Got bored, shot collection, feel free to yell about it

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Because I really don’t have a game room. Chicago isn’t exactly the cheapest place in the world to buy a bigger place just for a room dedicated to being an adult with a weird collecting habit 🤣

sirlynxalot

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Fagit of the Year
Maybe for more clicks you could do a Mr beast style video and shoot the collection with guns.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I haven't watched this yet to see how wildly uninformed it is

sirlynxalot

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Fagit of the Year
Do you freestyle the narration or type it out ahead of time? I thought it was very smooth, not much in the way of umms and filler like that.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I haven't watched this yet to see how wildly uninformed it is
Well unless it’s CGI I dunno how the fuck you think it could be uninformed 🤣 it’s “here’s what I own”…on camera. So unless I don’t own it and I forgot I don’t own it….yeahhhh

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Do you freestyle the narration or type it out ahead of time? I thought it was very smooth, not much in the way of umms and filler like that.
Lol I see your question has been met with the standard Neo-Geo affection around hwre

I do not write anything. Record, talk, stop recording

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Well unless it’s CGI I dunno how the fuck you think it could be uninformed 🤣 it’s “here’s what I own”…on camera. So unless I don’t own it and I forgot I don’t own it….yeahhhh
Don't lie, you stole all those games from lonsage's mom's attic

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Where’s that Fire Suplex I sold you? In the trash bin already?? :keke:

• Wow
Reactions: wyo

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Oh yeah that fortune I make off these things. Gonna be a real tasty large pizza and six pack of high life I’m gonna make on it
So you just did it for the attention then. You get off on that as much if not more than the people who shit on you.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
So you just did it for the attention then. You get off on that as much if not more than the people who shit on you.
Well I certainly don’t make the videos for them not to be viewed. It’s fun. Isn’t that enough reason to do something?