Giant NoVA gathering August 14th!!! (SoVA people come!)

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Wait. What?!

There's a bunch of Neo guys here in NOVA? Hell yeah! i'm still a noob to the forum but i'm interested! :tickled:

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Awwwww fuck. Looks like I'm traveling for work that weekend. :'(

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I may come to this. Probably won't bring too much except my Saturn Neo pad and myself.

Jon

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
With a heads-up this far in advance, I have no reason not to come. I've gotten some new Naomi games since last time I saw you, but there will probably be enough games there as is. I got a new pinball machine or two, any room for those? :lolz:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
while we're at it, should I bring an old pachinko machine? lol

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I have a couple cats I could bring.....I could just throw them on the pile already there.

SSS

neo retired
Simpsons Pinball Party hopefully

I'm leaning towards firepower. Seeing as I already have it in pieces and It's relatively light weight. There's also the cost factor. Firepower is cheap enough that I wouldn't freak out if something were to happen to it.

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Really? Do tell. Rob and I actually talked about lugging one of mine up for the weekend.

After replacing half the connectors, flipper coils, resistors, and fuses, I have a 100% working Laser Cue. The playfield and artwork are in good condition for its age. Its a very simple table, but I have a ton of fun playing it.

The other table is Road Kings and it currently resides in my friend's shed where it is getting a new logic board made from scratch. The playfield artwork is pretty roughed up, so it might become a conversion.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
After playing Pat today, I vote we have tournaments in SSVS and Windjammers. Besides my starting to suck in Windjammers today, I realize why Pat got so good. All those twitch mechanics needed for MD3 really help in a game like Windjammers. I still think I have a chance to win either tourney though....:)

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
After playing Pat today, I vote we have tournaments in SSVS and Windjammers. Besides my starting to suck in Windjammers today, I realize why Pat got so good. All those twitch mechanics needed for MD3 really help in a game like Windjammers. I still think I have a chance to win either tourney though....:)

MD3, windjammers and SSVS are go for tourneys.

I need to think of some gag prizes.

SSS

neo retired
I really don't find MD3 to be a twitch (reaction time) based game like windjammers. Sure the gameplay is fast, but I'm usually reading ahead a few moves while I play. It's actually a very methodical game, it just comes down to how fast you can execute.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I officially have that saturday free from work / family obligations and will be sure to be there!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
so long as my oh so wonderful job doesnt make me work that saturday, i will do my best to make an appearance along with cornerb0y.