it is. Not for everyone, but for a few of us, it's bliss.
Kuri Kinton - $45 - So much character and charm to this game. The boss fights are so good, they seem like they were made by a different team than the one who made the levels.
Life Force - $100 - Old-school Konami shmup that has horizontally and vertically scrolling levels. 2 player, and harder than I remember when I was a kid.
Metamorphic Force - $165 - Sold Pending Funds
Ninja Kid II (Boot) - $35 - Sold Pending Funds
Ninja Spirit AKA Saigo No Nindou - $325 - Beating this game on "Hard" was one of the most challenging things I have ever done. Then I found the dip settings and saw that there was a "Very Hard" :/ It's a great game. As much fun today as when I first played the Turbo GFX version. Music, graphics, control, enemy placement, all perfect. Dare I say; one of the greatest platformers of all time. Irem; I love you so.
Penguin Kun Wars - Boot - Has JAMMA Adapter - $65 - Step out of that tough-guy shell of yours. Put away the goth, ambiguously-sexed characters you are forced to use in other games and take control of a true warrior: Penguin Kun. You will battle many deadly foes such as Panda, Koala, and Raccoon. Seriously though, this game is super-fun. It's basically air-hockey with some ingenious twists. UPL is great.
P.O.W. - $55 - Sold Pending Funds
Progear No Arashi - $325 - Sold Pending Funds
Rabbit Punch - $65 - One of my favorite games. Jet-powered bunny-ships? Awesome. Tough to beat 2P horizontal shooter.
Shadow Dancer - $85 - Some great, great music in this game. The Genesis version is awesome too, but completely different.
Steel Gunner 2 - $45 - You need the guns to be able to really play it, but yes, I went through the entire game using the only button that worked on the joystick; the bomb button. If you have a Steel Gunner cab or the guns, this would make a great addition.
Street Fighter II - Hyper Fighting - $55 - Relive the days of smokey bowling alleys and late night bouts with the local gamers.
Tecmo Knight - $65 - Gorey 2P beat 'em up. I enjoy the intro and the last battle.
Tiger Road - $65 - Another great platformer with lots of variety. Beautiful levels. Game play is challenging, but not frustrating. Board is large, and price reflects shipping cost.
Vigilante - $50 - Like all Irem games, this can be tough. Cool game.
Warzard with artwork - $275 - Say what you will, but I love this game. If you give it time, you will discover that it is super-deep. I have dozens and dozens of hours in it, and there are still things I don't know how to do. Again, not for everyone, but man, so awesome to some.

System 16 Stuff

Altered Beast - $85 - "Rise from your grave!" I will never forget that. Transform from a dude, to a super-muscular dude, to a were-wolf, were-bear, and more in this horizontally scrolling beat 'em up. Great game.
Golden Axe - $65 - Classic beat 'em up that spawned several sequels and off-shoots.
Shinobi X2 - $65 each - Again, one of the best platformers ever. I used to be so good at it. Now it's your turn.

Untested

Crackdown - $75 - Uber-rare. Medium resolution. Wish I could play it.
Gladiator - $20 - Taito. I have no way of testing this.
TNK III - $75 - What's the best part of Ikari Warriors? Being in the tank, of course. In TNK III, you're always in the tank. Really wish I could've played it, but it uses a classic SNK harness. Bought as working.
Virtua Fighter - $65 - has manual an all the daughter boards. Basically, you're paying for S&H. This thing is HUGE and HEAVY.

Handyman's Corner

Golden Axe II - $70 - Has sound effects but no music. Totally playable.
Plus Alpha - $70 - Playable, but has graphic errors. Rare.
Rabbit Punch - $15 - Dead
Street Smart - $15 - Displays Garbage. Unplayable.

Misc Stuff

CPS 1 to CPS 3 Kick Harness Adapter - $35 - Invaluable to some. Lets you use kick buttons on your CPS 3 games when playing on CPS 1 setups such as the MAS Systems Supernova.
Data East control panel with two rotary sticks - $85 -
Ninja Warriors dedicated machine - $475 - Right monitor is a little bright. Exterior shows the wear you'd expect from a 19 year old game. Controls, sound, and PCB are in good working order. Pick-up only. 77" tall X 38" wide X 44" deep. Somebody please give this game a good home!
Rotary knob for Arkanoid type games - $25 -
3" Track Ball - $35 - It's in a wooden box with a button installed. Has a nine pin out, I believe. I think it was rigged for a Sonic Arcade PCB, which I always wanted.

A big THANKS to those who run this forum for letting me sell my stuff here![/b]

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Got everything in tip top shape! #1 seller here!:multi_co:

wish I could buy that Ninja Warriors cab..hell,.. I'd settle for being able to just playing it again...:p

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Updated List and Lowered Most Prices

Vertical

Battlantis - $100 - Very rare. If you like Space Invaders or just love Konami, you'll dig it.

Downtown - $35 - You need rotary sticks to be able to play this
Avengers-style beat 'em up.

S.A.R. - $75 - There's a dip switch to change the game from rotary sticks to standard 8-way. Blood and guts kinda game. Has a cool ending and a great evasion move. One of SNK's better, and lesser known pre-Neo games.

Speed Rumbler - $65 - Huge PCB. Love the game, but I'm a sucker for top view driving games. Gets my heart pounding.

Twin Eagle - $45 - After all these years, it seems this game hasn't aged a day. Still looks, sounds, and plays great.

Horizontal

Arabian Magic - $125 - Persian-themed beat 'em up with some really cool moments. Music by Zuntata.

Aurail - Has makeshift JAMMA adapter soldered on. - $75 - This is a very cool and obscure game. I can't really compare it to anything. Has some great graphics here and there. Get's pretty tough. Adapter is ghetto, but works all the way.

Blockout - $40 - Like Welltris. Great techno-like soundtrack.

Dragon Ball Z V.R. with artwork - $200 - Features a boss that Akira Toriyama supposedly made just for the game. Personally, I really enjoy playing it. Lots of fun single or vs. Has the worst end song ever . . . Ever.

Dragon Breed - $200 - Irem; you are Gods among men. Playing this game, you can see where they got a lot of the design influence for Sega's Panzer series. A lot of the armored bug-like creatures look like they belong in the Panzer world. Great graphics. Great music. Great concept. Hard. To my shame, I can get to the final boss, but never beat him.

Empire City 1931 - $50 - A sniper game with a 30's mobster environment. I've had a lot of fun with this game over the years.

Growl* X2 - $50 each - An alternate title might have been "Raiders of the Lost Double Dragon"

Ikari III - $75 - Horizontal beat 'em up that uses rotary sticks. I've beaten it without them, but it's a bitch. The game has a real gritty, violent feel to it, which I love. Some great tunes.

Karate Chatan Yaraku Shanku: The Karate Tournament AKA Karate Chatan Yaraku Syanku AKA Karate Chakun Yaraku Shanku X2 - $250 each - Another crown-jewel in my collection. I went years not knowing what this game was called. Searching. Searching for the impossibly obscure. I stumbled into Try in Akihabara and it was on the demo screen. Elation. Don't think about this game as if it were any other fighter. It is not. It is a game of patience and priority. When you understand how to play it; I mean really play it, it is pure Zen. If you are lucky enough to have a buddy who's also into it, the verus matches are very, very fun. If you are expecting Guilty Gear-style combos or flashy MvC supers, you will be dissappointed. If you are looking to take the time to appreciate something truly unique and add something really rare and beautiful to your library, here it is. Not for everyone, but for a few of us, it's bliss.

Kuri Kinton - $45 - So much character and charm to this game. The boss fights are so good, they seem like they were made by a different team than the one who made the levels.

Ninja Spirit AKA Saigo No Nindou - $275 - Beating this game on "Hard" was one of the most challenging things I have ever done. Then I found the dip settings and saw that there was a "Very Hard" :/ It's a great game. As much fun today as when I first played the Turbo GFX version. Music, graphics, control, enemy placement, all perfect. Dare I say; one of the greatest platformers of all time. Irem; I love you so.

Penguin Kun Wars - Bootleg - Has JAMMA Adapter - $65 - Step out of that tough-guy shell of yours. Put away the goth, ambiguously-sexed characters you are forced to use in other games and take control of a true warrior: Penguin Kun. You will battle many deadly foes such as Panda, Koala, and Raccoon. Seriously though, this game is super-fun. It's basically air-hockey with some ingenious twists. UPL is great.

Rabbit Punch - $65 - One of my favorite games. Jet-powered bunny-ships? Awesome. Tough to beat 2P horizontal shooter.

Steel Gunner 2 - $45 - You need the guns to be able to really play it, but yes, I went through the entire game using the only button that worked on the joystick; the bomb button. If you have a Steel Gunner cab or the guns, this would make a great addition.

Tecmo Knight - $65 - Gorey 2P beat 'em up. I enjoy the intro and the last battle.

Tiger Road - $65 - Another great platformer with lots of variety. Beautiful levels. Game play is challenging, but not frustrating. Board is large, and price reflects shipping cost.

Warzard with artwork - $200 - Say what you will, but I love this game. If you give it time, you will discover that it is super-deep. I have dozens and dozens of hours in it, and there are still things I don't know how to do. Again, not for everyone, but man, so awesome to some.

System 16 Stuff

Altered Beast - $75 - "Rise from your grave!" I will never forget that. Transform from a dude, to a super-muscular dude, to a were-wolf, were-bear, and more in this horizontally scrolling beat 'em up. Great game.

Shinobi X2 - $65 each - Again, one of the best platformers ever. I used to be so good at it. Now it's your turn.

Untested

TNK III - $75 - What's the best part of Ikari Warriors? Being in the tank, of course. In TNK III, you're always in the tank. Really wish I could've played it, but it uses a classic SNK harness. Bought as working.

Virtua Fighter - $65 - has manual an all the daughter boards. Basically, you're paying for S&H. This thing is HUGE and HEAVY.

Handyman's Corner

Rabbit Punch - $15 - Dead

Misc Stuff

CPS 1 to CPS 3 Kick Harness Adapter - $35 - Invaluable to some. Lets you use kick buttons on your CPS 3 games when playing on CPS 1 setups such as the MAS Systems Supernova.

Ninja Warriors dedicated machine - $350 - Right monitor is a little bright. Exterior shows the wear you'd expect from a 19 year old game. Controls, sound, and PCB are in good working order. Pick-up only. 77" tall X 38" wide X 44" deep. Somebody please give this game a good home!

Rotary knob for Arkanoid type games - $25 -

A big THANKS to those who run this forum for letting me sell my stuff here![/b]

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
(Pointing out he has rotary sticks for sale near the bottom of the list for the rotary games near the top)

Top notch guy.

neotech

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CPS 3 adapter

Someone recommended a CPS 3 adapter that your selling for my Capcom Naomi I/O board....I'll take 1 if you still have it. I have a CPS 1 setup!

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
bump for some cool stuff from a great seller.
let me know if you find another shadow dancer PCB!

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Unnecessary bump just because you had a Ninja Kid II bootleg and that, sir, is awesome! :mr_t: Will probably never sell that board.

khyron

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be back in a few weeks, I hope you sale does bad till then ;) J/K I want to beat up some ladies on growl, got to sell some shit as well.

Edit: You got the Jamma adapters for Shinobi?

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Where are you located? I'm interested in your Growl PCB but, I'm not sure I want to send money overseas. Let me know.

Jon

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi

In response to the last couple of posts:
- Jon - I'm in PA
- khyron - System 16 adapter is gone. Let me know what else you'd like. Maybe we can work something out.
- yoko kurama - Make me a serious offer on DBZ. You might be surprised. Fun game.
- kspiff - Ninja Kid II sold, actually. Great game that I recommend to anyone.

Guys, here is the most updated list.
For some reason, I can't figure out how to edit it and keep it current on these forums.
Please let me know how I can be of service.

AOF

Vertical

Horizontal

Aurail - Has makeshift JAMMA adapter soldered on. - $75 - This is a very cool and obscure game. I can't really compare it to anything. Has some great graphics here and there. Get's pretty tough. Adapter is ghetto, but works all the way.

Empire City 1931 - $50 - A sniper game with a 30's mobster environment. I've had a lot of fun with this game over the years.

Growl - $50 - An alternate title might have been "Raiders of the Lost Double Dragon"

Karate Chatan Yaraku Shanku: The Karate Tournament AKA Karate Chatan Yaraku Syanku AKA Karate Chakun Yaraku Shanku X2 - $250 each - Another crown-jewel in my collection. I went years not knowing what this game was called. Searching. Searching for the impossibly obscure. I stumbled into Try in Akihabara and it was on the demo screen. Elation. Don't think about this game as if it were any other fighter. It is not. It is a game of patience and priority. When you understand how to play it; I mean really play it, it is pure Zen. If you are lucky enough to have a buddy who's also into it, the verus matches are very, very fun. If you are expecting Guilty Gear-style combos or flashy MvC supers, you will be dissappointed. If you are looking to take the time to appreciate something truly unique and add something really rare and beautiful to your library, here it is. Not for everyone, but for a few of us, it's bliss.

Ninja Spirit AKA Saigo No Nindou - $275 - Beating this game on "Hard" was one of the most challenging things I have ever done. Then I found the dip settings and saw that there was a "Very Hard" :/ It's a great game. As much fun today as when I first played the Turbo GFX version. Music, graphics, control, enemy placement, all perfect. Dare I say; one of the greatest platformers of all time. Irem; I love you so.

Penguin Kun Wars - Bootleg - Has JAMMA Adapter - $65 - Step out of that tough-guy shell of yours. Put away the goth, ambiguously-sexed characters you are forced to use in other games and take control of a true warrior: Penguin Kun. You will battle many deadly foes such as Panda, Koala, and Raccoon. Seriously though, this game is super-fun. It's basically air-hockey with some ingenious twists. UPL is great.

Warzard with artwork - $200 - Say what you will, but I love this game. If you give it time, you will discover that it is super-deep. I have dozens and dozens of hours in it, and there are still things I don't know how to do. Again, not for everyone, but man, so awesome to some.

System 16 Stuff

Altered Beast - $75 - "Rise from your grave!" I will never forget that. Transform from a dude, to a super-muscular dude, to a were-wolf, were-bear, and more in this horizontally scrolling beat 'em up. Great game.

Shinobi - $65 - Again, one of the best platformers ever. I used to be so good at it. Now it's your turn.

Untested

Handyman's Corner

Misc Stuff

Ninja Warriors dedicated machine - $350 - Right monitor is a little bright. Exterior shows the wear you'd expect from a 19 year old game. Controls, sound, and PCB are in good working order. Pick-up only. 77" tall X 38" wide X 44" deep. Somebody please give this game a good home!

yoko kurama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Can you post a pic of the DBZ board and artwork - I am watching one on ebay right now for $50, but it has no artwork with it.

Orochi P-E

n00b
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think you're not talking about the same dragonball pcb ^^
the one on ebay is not Dragon Ball Z V.R. but just dragonball pcb 1st fighting game version

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Current List

Couple more sold.
Here's what's left.
Please let me know if I can be of service!

Vertical

Horizontal

System 16 Stuff

Untested

Handyman's Corner

Misc Stuff

A big THANKS to those who run this forum for letting me sell my stuff here!

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Bumpity bump! Got my boards - minty freshness.

I've personally played this ninja warriors cab with him and if I had the room it would be gone by now.

khyron

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it would seem the growl boards are gone? I forgot about them, and now I have money :(