Greetings from Los Angeles

Glad to be here! I have lurked these forums from the outside and after one failed attempt to join, I got through yesterday. In the past, I was heavily into the import scene of Sega Saturn and Dreamcast, but Neo-Geo AES was always something that was out of reach so I stuck to enjoying it from the arcades. During some lean years in college I sold all my videogames and within the past several months have been slowly buying some games the hard way along with a PVM to finally live out the RGB dream - even though it could be considered a cliche at this point. Prices are higher than they were when I cashed out in college, but I am more about a curated collection of faves than a completionist, so building up slowly and intetionally does not bother me. After I get my gf an engagement ring this year I'm going to get an AES and a few must haves, unless the total economy collapses before I can ball. Considering getting a MiSTer and still might, but I'm struggling to justify it because deep down I do want the real thing.

Aside from games, I am an avid film watcher (on my Criterion shit working through the Sight & Sound top 100 list), clothing enthusiast, and I enjoy writing and working on creative projects. Currently, I'm planning my first trip to Japan next month and I'm excited about that. Thanks for reading!

I’ll have you know that this is my great grandmothers maiden name and they already shortened poor Jessica McSkeeeeeeeeeeter’s name at Ellis Island - to shorten if even further would be criminal. She was a bot though, so you are partially right there.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I've oft wondered why people have usernames like dave2677426267732k

Does the string mean anything to them personally? Do they want to make their username as difficult to remember as possible? There must be a legit reason for this phenomenon.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Was dave2677426267731k taken?

Basically it's fucking retarded. I mean at least with repetition of letters there's a ...
Ah fuck it
*Throws phone at wall and sets house on fire*

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
We are full, you have to go back.

Last edited: